TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bigm350

Matt Hardy released

TNA's probably drooling over the chance to throw America's Most Wanted vs. the Hardy Boys on a PPV this summer.

But I like how he's the one that got punished for Lita and Edge's cheating.

Well, if Matt didn't allow Edge to fall naked on top of naked Lita then none of this would have happened. Matt should have been using his out of body experience powers to make sure Lita didn't give Edge a rub and tug.

This is clearly all of Matt's fault so he must be fired.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Someone should find's Matt's tirade about the IWC last year and mail it to him.

Do you think Lita and Edge feel bad about this? I mean Edge was friends with him and Lita was at some point in love with him or at least cared for him. I would hope that they'd feel bad in between sexual intercourse intervals.

My best guess would be that Matt asked to be released. Now he's free from a tense locker room, away from the Edge/Lita situation, and gets the chance to work with his brother again in TNA.

Amen, especially since he had been working on his return vignettes and someone had reported that the WWE higher-ups thought they were really good. I guess he just finally decided not to even bother. He'll do all right, what with all the money he saved during his career (not to mention the big check TNA's already got coming to him).

Do you think Lita and Edge feel bad about this? I mean Edge was friends with him and Lita was at some point in love with him or at least cared for him. I would hope that they'd feel bad in between sexual intercourse intervals.

Yeah right. They are probably just glad they won't have to be around him. Avoid the ackward situation.

Lita will feel bad when Edge falls in "love" with someone else in four months. Then she can go back to being the discarded pair of pants.

How is Lita still employed? Doesn't seem regular for the WWE to keep injury-prone people around for very long...sucking a lot of cock can't be the reason, either...

Guest DeathBecomesYou
How is Lita still employed? Doesn't seem regular for the WWE to keep injury-prone people around for very long...sucking a lot of cock can't be the reason, either...

Unless she's exceptionally good at it.

As for Matt, this fucking sucks, but hopefully now that he's away from the problem, he can get his life and career back on track.

She can sorta wrestle and she is still considered hot enough for their swimsuit magazine. Plus they need someone to feud with Trish while these "divas" train and Molly isn't hot enough in their eyes to be worth of a feud.

And they forgot Victoria exists.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Because Diva's are more important than wrestlers. See the huge amounts of wrestlers they released to sign all the Diva Search rejects.

Guest DeathBecomesYou
How is Lita still employed?  Doesn't seem regular for the WWE to keep injury-prone people around for very long...sucking a lot of cock can't be the reason, either...

She can sorta wrestle and she is still considered hot enough for their swimsuit magazine. Plus they need someone to feud with Trish while these "divas" train and Molly isn't hot enough in their eyes to be worth of a feud.

And they forgot Victoria exists.

Very sad, but also very true.

Guest nokia

this blows big time...

Edge gets a world title shot

Lita gets to be on tv every week

Mattitude gets the boot to the backside...

Wonder if Shannon Moore & Hurricane (Matt's friends) are next to be sacked ?

Guest DeathBecomesYou
Wonder if Shannon Moore & Hurricane (Matt's friends) are next to be sacked ?

With Shannon, yeah I see him getting the boot soon. Helms they'd probably want to keep for the fact that he still sells a bit of merchandise, but then again he might want to leave of his own accord as well.

Matt must have asked for a release or like threatened to kill Edge or something, I HIGHLY doubt the WWE would just outright release him. Especially when all the reports coming out after the incident was that they were mad at Edge.

Major dittos. I really hope Hardy asked for his release or else this is seriously fucked up by WWE. Why couldn't they send him to Smackdown?

On the bright side I look forward to a Hardys reunion in TNA, and maybe he'll go to ROH too. The crowds will treat him like royalty.

Matt must have asked for a release or like threatened to kill Edge or something, I HIGHLY doubt the WWE would just outright release him. Especially when all the reports coming out after the incident was that they were mad at Edge.

When are they going to SHOW they are mad at Edge?

Ever?

If this is how they treat people they are MAD at, I'd think the roster would always want the company pissed at them.

While I hate to bring this up, I wouldn't be surprised to hear of Matt's suicide in the near future. I don't wish this on him by any means, but there is only so much a man can take.

This is fucking bullshit on WWE's part. Matt had improved by leaps and bounds after starting his V1.0 gimmick, and was one of their top cruiserweights. Oh well, WWE's loss is TNA's gain.

While I hate to bring this up, I wouldn't be surprised to hear of Matt's suicide in the near future. I don't wish this on him by any means, but there is only so much a man can take.

This is fucking bullshit on WWE's part. Matt had improved by leaps and bounds after starting his V1.0 gimmick, and was one of their top cruiserweights. Oh well, WWE's loss is TNA's gain.

Nah, Matt's got a good head on his shoulders. If his imbalanced, drug addicted, death wish brother can stay alive I'd say Matt will be ok.

The funny part?

On the WWE.com main page next to the Matt Hardy released, is a big picture of Edge smiling and holding a briefcase. That just seems downright perfect.

Actually, they just release and keep whoever they feel like.

Bang your friend's gf? Win huge match

Break a flower pot? Fired!

Your gf cheats on you? Fired!

Do nazi gestures in Germany and ACUTALLY embarass the company? 10 month title reign!

That's it, I am officially never going to watch new WWE programming ever again. Not a big loss, I've watched like twice in the last 4 months, and was not really entertained.

Well damn, thats my two favorite undercard guys released. I'd really like to know the details of why Matt was let go, its just dosen't seem right.

Matt Think-Positive, Sushi-Loving, Zen, Called-Edge-Feces Hardy? I'd be really, really surprised.

Matt Hardy is SO going to TNA. It's perfect! Reunite one of the most famous tag teams of all time on TNA, as a big FUCK YOU to the WWE.

But, maybe he did ask for his release.