TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

24 - Season 6

One thing I didn't like was the fact they never explained how CTU/Palmer etc. knew Jack was being held in China.

Im sure the Chinese guy was like "We have Jack Bowah..haha!"

Then he bowed polietly, broke a board with his head, and left

One thing I didn't like was the fact they never explained what CTU/Palmer etc. gave China in exchange for Jack.

A heavy price indeed? How about you tell us what the fuck the price was.

One thing I didn't like was the fact they never explained what CTU/Palmer etc. gave China in exchange for Jack.

A heavy price indeed? How about you tell us what the fuck the price was.

10 Brand new 2013 Toyota Prius PIH's (Plug In Hybrid) cause they obviously love Toyotas in China.

Anyone else watching E! THS - 24?

Pretty interesting.

Carlos Bernard originally went for the role of Jack Bauer..lol.

HAHA

to Louis Lombardi (Edgar)

Good News! The fans really like your character! Bad News! Now we have to kill you!

Pretty crazy but if you think about it it makes a little sense then it would at face value alone.

He's jealous because of his wife's feelings towards Jack - he becomes the anti-Jack and tries to have him killed. I felt better about it at the end of the episode then I did at the beginning.

Okay, yeah, did not see that coming at all.

I really like Peter MacNicol's character, Lennox. So far he's been played as a really nice balance between blowhard and genuine respectable guy with love for the office. 24 goes way overboard on its characterizations a lot but he's being played in the middle and I like that.

If forced to wager, I'd say he gets to DC. And a "visitor" does too. I want Jack holding it down on the west coast and Assad going Bauer-style in the name of peace on the east.

ok, after that look, anyone else think Jack's the father of his brother's son?

I thought the kid looked too much like Kim...

Its pretty interesting that Mr. Bluetooth from Day 5, the man pulling Logan's strings for the last few hours, is Jack's brother. And with it already leaked that Logan is a part of this years, it would not surprise me in the least that the connection is made, but it doesn't really make any sense and seems just like a "lets bring back a character from last year" plot.

The plane will make it to DC, although it will be interesting to see how long a plane trip from LA to DC in the 24 universe takes since I do not think its happened before. Theres no reason to kill Asad and I also cant see one of the weapons thats not even fixed to work yet making it on the plane in the next episode or so. But I'll be willing to put down that Asad isn't the peace wanting former terrorist that everyone is now buying him to be.

Never even thought of that. Would be crazy if Assad's just having a power struggle with Fayed, but still takes over terrorist operations as soon as Fayed is killed or something.

That's what great about it. It could go either the way Edwin said above or what Marvin said and I wouldn't be suprised.

I'm just excited by the possibility of some of the emphasis of action moving out of LA. Very disappointed to see that, so far, we're looking at Jack in California with CTU support again. Siddig the actor and Asad the character are already exceptionally strong presences, though, so I could definitely see him being a sort of anchor if his story makes it over there. Oh, and I do like that Wayne's in DC, instead of the numerous instances the show took to shoehorn Palmer and pals into the greater Los Angeles area over the years.

was anyone hoping to see Donald Sutherland on as Jack's dad?

While I of course LOVE this show, it seems a little convienet for the president's sister to be in the middle of all this, as well as Jack's brother who helped kill Palmer last year

Bumped from the second page.

Tonight's episode wasn't great. But I did enjoy Graem's public turn against his family. The whole Tom vs. Karen thing makes me hate fake politics more than real politics.

Yeah, another pretty mediocre episode. The Tom/Karen subplot was awful, the drama with racial profiling at CTU was really forced, and I still don't quite like the subplot with Jack's brother. Fayed's a great villian. Graem Bauer's just stupid and obnoxious and I'd like him off my screen. It was a little better toward the end when he finally pulled a gun on Jack and his dad though.

Also, I'm going to quit watching the previews for the next episode. Not that we didn't have a pretty good idea anyway, but did they really have to show

how Jack escaped his brother

and show him torturing him again later

? You'd think they could give you a little taste without showing the cool parts ahead of time.

Jack is cursed.

So far this season:

Two field agents sent to help Jack? Dead.

Curtis? Dead.

With the exception of Chloe and Bill, everyone who Jack confides in or depends on to stand at his side dies.

If I were James Cromwell, I'd start stealing things from the set now. He can't be long for the show.