TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Guest Totally Crazy

Maybe they should look at who's buying it, and who's not buying it. The people who are buying it? No self respecting male over 15 and wiggers. Sorry, the 'Chain Gang'. If any one buys it that's over that age, it's just some poor father duped into buying it for his bratty soon to be wigger kid.

Maybe they should look at who's buying it, and who's not buying it. The people who are buying it? No self respecting male over 15 and wiggers. Sorry, the 'Chain Gang'. If any one buys it that's over that age, it's just some poor father duped into buying it for his bratty soon to be wigger kid.

John Cena has more fans than little wigger 11 year olds............

Women and kids buy the most merchandise that's why you'll see wrestlers be pushed to that demographic to an extent pretty frequently.

Guest Totally Crazy

Not many. Seems like yesterday that he was being booed out of the building.Okay, so he has women too.Like 90% dont care about wrestling, they just think he's hot. People who cant judge a lick of wrestling and think pumping your shoes is a finisher are this guy's fans.

Guest Totally Crazy

I beleive Ive made my point. You cant find it, try harder. Basically it takes more to champ than being over with two fifths of the audience that barely understand why they give a crap.

Guest Totally Crazy
You made your point, Bob made his. Cena draws money and is over. All you've done is rehash the same tired arguments.

Yeah, because no one else has bothered pointing out that Cena is a draw. Nothing rehash about that. Please, givee me a break. Same tired arguments? When was the last time you saw credibility being used as an argument and prestige? Who the hell else has been saying that around here? That's what I thought.

Seriously, so what? The merchandise sales they get from selling replica spinner belts far outweigh "prestige" of said title. No point in griping about it. At least it fits his character and isn't something that you fish out of a cereal box.

Yeah no one has been saying it.

Guest Totally Crazy
Seriously, so what? The merchandise sales they get from selling replica spinner belts far outweigh "prestige" of said title. No point in griping about it. At least it fits his character and isn't something that you fish out of a cereal box.

Yeah no one has been saying it.

And one other barely relavent poster makes it a rehash point as opposed to a good 3 or 4?try again.

Guest Totally Crazy

And that point just says that merch sales outweight the prestige. Going against my point entirely. Any reason you even brought that point up; again? Making it rehash?

And that point just says that merch sales outweight the prestige. Going against my point entirely. Any reason you even brought that point up; again? Making it rehash?

Because merchandise sales equal income, wrestling is a business and the point of professional wrestling is to make money. Why should a wrestling promoter give up profits for the purpose of maintaining a title's "prestige." Certainly a title needs to maintain a certain level, but changing the design of a belt to the spinner form has not had a terrible effect.

I personally think someone arguing prestige against merchandise is hilarious. Wrestling is a WORKED sport, quasi sport if you will. And you are going to argue prestige? Cena is over, he makes money, his repilica belts sell more than any other one ever has......

Wrestling is about making money, All the prestige you need is the fans buying you and you making the company money, simple as that.

This prestige vs money thing was ALMOST as stupid as that guy who always argues what a wrestlers Prime is...

Wait.. maybe TC is that guy! :lol:

This prestige vs money thing was ALMOST as stupid as that guy who always argues what a wrestlers Prime is...

Nah, it was stupider than that. More like the guy who argued that V for Vendetta was a clone of Sin City.

;)

Anyone hear about Steve Austin being in the movie ' The Condemned'? I just watched the trailer, and it doesn't look too terrible. Nathan Jones is also in it, according to IMDB.com

Synopsis: "The Condemned" tells the story of Joe Conrad (Stone Cold Steve Austin), who is awaiting the death penalty in a corrupt Central American prison. He is "purchased" by a wealthy television producer and taken to a desolate island where he must fight to the death against nine other condemned killers from all corners of the world, with freedom going to the sole survivor.

Anyone hear about Steve Austin being in the movie ' The Condemned'? I just watched the trailer, and it doesn't look too terrible. Nathan Jones is also in it, according to IMDB.com

Synopsis: "The Condemned" tells the story of Joe Conrad (Stone Cold Steve Austin), who is awaiting the death penalty in a corrupt Central American prison. He is "purchased" by a wealthy television producer and taken to a desolate island where he must fight to the death against nine other condemned killers from all corners of the world, with freedom going to the sole survivor.

It's another WWE movie......I'm sure Austin will be back on TV to promote it.

Nah, it was stupider than that. More like the guy who argued that V for Vendetta was a clone of Sin City.

;)

Was that the same guy who couldn't pay attention to movies if they were "boring" and without action? Pretty much the Uwe Boll of TSM...

;)

Was that the same guy who couldn't pay attention to movies if they were "boring" and without action? Pretty much the Uwe Boll of TSM...

Yeah that was him. He was also the author of the famous "no sold" topic.

The Condemned wouldn't look half bad for a Summer Cheese Blockbuster IF Steve Austin wasn't in it. I just hope there isn't any Stunners or Lou Thesz Presses in the fight scenes - it's embarassingly silly when they feel the need to give a shout out to the wrestling fans.

The Super Crazy shirts are not half-bad - I like the far left one, howver the one in the center is okay as well. The one on the right is too busy for my liking, but would probably fit the character the best.

I voted for the third Super Crazy option. It supports the wrestler the most; and still maintains a decent shirt. Is it true the WWE logos are removed from the newest shirts, or is that just my friend's Carlito shirt from Trog Topic? Oh I mean Hot Topic.

Dusty Rhodes joined Harley Race, Ernie Ladd, Big John Studd, Verne Gagne as the only people in both the WCW and WWF Hall of Fame..

The only other guy in the WCW HOF that might make the WWF HOF is Terry Funk and Id call that a long shot at best.

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMNIT!!!!

I'm sorry I couldn't resisit.

Dusty Rhodes joined Harley Race, Ernie Ladd, Big John Studd, Verne Gagne as the only people in both the WCW and WWF Hall of Fame..

The only other guy in the WCW HOF that might make the WWF HOF is Terry Funk and Id call that a long shot at best.

I wouldn't have said just three years ago that Bret Hart would be inducted into said HOF, so I wouldn't call anything a long shot.

Savage, though...