TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Murmuring Beast

TSM's WORST POSTERS - VOLUME ONE

So I guess I'll go with CarnivalIzComing, the Jeff Jarrett mega mark. His content is alright, I guess, but anyone that loves Jarrett that much just bugs me. However, in his credit, like the best of heels, he actually seems to believe in what he preaches.

I can't hate, it's a perfect description.

Matt Young

I'm amazed that it took so long and that this fag was the only guy to mention me. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, though, because bashing me seems to be the only reason this guy posts. He shouldn't be allowed to be a Bulls fan.

Yes my hatred for any lame ass post of yours brings me to posting. Your self love is sickening. I will admit lately you have been much easier to ignore though.

Edited by Deep_Thought

Matt Young the Gamer is an ok poster who I do not mind at all.

The Matt Young who is all like, "Look at me I love Melissa! And I post a vulgar message photographed with a webcam in my signature! And I woke up drunk one day! Hooray for me! And I'm now pretending to be black!" is not my favourite guy though.

Despite the negative list being longer than the positive, it's not hard to look past most of that and just converse with him in the games folder.

Oh, and hello to you Korrosive / Corpse. Good to see some places will unban you.

Edited by DrVenkman

Matt Young the Gamer is an ok poster who I do not mind at all.

The Matt Young who is all like, "Look at me I love Melissa! And I post a vulgar message photographed with a webcam in my signature! And I woke up drunk one day! Hooray for me! And I'm now pretending to be black!" is not my favourite guy though.

Despite the negative list being longer than the positive, it's not hard to look past most of that and just converse with him in the games folder.

Oh, and hello to you Korrosive / Corpse. Good to see some places will unban you.

And that is understandable. However, I'm not a gamer and I really don't care to converse with him, based on what I see in the rest of his horrible posting. Simple as that. Its not really hatred as I said in my last post, I just dislike him as a poster.

I would trade Chandler or Deng straight accross for Mark Blount. I'm not joking.

I don't love myself... and I make most of my "bad" posts because when I put effort into making "good" ones, I still get shit on, so why bother? But I went into detail on that in another thread, so I won't here.

And I'm not pretending to be black, Venkman... It's a joke directed at Black Lushus since he's always referred to as being white and, aside from Bob Barron, I'm about as white as they come.

But back on topic, I don't see what's so bad about Leena. She has her flaws, surely, but she's far from the worst.

I'm not familair with alfdogg really, but I know two things:

1. He plans to check on his blog a very day. I don't know when that very day is, though.

2. His custom title messes up the forum alignment ("WWWN" keeps going where everyone else's profile border stops).

People say good things about him though and I know nothing bad, so go alfdogg!

I'm disappointed that no one has said me yet. I figured I would register on someone's shitlist. I remember that fat batman comic geek used to hate me, but he hasn't been here in awhile. His name was something I couldn't say, like szrghash or something.

My shitlist is quite long:

MisawaGQ, Imarkout4eldandy, Detox MrRant, iggymcfly, algrim, CM Funk, Masked Heel, AntiLeaf33, Deep_Thought, che v, DrVenkman, Spaceman Spiff, Baliztik, JasonX, chaosrage, TootyFruity

fuck you!, and Matt Young is somewhat of a passable poster

Haha... Are those really that bad? I ask because sometimes I think the shiny red one looks cool, but when I see other people wearing it, sometimes it looks bad. Maybe I'm one of the people it looks bad on, and I just don't notice. I have that shiny one, the one I was wearing in those pics from E3, along with a second one- the balck shirt with a red dragon that I'm wearing in that pic with Melissa. It's from Japan, and was given to my stepdad as a gift from a business partner.

Ah well... Can't be any worse than my wrestling t-shirts, particularly my Jeff Jarrett Slap Nuts t-shirt.

Haha... Are those really that bad? I ask because sometimes I think the shiny red one looks cool, but when I see other people wearing it, sometimes it looks bad. Maybe I'm one of the people it looks bad on, and I just don't notice. I have that shiny one, the one I was wearing in those pics from E3, along with a second one- the balck shirt with a red dragon that I'm wearing in that pic with Melissa. It's from Japan, and was given to my stepdad as a gift from a business partner.

Ah well... Can't be any worse than my wrestling t-shirts, particularly my Jeff Jarrett Slap Nuts t-shirt.

matt those shirts are the worst. i'd wager if you stopped wearing them you'd be able to upgrade from the gutter slut crack baby you is with now.

When I went to see King King last week, a person behind me kept breathing really heavily and sort of snuffling about, like a pig looking for truffles. I was going to tell him to stop hoovering, but when I turned around, I saw that he was a chubby guy with a poorly-maintained goatee, a ponytail, and one of those shirts. Pity overtook me, and, shaking my head, I turned away from the sad mountain of a man and returned to ogling Naomi Watts.

Clothing that inspires pity is hardly clothing at all.

Hunter's Torn Quad
That's all you need to say right there

and the mook is a mod too? un-freaking-believable

of course he has me on ignore for using logic in an argument so he can't read this

can ya Quaddy?? :asshole2:

Guest Vitamin X
When I went to see King King last week, a person behind me kept breathing really heavily and sort of snuffling about, like a pig looking for truffles. I was going to tell him to stop hoovering, but when I turned around, I saw that he was a chubby guy with a poorly-maintained goatee, a ponytail, and one of those shirts. Pity overtook me, and, shaking my head, I turned away from the sad mountain of a man and returned to ogling Naomi Watts.

Clothing that inspires pity is hardly clothing at all.

Exactly. For some reason, these kinds of folks are always the kind of people who feel they're really cool for wearing those types of shirts, whereas everyone else thinks the exact opposite. I mean, even if you're Asian, you'll look like a tool for wearing that.

Perhaps we need to start a TSM Fashion Police thread to help some of our more uninformed posters out. And to laugh. Good times will be had by all?