TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Guest Johnny B Radd

Heres the match listing for the upcoming Ric Flair and The Four Horsemen DVD courtesy of Meltzer

--Here are the matches in the upcoming WWE DVD release of "Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen," which includes interviews with Flair, Tully Blanchard, J.J. Dillon, Jim Ross, Dean Malenko, Barry Windham and Dusty Rhodes:

Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard & Ric Flair vs. Pez Whatley & Italian Stallion & Rocky King 6/22/85

Ric Flair vs. Ricky Morton cage match from Charlotte on 7/5/86. As I recall, this was an awesome match

Dusty Rhodes vs. Tully Blanchard First Blood match Starrcade 86. I was at that show and this was not an awesome match

Four Horseman vs. Dusty Rhodes & Steve Williams & Lex Luger & Nikita Koloff & Paul Ellering 7/16/88 in a War Games match

Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard vs. Sting & Nikita Koloff 7/16/88

Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard vs. Barry Windham & Lex Luger 3/27/88 Clash of Champions

Arn Anderson vs. Ric Flair 9/17/95 Fall Brawl

I am holding out hope. Remember the original line-up for the Pillman DVD? It had about six matches, so there could be more. They could put the cage match between Flair/Nikita were The Russians attack after and Rhodes make the save only to get his ankle broke by Flair/Andersons. They could've found a better War Games match, like the one at the Orange Bowl. Maybe they are making a Ric Flair vol.2 DVD?

I don't know if any of you give a shit about this, but here it is anyway. PWInsider put up an audio file today about the latest in the Warrior vs. WWE legal battle. After being asked to give specific examples of where WWE damaged Warrior's name, he listed the following from the DVD:

-WWE lied about coming up with the "Ultimate Warrior" name. In interviews with Warrior, all throughout the years, he tells a story of how he is actually the one to have come up with that ring name while doing his first promo for the company.

-WWE damaged Warrior's name by stating on the DVD that he was unable to have a good match unless someone carried him. Basically, Warrior is claiming that they damaged him by claiming that he wasn't a good in ring worker.

-WWE stated on the DVD (Bobby Heenan they believe) that Warrior never understood how the match went.

-Some various quotes: "If someone came from another planet, it could be Jim...Jim is very different. "He (Warrior) was too stupid to know where he was from and no one from his town wanted to be associated with him." "The tassels tied to his arms cut off the circulation to his head."

-WWE stated that he could not do an interview.

As you can see, it's just the normal stuff that anyone here would be able to list. In short, he had a problem with the entire DVD.

-WWE said he was dangerous in the ring.

-They said he didn't know anything about wrestling, and didn't really care about the business.

-They said that he held Vince up, and Warrior claims that wasn't true.

-The quote from Vince saying that he couldn't wait to fire Warrior.

-Saying that Jim found it hard to differentiate himself from his character.

-Saying that no one liked Warrior and no one wanted to work with him.

What Warrior needs to prove is that the DVD was produced in order to harm Warrior's name and personality. He is after damages, have WWE cover his attorney's fees, and he also wants all footage, notes, films, discs, tapes, and all materials used to produce the Warrior DVD. In short, he wants the rights to all of the Ultimate Warrior footage He has also asked for a jury trial.

Not taking sides, but the fact that WWE originally titled the Bret Hart DVD Screwed: The Bret Hart Story (or something like that), does not help WWE's case and does make it look like they intentionally try to damage former workers if they do not agree to work with you again in the future.

If Warrior somehow wins the rights to all of that footage just think of how much its going to screw up those "collection" DVDs they are releasing. I laugh at the thought of a release of WM 6 that is minus the Hogan-Warrior main event.

Sounds like a pretty good lineup. I've never seen the Flair/Anderson Fall Brawl match.

They could have done MUCH better than that.

Yeah man, it was a real shame. I was excited when I found a tape of that Fall Brawl (since there wasn't much else) at a video store where I worked a few years back and ended up shocked that it was so average.

If Warrior somehow wins the rights to all of that footage just think of how much its going to screw up those "collection" DVDs they are releasing. I laugh at the thought of a release of WM 6 that is minus the Hogan-Warrior main event.

