TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Wow, we feel so privaliged.

And we get Smackdown before you guys, what the hell is happening?

Rhodes/ECW Creative, Punk's Push Dead, RVD Update

02/12/2007 by Ryan Clark

As reported earlier, Dusty Rhodes is now on the creative team for ECW. ECW head writer Dave Lagana wanted Rhodes on the team so that he could help him. The only other writer helping him was a person by the name of Pantelis Ypsilantis. Rhodes' move to ECW had nothing to do with ECW because it happened before anyone realized that WSX was going head-to-head with ECW on Tuesday nights.

Until/If Rob Van Dam signs a new contract with WWE, he'll often be doing jobs to the likes of Hardcore Holly on ECW.

For those that missed it, CM Punk lost to Kevin Thorn of all people at Saturday night's SmackDown/ECW house show. His push is pretty much dead now due to a number of issues with some of the road agents backstage.

*punches wall in anger.*

WWECW so needs to die so Punk can get the hell out of there. Weither he goes to Raw/Smackdown or TNA or ROH I don't care.

Punk beat Thorn at last nights house show. ~Shrugs~

Yes, though the report I read had Punk getting in no offense before winning with a roll up, so it's not like they're putting him over even when he wins.

Speaking of punishing people:

Khali P Carlito in a quick squash match

(Who has HE pissed off and got himself in the dog house to do this job. No offensive at all. Khali with a one foot pin on Carlito after the Tree slam

From the Raw house show that same night.

Well if you've been watching Carlito over the last 2 months I'd say, he comes out being very lazy and lackluster in the ring. There seems to be not much effort when he's in the ring. That may be part of his character, but it just makes his matches seem so "meh".

Guest Totally Crazy
I loved the report a couple weeks ago from a house show when fans were chanting "he's on steroids" and Test responded with "so".

At one house show, somebody had a sign with Test and a needle, and it said something like "The best body chemicals can buy."

Not just somebody, WWE sign guy! Thus it was cool and Test laughed (I know you know this since we read it in the same Observer, but I felt like pointing it out to the public).

I read that same thing on a site. Did you read about 'I hope you got talent for Christmas?'

Guest Totally Crazy
Well if you've been watching Carlito over the last 2 months I'd say, he comes out being very lazy and lackluster in the ring. There seems to be not much effort when he's in the ring. That may be part of his character, but it just makes his matches seem so "meh".

But hasnt added more athletic moves to his repetoire in the past little while?

I loved the report a couple weeks ago from a house show when fans were chanting "he's on steroids" and Test responded with "so".

At one house show, somebody had a sign with Test and a needle, and it said something like "The best body chemicals can buy."

Not just somebody, WWE sign guy! Thus it was cool and Test laughed (I know you know this since we read it in the same Observer, but I felt like pointing it out to the public).

I read that same thing on a site. Did you read about 'I hope you got talent for Christmas?'

Yes, it was in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter - Order Today!

WWE.com's "Sidesplitters" video of the week (you know, in their new broadband section) is Mr. Perfect hitting home runs. I would have much preferred catching his own football pass, but good all the same. They advertised next week's video as being John Cena putting down Christian and Tomko in a freestyle (I believe the one where he said Gangrel was sucking blood and Christian was sucking something else).

Guest Totally Crazy
His athletic moves look horrible though, slow, botching springboard moves are not a thing I like to see.

O but you're signature picture is?lol.

Dont think I agree with you, he seems to be able to pull if off, for the most part.Dont really notice too many botches, if at all.

Guest Totally Crazy

Yes, it was in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter - Order Today!

WWE.com's "Sidesplitters" video of the week (you know, in their new broadband section) is Mr. Perfect hitting home runs. I would have much preferred catching his own football pass, but good all the same. They advertised next week's video as being John Cena putting down Christian and Tomko in a freestyle (I believe the one where he said Gangrel was sucking blood and Christian was sucking something else).

Just had to advertise, didnt ya?

Christian vs. Cena had potntial but as usual the WWE squandered that.

Hope luke-o doesn't see you call Jimmy Yang a bad part of SmackDown, he'll start ranting and swearing for no reason.

But then again, you're totally crazy. Don't be puttin down Lil Bastard. He only costs $500,000 a week and sometimes gets foreign object points!

Guest Totally Crazy
Vito's repackaged...about damn time!!! Now with the Miz out of action for two weeks thanks to Taker, all we have left to deal with is Jimmy Wang Yang and Boogeyman, and Little Bastard. So we're getting there.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/v2/wi/stc/nws/.../12/22398.shtml

The Little Bastard is the best part of Smackdown.

Not for Finlay. The guy says he loves to fight, but then has to make a great match sour by whipping out the midget.

--Test has been suspended for 30 days on a wellness policy violation. That doesn't mean he won't be on TV as the rule is suspensions are only for house shows. That explains his missing the weekend events.

--The scheduled ladder match at No Way Out this coming Sunday with London & Kendrick vs. Hardys vs. MNM vs. Regal & Taylor has been changed back to the original plan of London & Kendrick vs. Deuce & Domino. Talk about significantly weakening the show.

--Wonder if Carlito's punishment continues tonight. At the house shows this weekend, he'd lose in 15 seconds to Khali

Test will probably do a clean job in ECW.

The Ladder match deal show has been talked about elsewhere.

And any bets on what Carlito does for punishment this week?

Guest Totally Crazy
Hope luke-o doesn't see you call Jimmy Yang a bad part of SmackDown, he'll start ranting and swearing for no reason.

But then again, you're totally crazy. Don't be puttin down Lil Bastard. He only costs $500,000 a week and sometimes gets foreign object points!

No, Jimmy WANG Yang. I like Jimmy Yang, and wish he didnt have to turn into a cartoonish baffon in order to get noticed from WWEs anti ROH approached fanbase.

Ill put down whatever compromises a wrestler's credibility...i.e whipping out a midget in order to pin your opponent.

Vito's repackaged...about damn time!!! Now with the Miz out of action for two weeks thanks to Taker, all we have left to deal with is Jimmy Wang Yang and Boogeyman, and Little Bastard. So we're getting there.

Not for Finlay. The guy says he loves to fight, but then has to make a great match sour by whipping out the midget.

It's a funny gimmick that's over with the fans and has helped get Finlay more over. Plus, Cole and JBL are hilarious calling it on commentary.

"whipping out the midget" sounds funny.

And this new character would be different to his old one, how?

I don't know... I just figure making him act like a baby who lays down on the job would be new punishment.

Guest Totally Crazy

It's a funny gimmick that's over with the fans and has helped get Finlay more over. Plus, Cole and JBL are hilarious calling it on commentary.

I guess so, but couldnt they just keep to segments and not when Finlay's at his best against say, Benoit? I mean to go against Queen Sharmelle, sure, but in a real, solid match? They have a fairy on commentary angry at a leprachaun in the ring...

Guest Totally Crazy
And this new character would be different to his old one, how?

I don't know... I just figure making him act like a baby who lays down on the job would be new punishment.

A crybaby gimmick would be great.

Yeah, cuz that was great with Christian. you gonna respond to this, or just block it off?