TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Annabelle

whats the riskiest thing you've ever done?

Guest Duke_The_Dog

I masterbated at a strangers (to me) house my parents were visiting when I was 13ish. The bad part was i did it in the living room, and left my seed on the hardwood floor. My parents and the owners were 10 steps away in the kitchen.

I can't recall what spawned that idea.

Great story. Did you get found out afterwards?

me?

purchased a used hat at a thrift store.

A friend of mine bought one of those ski masks that covers the entire face, with just holes for the mouth & eyes, at Oona's Experienced Clothing in Cambridge, MA. I was pretty skeeved that he'd not only buy it but wear it pretty much non-stop from the minute he bought it.

So, yeah, your hat story is kind of risky/gross.

i have decided to return said hat to said thrift store. i think insanity overcame me during the purchse. it was 5 dollars for a regularly priced 80 dollar hat. but i couldn't get over the smell of death & lice burrowing into my scalp.

your friend must have been insane. cloth that covers ones face should never be recycled. thats much worse than mine. although mine was/is disgusting. i was sorta hoping i could get ti dry cleaned, but no dice. its too ncie of hat to even get dry cleaned.

Bring it to a dry cleaners or just wash it at home.

The Suit Jacket I constantly wear only cost me €1, and people are always asking where I got it, and think I spent like €50 on it. But for the love of god I made sure it was washed twice before I first wore it. The store itself smelt like a crypt.

I masterbated at a strangers (to me) house my parents were visiting when I was 13ish.  The bad part was i did it in the living room, and left my seed on the hardwood floor. My parents and the owners were 10 steps away in the kitchen.

I can't recall what spawned that idea.

It's sad that I remember hearing that story before on this board, probably by a PBP or something.

i have decided to return said hat to said thrift store.  i think insanity overcame me during the purchse.  it was 5 dollars for a regularly priced 80 dollar hat.  but i couldn't get over the smell of death & lice burrowing into my scalp. 

your friend must have been insane.  cloth that covers ones face should never be recycled.  thats much worse than mine.  although mine was/is disgusting.  i was sorta hoping i could get ti dry cleaned, but no dice.  its too ncie of hat to even get dry cleaned.

Since when do thrift stores accept returns?

Guest StylesMark

When I was a junior and senior in High School, I worked for a reputable Toy Store. It started small, stealing playstation games for myself. Then, I'd take a few and sell them. Then, when my partner in crime got involved, we both took things out of control.

This is back in the PS1, NIN 64 was brand new, people were dying for Tickle Me Elmos that year.

It got to the point where, people would come in, I'd sell them a PS1 off the shelves for 50 bucks, right into my pocket. No camera, and I'd worked there for 2 years, never saw inventory. It wasn't Toy's R Us or anything.

As time went by, I'd have friends come in, take up to 30 PS games, they'd take them to this pawn shop, I'd give him 20%. I had friends that worked at music stores...they'd come in and take what they wanted, I'd do the same at their stores. As a senior, I never, NEVER had below 400 bucks in my wallet...everyday for 7-8 months. That's when shit was insane.

French kissed my uncle's ex-wife when I was 14 or 15. I know for a fact she hadn't done anything sexual with my uncle for at least 6 months before the kiss so I was fine with it. My uncle's new wife hated me before she ever met me as she thinks the rest of his family (no matter if she knows them or not) are "beneath her class" and she has him whipped so he doesn't talk to any of us, so fuck him. I've no guilt over it.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
I never knew Slapnuts was such a fucking criminal. Remind me to never hire you as an employee, Mark.

Slapnuts/MJ Styles hasn't even posted in this thread, brother.

HBHM__.1444205.200x150.jpg

French kissed my uncle's ex-wife when I was 14 or 15. I know for a fact she hadn't done anything sexual with my uncle for at least 6 months before the kiss so I was fine with it. My uncle's new wife hated me before she ever met me as she thinks the rest of his family (no matter if she knows them or not) are "beneath her class" and she has him whipped so he doesn't talk to any of us, so fuck him. I've no guilt over it.

I once rode a GT, which was tied to the back of a buddy's car, which was driving across frozen *salt water*. Yes, it was that fucking cold.

Anyway, things were going well until he started fishtailing, which made me kinda swing all over the ice, until I could no longer see the car; I took this as my cue to jump off the GT, and ended up hiting my back against the hubcap of one of his tires; they all thought I was dead or something, because they saw me go toward the tire, then they heard *thump*.

So, considering how close I actually came to dying, I think that was the riskiest thing I've ever done. Except for maybe that time when some guy asked me why I was dancing with his girlfriend, and I said "If she's your girlfriend, why's she dancing with me?" He was huge, so that was pretty risky too.

Making a few Nazi jokes at my band's show last night when I knew a good portion of the people at the show were Jewish and could probably kill me.

Eh, nothing overly risky. Took a turn onto an offramp going 55 mph in the rain once, but that was when my car had nice brakes. That was also what ruined my car's brakes and caused me to crash it a couple days later.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Took a beat up 68 Cadillac through a cornfield in winter while trashed when I was 15.

A couple guys and I tried to steal another frat's inflatable pool while they had a party going on in their house. The pool was on their front lawn, and it was BIG. We got it half a block before they surrounded us. I'm still surprised I emerged without an horrendous ass-beating.

The kicking the guy out of his house though.... I didn't know if he had a gun or anything. That night sucked.

I never knew Slapnuts was such a fucking criminal. Remind me to never hire you as an employee, Mark.

Slapnuts/MJ Styles hasn't even posted in this thread, brother.

The riskiest thing I've done lately is assume I knew who the fuck StylesMark really was.