They could just blur him out and bleep any mentions of his name.

ha

I know Warrior has already had some success in the courtroom againse Vince, but if he wins this one we would have to put him in Jesse the Body company and I think the precedent set by the case could open the floodgates.

I think Warrior could have a problem convincing a jury that in the fake world of pro wrestling this DVD was "real" and the insults hurled were malicious as opposed to the insults that are part of the show hurled on a weekly basis.

So who the fuck is this Mistico person that seemingly everyone but me has heard of?

A super major draw in Mexico whom might get brought in to capitalize on the large hispanic demographic that SD attracts.

Heres the match listing for the upcoming Ric Flair and The Four Horsemen DVD courtesy of Meltzer

--Here are the matches in the upcoming WWE DVD release of "Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen," which includes interviews with Flair, Tully Blanchard, J.J. Dillon, Jim Ross, Dean Malenko, Barry Windham and Dusty Rhodes:

Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard & Ric Flair vs. Pez Whatley & Italian Stallion & Rocky King 6/22/85

Ric Flair vs. Ricky Morton cage match from Charlotte on 7/5/86. As I recall, this was an awesome match

Dusty Rhodes vs. Tully Blanchard First Blood match Starrcade 86. I was at that show and this was not an awesome match

Four Horseman vs. Dusty Rhodes & Steve Williams & Lex Luger & Nikita Koloff & Paul Ellering 7/16/88 in a War Games match

Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard vs. Sting & Nikita Koloff 7/16/88

Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard vs. Barry Windham & Lex Luger 3/27/88 Clash of Champions

Arn Anderson vs. Ric Flair 9/17/95 Fall Brawl

There better be more matches for this dvd. I will be really REALLY dissapointed if thats all the matches that were on the dvd.

What's the deal with Mistico wanting to go to WWE?

I can understand random indy guy having little problem going for greater exposure or money etc. But, isn't the business as strong if not stronger in Mexico right now? He's already hugely popular in Mexico. What kind of pay do the top stars get?

What's the deal with Mistico wanting to go to WWE?

I can understand random indy guy having little problem going for greater exposure or money etc. But, isn't the business as strong if not stronger in Mexico right now? He's already hugely popular in Mexico. What kind of pay do the top stars get?

Meltzer said in his newsletter he'd make more money for less work in WWE. There are days in Mexico where he has to work 3-4 times in 1 day.

Holy crap.......i was just messing around online here and came across pictures of Cherry when she was younger.......Cherry is the manager of Duece and Domino on Smackdown if anyone doesn't know.........

She use to look like this....

02.jpg

05.jpg

That's quite a difference compared to how she looks now.

If I remember right, Bernard has gotten rid of the hair, and has some new tattoos that increase his intimidation factor. Couple that with his yelling/screaming everytime he hits a big move, and he's a perfect old school killer gaijin in Japan. The fans respect him, and he's probably sitting pretty for the rest of his career over there. if NJPW were to ever let him go, AJPW and possibly NOAH would snap him up just for his name value.

001.jpg

05.jpg

That's quite a difference compared to how she looks now.

she's looks much better in this pic.

That still isn't saying much. She's not a very attractive woman. Not ugly, just not that good looking. Average as average can come.

Albert looks pretty imposing, I think. Not crazy about the "all over tribal tatoos" thing that seems so popular with pro-wrestlers these days, but he looks pretty bad ass.

ECW tonight has CM Punk vs Johnny Nitro in a MITB qualifying match.

Punk better be getting the win considering it's happening on his show. I still wish they stopped these interpromotional matches and had Nitro vs Edge and RVD vs Punk, however they probably wanted to job RVD but didn't want to do so by giving the rub to Punk.

Are you kidding, Lushus? I know our tastes in women differ drastically, but I think she looks 343892462364 times better now.

I love a thick booty...I have yet to see this gal on TV, but from pics I've seen, she's a stick with a sucked in face, orange skin, ugly yellow hair and two balls on her chest.

Yahoo had a brief, and generic article about Trump putting his hair on the line in a wrestling match. It was on the front page, but I guess it was bumped for Britney Spears checking into rehab