TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Epic Reine

Things in life that annoy you.

- Capri sun packets because they're so damn hard to get open

- Girls and their never ending obsession with Diet Pepsi

- When your brother eats all the donuts and leaves the empty box laying around

- When someone else is in the bathroom taking their sweet time when you really have to be somewhere at that time

I'm sure I'll add more later. Post yours as well, can be little and can be big. Apologies if this thread has already been done but I was bored.

the pop corn kernel skins that get caught in my teeth. It's the fucking future, can't we invent a machine that gets rid of that?

Guest Vitamin X

Then it's the past!

Jesus, you people have no concept of time.

(notices how long he's been posting on here)

Guest Anticrombie

Yesterday is the past, the day after today is the future. If he checks back tomorrow, well who knows...

People on sidewalks who: a) walk to slow; or b) stand in the middle talking to their friends; or c) take up the entire width of the sidewalk, walking side-by-side and don't move when you're coming their way.

Also: people who listen to techno or eurotrash dance music outside of a nightclub environment. ie: their car, or at 10am in the apartment next door.

People on sidewalks who: a) walk to slow; or b) stand in the middle talking to their friends; or c) take up the entire width of the sidewalk, walking side-by-side and don't move when you're coming their way.

To add to that, when a group of people at a sporting event gather in a group in the middle of the hallway to chatter mindlessly, not noticing all the 100s of people trying to get to the concession stands/bathroom during a break in the action. MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY. I usually just toss a shoulder into one of them hoping they get the hint, if not at least I feel better.

^ I hate that shit in bars/clubs...I am always curteous and move to the side if someone needs through...some of these fuckers just won't move for shit so I always have to put a hand in their back or shoulder or something and kinda nudge so they get the hint...some of them don't mind and just move, others get a little upset, but hey, I gotta pee!

^ yeah exactly. I hate people that do that. They get like 3 burgers and like four snickers bars and then will get like a fruit smoothie to drink or something to "be healthy".

Even better - and I catch shit from my girlfriend for this because she's guilty of it too, and I bug the shit out of her about it ;) - but people who are all health conscious about what they eat [smoothies, carrots, low carbs, etc] yet.. they.. SMOKE!! I DON'T GET IT!!

People who think i can just "flip a switch" and get their internet working.

That plastic packaging on things like say remote controls, ps2 memory cards, etc. You have to use your teeth, scissors, and huge knives just to get it open and usually wind up cutting your hand on the sharp plastic.

Yet, you have light bulbs in soft cardboard.

CD/DVD stickers

second the popcorn kernels.

i dont really get the problem with the popcorn anymore. i just set the microwave to 1:30, then when it finishes put 10 seconds on it, and do it one more time. This will allow the other kernals to cook.

-smelly, assy bathrooms

-having someone in the bathroom when i gotta go to school.

-annoying ppl that need to add their input to everything thats on tv.

- ppl in class that keep talking right after the teacher gets mad at them.

Even better - and I catch shit from my girlfriend for this because she's guilty of it too, and I bug the shit out of her about it ;) - but people who are all health conscious about what they eat [smoothies, carrots, low carbs, etc] yet.. they.. SMOKE!! I DON'T GET IT!!

It's more about not being fat than being healthy to them?

Oh this one annoys the shit out of me and it happend to me last night:

When your waiting for a taxi for about 30mins, you ring up the taxi firm to see where the fuck your taxi is. They tell you that it's just turning the corner to you now, and it ends up arriving 20mins later.

When you're eating in a restaurant and your waiter / waitress comes up to you at least TEN fucking times asking you if everything is okay or if the food is good. Christ, I'm so tempted to be a smart ass in that situation almost everytime. :bonk:

CD plastic wrappings. Those are a bitch to get open.

Mothers who tell their thin daughter that "maybe they should lose a few pounds before grad". My friend's bitch of a mother told her this. She's 5'9 and barely 130.

People who lie to make themselves look tough or something. Lying on the internet is one thing, because I'm sure all of us have been guilty of doing this once or twice. But face to face? Come one dude, everyone can tell you're lying.

People who point or poke me. I'm so tempted to bite their fingers, because then they'll think I'm crazy. People don't mess with crazy people.

Are we allowed to say other board members? or will i be banned for that?

:firing:

Sorry wrong account...

Let me try this again.

Are we allowed to say other board members? or will i be banned for that?

I was walking out of a convenience store today and this woman parked right in front of the door in a no parking space/walking area. I usually don't care about this, because she probably wouldn't have taken more than a minute in the store so it wouldn't really bother anyone, but the thing is - THERE WAS AN OPEN PARKING SPACE RIGHT NEXT TO HER!! Infact, there were MAYBE 4 cars in a parking lot that could hold almost 20. I guess she really needed to save those precious 2 seconds.

You know when lanes merge? I really can't stand people who wait until the last second to get into the merged lane. I think that what defines much of what bothers me in life - those who take advantage of other people's goodwill and patience, but can't spare any of their own. People can be real assfucks sometimes.

What really bugs me are people that can't be honest and can't tell you the truth. Like people that think if they ignore a problem it'll go away.

Or people that have a problem with you and they won't be honest and fess up to it. They just treat you like complete shit or ignore you rather than just coming out and being honest. I hate shady people and so many people I deal with are shady.

I also hate people that ignore you b/c they decide they don't like you on first sight. An example:

I was covering the Big 12 baseball tournament. It was at the ballpark in Oklahoma City. I was in the press box this morning before the OU/Nebraska game and there were some Nebraska coaches and SID's in the catering area.

Well the Texas Tech/Nebraska game ran really late. And I didn't know why it had run late the night before b/c I went home(my job is to only cover OU games so i left after it was over). Well I went up to one of the SID's and I looked him straight in the eye and said "Why did that game last night run late?" He looked back at me and then walked off. Not a word to me. I turned to another guy and said "Why did that game last night run so late?" he ignored me so I got closer and spoke louder and he finally looked up and answered me. He said "Oh it got started late and Tech had a big inning that took a while." and now why was that so fucking hard for someone to say in the first place?

I know I'm rude but I'm not half as rude as most people i deal with.

- Women who don't have the guts to tell you how they really feel about you and just drop "hints" thinking you'll leave them alone. Fuck that, why can't you just own up and say what you really feel?

- People who look down on you in society for not having certain material things (car, expensive clothing etc.)

- Abusive drug users

- People who pick fights with you over the stupidest reasons

- The fact that's it's damn near impossible to find a decent job these days unless you know some higher ups