TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bob_barron

The Office, Season 3

"Awww Dwight, we've been over this before".

Anybody else spot the continuity error? Creed was part of the crowd watching Dwight and the goose but after the main credits rolled it showed him coming into the office with his coat on before he proceeds to pilfer through toy mountain.

Regarding the next episode....

I can't confirm this because I haven't seen it myself but apparently in the commercial for the new episode Michael is showing pics of Jan in a bikini to the office so it seems that mystery has been solved

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

Anybody else spot the continuity error? Creed was part of the crowd watching Dwight and the goose but after the main credits rolled it showed him coming into the office with his coat on before he proceeds to pilfer through toy mountain.

Creed probably just comes and goes at will. That was my explanation, at least.

I can't confirm this because I haven't seen it myself but apparently in the commercial for the new episode Michael is showing pics of Jan in a bikini to the office so it seems that mystery has been solved

Actually, it's a picture of Jan sunbathing face-down TOPLESS.

Actually, it's a picture of Jan sunbathing face-down TOPLESS.

Was this promo spot shown online?

And when is the next episode? January?

I don't think anything shown in the cold opening or during the closing credits is supposed to nescessarily fit with the continuity of the rest of the episode. Like, on the Diwali episode, Michael was singing his song after they showed him going home in Pam's car.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

I don't think anything shown in the cold opening or during the closing credits is supposed to nescessarily fit with the continuity of the rest of the episode. Like, on the Diwali episode, Michael was singing his song after they showed him going home in Pam's car.

I prefer my theory that Creed drifts in and out of the office whenever he wants, but that works too.

Check out the deleted scenes from The Convict. Creed actually sleeps under his desk 4 nights a week and the other 3 he spends at his place in Toronto. Goddamn those deleted scenes are chock full of goodness.

I was watching the Season 1 DVD's last week, and in the one where they plan the surprise party for Meredith, the Party Planning Committee is trying to decide what streamers to buy & use. Phyllis wants green, but Angela says "green is whorish". Is that the same thing she says in the season 3 Christmas episode?

I was watching the Season 1 DVD's last week, and in the one where they plan the surprise party for Meredith, the Party Planning Committee is trying to decide what streamers to buy & use. Phyllis wants green, but Angela says "green is whorish". Is that the same thing she says in the season 3 Christmas episode?

She puts over green, and the orange-wearing Phyllis reminds her that she said that. Angela's reply: "No, orange is whorish."

I am having a brain fart right now.

Which episode is it where Jim tries to decide where he wants to go on vacation?

New episode tonight:

Michael returns from his Jamaican vacation a relaxed and revitalized man, but that quickly changes when a spicy vacation photograph makes its way around the office. Meanwhile, Jim and Karen have an argument---with Pam caught in the middle of it all.

Who went to Jamaica w/ Michael? TUNE IN TO FIND OUT! (unless you've already seen the promo commercial for the episode)

I found a lot of gems in this episode. Earl was 10X funnier this week, so maybe that is why no one liked this show?

EDIT---The funniest part of the show for me was once again Michael's thoughts that no one gets the innuendo he is strongly hinting at. After basically spelling out that Jan had slept with him, there was a long pause and he simply said "Sex.........................I had sex................................................I had sex with Jan."