TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

TSM TV Badass Tournament: The Finals

The mutha fucker went in the Russian Embassy and tortured the Consulate by cutting off his fingers with a cigar cutter.

He asked his boss to fire him so that he could go and break the fingers of a guy who used lawyers to say he couldn't be questioned by the government.

He tortured a guy with a table lamp for christ sake.

He got hooked on heroin and got a tattoo of a Mexican Druglord on his forearm to keep cover.

He shot a informant in the chest, cut off his head with a hacksaw just so he could get back inside with a terroist group more QUICKLY (as in, he probably could have gotten back in anyway, butjust in case, he cut the fucking guys head off)

After what Vic did, going into Mexico by himself, he should win.

Do I need to remind you what Jack did in Mexico? Not even hesitating to shoot your partner (and oh yeah...daughter's boyfriend) directly in the skull to not blow your cover is pretty badass.

That is right, I forgot about that. And he did heroin to keep his cover. I forgot about that.

I just don't like 24 anymore, so Mackie gets my vote.

I guess i am old fashioned. In my day, once you cut a guys head off with a hacksaw, you win any badass tournament you are in.

Jack Bauer. Because God himself couldn't have talked Jack out of torturing a mexican drug dealer's girlfriend for not calling him when he was told to call. Jack would have found Guardo, brought him back after killing his entire gang with a 12 shot handgun, ripped his throat out with pilers and probably taken down five terrorist cells all before lunch.

Course if this was a believability factor tournament, Jack would have been gone by round 1 and Vic would probably still be going strong.

well...if I read votes correctly (which was a little harder than usual cause there was more discussion and I don't know if some people flat out voted or not)...it looks like a 13-13 tie, which I don't think I'm ready to end with.

I haven't voted yet. But I guess it has to go a little longer

Oh please. In the world of "everyone waiting for a cop to fuck up" Mackie wouldn't have gotten away with half of the shit he has gotten away with.

believability has to be turned off completely for everyone on the list.

Except Walker Texas Ranger...because that shit real, son.

I think most of what Sorpano does can fall in the believable levels. He doesn't kill entire terrorist cells by his lonesome. He just kills people in conventional ways (piano wire, shotgun to the face etc etc) and does some despicable things for the good of the code.

Some people I couldn't tell if they voted or not, seems like they gave an explaination for why this guy should win, but I didn't know if it was a vote or not. Please feel free anyone to double check themselves

I think most of what Sorpano does can fall in the believable levels. He doesn't kill entire terrorist cells by his lonesome. He just kills people in conventional ways (piano wire, shotgun to the face etc etc) and does some despicable things for the good of the code.

the killing of the terroist cell wasn't that unbelieveable. Plus, Jack runs out of bullets which is always cool to see. They didn't know he was there so he got at least 3 of them before they knew what the hell was going on.

The unbeliveable parts about Bauer come along when he is running through nerve gas or having his heart stopped and getting right back up and stuff like that.

and it is 12-12 now.