TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

Have we ever had this many people online this late at night?

i dont think i have ever seen a board this busy, but i think alot of people will be up all night waiting on info on this whole situation

Guest The Minor Threat

Anybody check out what else that IP address was putting on Wikipedia? This is all [sic] of course:

"[stacy Keibler] also has a nice large ass that any straight man would like to spend a nice with."

"People want to fuck [stacy Keibler] in her lovely cunt and whip her ass til the dawn of day. Many people fantasize about ramming their cocks up her asshole."

"[The Sopranos' series finale] was quite possibly, the gayest shittiest ending to a series ever."

"Before starting his wrestling career, Chavo was addicted crack and was a rapist. One day when Chavo was doing crack he thought he saw a little white kid but it was actually his son, and sexualy abused him until his penis fell off. On this day forth he will no longer rape his kid ,but he still rapes people(even though he has no penis) so wacth out for him, even adults."

He also apparently supports Mike Cronin for mayor of the Bronx, but thinks Ron Artest is a "piece of shit nigger." I won't even go into how he just put random cuss words all over the African Wild Ass article.

I expect a record number of grammer errors in the WON next week. I for one can't wait.

Errors like someone misspelling grammar as "grammer"?

Guest korndogg123
What songs will make you think of Chris Benoit?

There's no holding me back,

I'm not driven by fear, I'm just driven by anger.

And you're under attack,

I'm just climbing up slowly, I'm the one and only, I...

When all is said and done, this might be the biggest story in wrestling history.

If that's the case, then USA got its wish, huh?

i dont think i have ever seen a board this busy, but i think alot of people will be up all night waiting on info on this whole situation

<raises hand>

I expect a record number of grammer errors in the WON next week. I for one can't wait.

Errors like someone misspelling grammar as "grammer"?

Its llate and I'm a moron.

Anybody check out what else that IP address was putting on Wikipedia? This is all [sic] of course:

"[stacy Keibler] also has a nice large ass that any straight man would like to spend a nice with."

"People want to fuck [stacy Keibler] in her lovely cunt and whip her ass til the dawn of day. Many people fantasize about ramming their cocks up her asshole."

"[The Sopranos' series finale] was quite possibly, the gayest shittiest ending to a series ever."

"Before starting his wrestling career, Chavo was addicted crack and was a rapist. One day when Chavo was doing crack he thought he saw a little white kid but it was actually his son, and sexualy abused him until his penis fell off. On this day forth he will no longer rape his kid ,but he still rapes people(even though he has no penis) so wacth out for him, even adults."

He also apparently supports Mike Cronin for mayor of the Bronx, but thinks Ron Artest is a "piece of shit nigger." I won't even go into how he just put random cuss words all over the African Wild Ass article.

Snitsky?

When all is said and done, this might be the biggest story in wrestling history.

We wanted Daniel Benoit dead?

FROM PWTORCH

WWE.com is reporting that the Fayette County Sheriff's department in Georgia has informed WWE that Chris, Nancy, and Daniel Benoit died as a result of a double murder-suicide. As reported by the AP and local Atlanta TV affiliates, an autopsy performed on Tuesday will reveal more about the circumstances surrounding the deaths. Official toxicology results will not be available until early July.

WWE provides a timeline on the events in the deaths:

- Benoit was not at the Smackdown/ECW house show in Beaumont on Saturday, or in Houston for the Vengeance PPV due to what Benoit informed WWE as a family emergency.

- Benoit sent "curious text messages" to friends on Sunday morning, and concerns over the messages were relayed to WWE representative Richard Hering.

- Richard Hering spoke to local authorities on Monday morning, requesting a "wellness check" at the Benoit residence.

- Local authorities found the bodies of Chris, Nancy, and Daniel at 2:30 p.m. on Monday afternoon after. Initial evidence has led authorities to believe Nancy and Daniel were killed sometime during the weekend, then Benoit killed himself on Monday.

-- WWE officials in Corpus Christi were informed of the deaths at 4:00 p.m. WWE then held a meeting with wrestlers and talent, informing them of the deaths.

I love the internet.

We wanted Daniel Benoit dead?

No...I meant the Network pushing for a "Big wrestling story"

This story is making the suicide at my neighbor's house that I posted about in General Chat look like an after-school special or something.

goddamn. Just saw the ending.

I have a feeling that this is only going to hurt alot more once the total sense of shock wears off. I really just cannot believe this.

This is going to have some HUGE consequences in every sense of the word.

It's barely past 11:00. Not everyone is in the eastern time zone, or even North America for that matter.

Anyone else wondering what these "curious" text messages said?

Oh my God! Oh my God! My wife and kid are dead! I think it was an Asian gang or something... There was this guy, he looked Asian... and he was speaking another language, I'm pretty sure it was... Asian.

If it turns out Chris did murder Nancy and Daniel, WWE will be distancing themselves from him for the forseeable future, which really, really, really fucking sucks. It's hard because you want to honor a colleague, but how can you honor someone who murdered his wife and kid? Even if he was unstable.

(I apologize if this point was already brought up, but I'm not going back to read 24+ pages)

Anyone else wondering what these "curious" text messages said?

Oh my God! Oh my God! My wife and kid are dead! I think it was an Asian gang or something... There was this guy, he looked Asian... and he was speaking another language, I'm pretty sure it was... Asian.

Some Puerto Rican guy.