TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

oAo ECW on Sci-Fi Week 12 Thread - 8/29/2006

So, if I had told you in 1996 that Sabu and Paul Heyman would be facing off in ECW with The Giant helping Heyman. What would you had told me?

911 got fired?

So, if I had told you in 1996 that Sabu and Paul Heyman would be facing off in ECW with The Giant helping Heyman. What would you had told me?

I would have told you that you were nuts.

More added.......

So, if I had told you in 1996 that Sabu and Paul Heyman would be facing off in ECW with The Giant helping Heyman, Rob Van Dam saving him, only for Sparky Plugg to attack RVD. Then Heyman beats Sabu. What would you had told me?

It's nice how 2 complete WWE scrubs like Holly and Big Show are put over Sabu and RVD who actually get over.

Its the transition to RVD from Sabu vs Big Show..

and..RVDs gonna find his way into the Hell in a Cell match..

Elimation Chamber: DX vs McMahons vs RVD vs Big Show

More added.......

So, if I had told you in 1996 that Sabu and Paul Heyman would be facing off in ECW with The Giant helping Heyman, Rob Van Dam saving him, only for Sparky Plugg to attack RVD. Then Heyman beats Sabu. What would you had told me?

You made your point already. But, I can't see ECW fans from 1996 watching the current "ECW" product.

RVD jobs

He somehow manages to job to everyone else in the match

RVD jobs

HHH gets to pin him for the millionth time.

So I take it DX will be the security shlubs next week.

You'll know it's them when they get pushed down and one of them immediately kips up and randomly hits a flying forearm to thin air. The other one will stand up a few moments later, walk a few steps, and do a Flair Flop.

So I take it DX will be the security shlubs next week.

during the main event of Sabu & RVD vs Big Show & Test the lights will go out and there will be a huge DX in the center of the ring.

I would say that sounds EXTREEEEEEEEEME.

Who are Sabu, Paul Heyman, and The Giant?

I am seriously hoping it's not just DX vs. Big Show next week in a handicapped match. I wouldn't mind the "DX as the security ninjas" bit. But wait....I thought HHH didn't work Tuesdays?

I would so enjoy seeing RVD and Sabu perhaps added to the HIAC match. If nothing else via a run in. Thing is, why would they help out DX? Ah screw it, just add RVD and Sabu to it. Can you imagine the sick shit they would do in a HIAC match? I've always wanted to see a Rolling Thunder on top of the HIAC cage.

You'd think that Holly'd be the type of guy who could get over with the ECW marks. All they've got to do is put over all the shit he's come back from.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
An example would be if tomorrow's ECW show announces a main event of, say, RVD and Sabu vs Heyman and Big Show for September 5th, Spoonbutter Toasterman will probably have the OAO thread up by Friday.
I don't start threads for Raw/Smackdown/ECW more than a day before the show airs.

You started the OAO ECW Week 10 thread on August 10, 2006. The show was on August 15, 2006. I think that is about five days.

The search function is awesome, just saying. Then again it was only two weeks ago.

I said I don't, (as in, not usually), I didn't say I never did. Plus, a 3-Way Ladder Match between, Sabu, RVD, and Kurt Angle was annouced for Week 10, I don't think starting a thread for a big match like that less than a week in advance is that big of a deal. Heaven forbid we discuss upcoming matches on a wrestling discussion forum. But don't worry, they could announce Andre The Giant .VS. Big Show or CM Punk .VS. Steve Austin and I won't start the thread because we all should shut up and not talk about a match five days away.

What an awesome username.

Thanks.

After watching tonights show, I sorta noticed something. Everyone that has alligned themselves with Heyman so far has been all WWE mid-cards guys except Mike Knox and thats only because someone had the bright (sarcasticly said) idea to put Knox in ECW. Does anyone think that main point of the storyline of Heyman and the mid carders vs Dreamer/RVD/Sandman/Sabu will become that Heyman has decided to use Heyman's mid-carders to help push ECW to the future and that Heyman will use his stable to get rid of Dreamer, Sandman, RVD, and Sabu?