TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
slabinskia

Who is going to stop watching raw when mnf starts

Is anyone else going to either stop watching raw or start taping it when monday night football starts ?I have done this the last few years because I think there are very few times when raw has a must see show.

The best part about living on the West Coast is that Football is aired live like the rest of America, so it starts at 6 pm. Then it ends at around 9 pm, JUST IN TIME for Raw to start at 9 pm. Though I still won't watch Raw regardless.

Guest TysonTomko420

if its a big game i want MNF if not Raw. I usually switch around though during football season

I rarely watch Raw as it is now ... but once football starts, it'll be even lower on my to-do list.

MNF > Raw

Lucky for me, I have Tivo. However, MNF gets watched live and Raw gets watched when I get around to it. (usually later that night or within a day or two)

Picture-in-picture. MNF gets priority (especially since I'll be doing Fantasy Football again), but if RAW looks promising on the small silent screen, I might switch off.

If I ever hook up my damn TiVo box and get a subscription, I'll go the Dangerous A route.

I usually go to a friend's house with some other kids to watch Raw, so it's really going to be up to them.

I'll take either though.

I don't like football, so most likely it's gonna be me watching RAW, but when I have things to do, like go out and chill or work, RAW and SD has to be put aside. I did that last week. I missed RAW and SD last week.

MNF is still on when RAW ends so I watch RAW and then the last half. Of course I flip thru during commericals and lame segments, such as the diva search

I have picture-in-picture on our 48" Mitsubishi, so I have the option of switching back and forth easily while keeping up with what's happening on the other channel.

Usually I don't care about MNF unless the Packers are on, though.

I always go over to my father's for MNF, so that's what I'll watch live. I'll still tape Raw every week and watch it when I get home, like I do now if I have to work on a Monday night.

The best part about living on the West Coast is that Football is aired live like the rest of America, so it starts at 6 pm. Then it ends at around 9 pm, JUST IN TIME for Raw to start at 9 pm. Though I still won't watch Raw regardless.

Huh? I live in southern California, and Raw comes on at 6 PM Pacific.

It just means you get the live feed of Spike TV whereas some cable companies time delay it for whatever time zones people live in. Example would be I also live in California and when I had Comcast, Raw would come on at 9pm. I've switched to Directv and now I get the live Raw feed at 6pm pacific/9pm eastern.

It just means you get the live feed of Spike TV whereas some cable companies time delay it for whatever time zones people live in. Example would be I also live in California and when I had Comcast, Raw would come on at 9pm. I've switched to Directv and now I get the live Raw feed at 6pm pacific/9pm eastern.

Yep, exactly.

I live here on the west and get cable so I get the time delayed to 9 feed.

However I never miss RAW, so MNF is not even a blip on my radar. The only time I'll even watch it is if my Giants are playing.

But besides it starts at 6 so I can pretty m uch watch the whole game if I wanted to.

MNF isnt on ESPN untill 2006 btw, so no theismann yet. However when he does do it next year, it would be cool, only if they showed LT b reaking his leg at the start of every broadcast :D

I don't like football, so Raw.

But when 24 starts again...

I have the LA Feed of FOX, so I can watch 24 at midnight and still watch RAW. But if I didn't, I would have missed half of RAW for 5 months.

As for Football, I'll watch the two Ravens MNF games (@Pittsburgh on Halloween and vs Green Bay December 19th), but for the rest of the games, I'll catch the end.