TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
starvenger

Ultimate Fight Night VII

Jason McDonald def. Ed Herman via tap out at 2:40ish.

At one point he had Ed in a triangle, a kimura AND busted him open with some elbows to the skull. Ed fought for as long as he could but eventually had to submit. That was awesome.

Maybe UFC should stay away from redheaded fighters....they tend to be all talk and no defense. Leben vs Herman needs to be a loser leaves town match.

That was a quick stoppage, but 'The Exorcist' wasn't exactly worthy of continuing considering he wasn't doing anything but turtling up there.

I'm glad Herman lost, but Joe "The Athlete" Macdonald? That's the worst fighter nickname ever!

Joe "Ol" Macdonald

Joe "Big Mac" Macdonald

Joe "McNugget" Macdonald

Joe "Happy Meal" Macdonald

Joe "the Farmer" Macdonald

Ortiz is such an immature piece of shit. Shamrock made it clear beforehand whatever the finish was, that he wanted to end the feud and respectfully go out and bury the hatchet with him in the aftermath. Ortiz pulls that shit and Shamrock STILL does it. Ortiz should learn alot from that but I doubt he will.

Ortiz is such an immature piece of shit. Shamrock made it clear beforehand whatever the finish was, that he wanted to end the feud and respectfully go out and bury the hatchet with him in the aftermath. Ortiz pulls that shit and Shamrock STILL does it. Ortiz should learn alot from that but I doubt he will.

It's cause he's the Huntington Beach BAD BOY! He's a rebel!

I can't believe this was the same guy who was a pretty good coach and seemed like a fairly considerate guy on TUF.

I happened to flip over to Spike for a bit and it just happened to be the beginning of the Ortiz/Shamrock fight. Not to be one of those poster-types I hate (the ones that go into the WWE forum just to say "why do people watch WWE"), but I'm still lost on what the big deal about all that was. To each their own, I guess. The important thing is it's currently 5-0 for Detroit.