TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF 13th Hour 2005: The Card!

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF 13TH HOUR, JUNE 12, 2005, LIVE FROM ST. PETER'S SQUARE IN THE VATICAN CITY!

(10:00 PM EST, 7:00 PM PST; check local listings)

(send everything to Chuck Woolery)

After the strongest Smarkdown in a long time, the SWF travels from Egypt to the Vatican City for the final stop of the world-wide leg of the It's The End Of The World (And We Like It) tour, and the first stop on the European leg! Feuds have been simmering for weeks, Smarkdown brought them to a boil and added some fresh spice into the mix, and this Sunday in the Vatican, dinner is served!

MAIN EVENT

30-MINUTE IRON MAN MATCH

Wildchild v. "The Critic" Scott Pretzler

-> And so, it all comes down to this. The number one contendership to the Cruiserweight championship happens to be on the line as well, but for these two men there is so much more at stake. After years of trying to start, revitalize, and save the Cruiserweight division, Wildchild -- with some help from Scott Pretzler -- has succeeded in bringing cruiserweight wrestling to the main event of an SWF pay-per-view. After their submissions match and their zero-gravity match, both of these men have all right to be exhausted, but they'll gut it out one last time, for one half-hour, to determine who really is the best.

Rules: Twenty-count outside the ring. Pinfalls, submissions, count-outs, and disqualifications all count as one point. The person with the most points at the end of the thirty-minute round will be declared the winner. If the two men are tied after thirty minutes, there will be a thirty-second rest period followed by a sudden-death overtime.

Marker: Ace309

SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Ejiro Fasaki (SWF World Heavyweight Champion) v. Lil' Buck

-> And from a story of hatred to a story of... lackadaisicalness? Sorry, the word was in my head. Ejiro Fasaki's reign as World champion has been less than stellar, marked most recently by another loss to Johnny Dangerous in tag competition. Remarkably, Dangerous is unbooked tonight, and after a brief meeting, SWFCC decided that Lil' Buck would receive another shot at the champ. Can Buck pull it out this time, or will Ejiro Fasaki finally start to shine again?

Rules: Standard.

Marker: Chuck Woolery

GRUDGE MATCH

Danny Williams v. "The Franchise" Mak Francis

-> Does this even need an explanation? Francis has debuted a new move. It's deadly and illegal in Utah, Montana, and the island of Puerto Rico -- luckily, none of those are stops on the second leg of our World tour. Danny Williams has called Francis out, saying that he's resorting to dishonest tactics, something like that. Personally, I wouldn't mind if Mak brought a gun to the ring and pistol-whipped people, but I like feeding into stereotypes. Anyway, Danny's going to try to beat some sense and respect into Mak, and Mak's going to make Danny bleed enough to fill the tank on an H2.

Rules: Standard, as far as I know. If there's a stip, you should both know it.

Marker: janusd

LAST MAN STANDING

Toxxic v. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

-> Spiking other people's drinks is not cool, and Toxxic is out for blood. God only knows what Toxxic took (LSD), but whatever it was it was most certainly against the rules of straight-edgedom, and anything that makes Toxxic break his Zen-like control over his body's intake is cause for a beatdown. Jenkins has been itching for his shot at Toxxic since Indonesia, and now he gets it. Careers have been ended in Last Man Standing matches... and with Toxxic's fury, it's more than likely that Spike Jenkins will be the next name on that list.

Rules: Disqualifications and count-outs do not apply. A pinfall or submission is cool, but in order to win the match you must render your opponent unable to stand up for ten counts.

Marker: chirs3

SWF INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

LET MY PEOPLE GO! MATCH

Arch Griffon (SWF International Champion) v. "The Dean of Professional Wrestling" Jay Hawke

-> Griffon and Hawke have issues, all of which revolve around the International Championship. In Jakarta, Hawke retained his belt through rather... nefarious means, and Sean Combs was so outraged that he granted Griffon an immediate rematch. In Seychelles, Griffon made good, walking away with the belt. In the Vatican, somebody's going to walk away with the belt... can Hawke become the first-ever two-time International champion, or will Arch Griffon prove that Hawke just can't win by himself?

Rules: Restholds have been outlawed for this match. It will be referee Nick Soapdish's discretion as to what is and what is not a resthold. When he spots a resthold being applied, he will make a certain signal to an organist who has a church organ set up at ringside. The organ will blare. This is the signal to release the hold. If the combatant doesn't do this, the organ will blare a second time about two seconds after the initial sound. This will get rid of annoying five counts. If it blares twice, the attacker is disqualified.

Marker: The Superstar

SWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS

Martial Law ("Urban Legend" Todd Cortez and Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix, SWF Tag Team Champions) v. THE MYSTERIOUS ARMY (??? and ???)

-> Manson and Arch Griffon are booked. Wildchild is booked. So Joseph Peters and Tom Flesher made some phone calls, and here's THE MYSTERIOUS ARMY to take on Martial Law for the tag belts. It should be fun... and MYSTERIOUS.

Rules: Standard tag.

Marker: Chuck Woolery

SWF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP

STAINED GLASS WINDOW PAIN MATCH

Insane Luchadore (SWF Hardcore Champion) v. Manson v. "The Maniac" Bryan Rodgers v. Zyon

-> Look at all the stained glass windows in the Vatican City. Let's smash them.

Rules: A competitor is eliminated when they are thrown through a stained-glass window. The last man remaining in the match wins.

Marker: El Luchadore Magnifico

Edited by Chuck Woolery

What the hell is that match doing in the Main Event?

And by that, I mean why isn't the World Title match last since it (almost) always is?

I forgot to send my opening promo for the show, which would answer Mike's questions. Yes it's straight singles, my finisher is not illegal in Philly (since I stole it from a CZW alumn) and I could pistol whip him if you want...

I'll post it when I get off work at some point.

What the hell is that match doing in the Main Event?

And by that, I mean why isn't the World Title match last since it (almost) always is?

We're doing one of those weird "angle" things.

Cool, I wasn't sure if I was gonna get a match to mark or not. And damn if I didn't get a fun one. =)

Just a note Arch, check the stats thread as I'm about to add a couple of moves to the permanent moveset.

I know I'd mark out if you won with the Dreaded Hop Splash.

MARKERS:

Don't send things to Chuck Woolery! Ace309's the wave of the future!

... seriously, I've got what he's got for now, but send the rest of it my way. Promos included.

I have a complete tag match that was properly marked.

I unfortunately had some tech difficulties that are delaying the show, but it'll be up soon.

Total Matches Marked To Date: 2

Total Number Of Matches Where One Side Couldn't Show: 2

I hope this doesn't become a common occurence. And sorry for sending things off late.