TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

save_us_222

If the WWE could somehow manage to stretch it out until the Royal Rumble, that would be great return.

I think if they stretch it out any longer than a couple more weeks, and people are going to stop caring about the promos or the eventual payoff.

I also think people are putting too much faith in Jericho making RAW exciting again, as well.

If the WWE could somehow manage to stretch it out until the Royal Rumble, that would be great return.

Agreed, if they could do it without turning more people off than they turn on. And I don't think WWE can do that.

I also think people are putting too much faith in Jericho making RAW exciting again, as well.

Given the past month's worth of Raws, you DON'T think he'd make it exciting again? Even a little bit?

Well for me, I'm not putting all my faith in Jericho making Raw exciting again and I think thats a stupid thing for people to think in the first place. As far as I'm concerned I'm just putting alot of faith into Jericho making the part of the show hes on very entertaining, weather that part of the show be the main event, some where in the mid card or jerking the curtain.

I guess I remember how Jericho was booked the last couple years in WWE, and am not eager to relive it again. Like I've said repeatedly, if he comes back, is booked solidly in the main event scene, and does some new things, great. If he's just coming back to plug his book and then job to Cena and Triple H, I have no interest at all. Been there, done that.

I watched raw for the first time in years because everyone was like, jericho's coming back! When he didnt, i felt a little gipped, so ill watch his redebut on youtube whenever it happens.

If they are going to hold off on Jericho until the Rumble here is a piece of advice for WWE: Stop running the SaveUs vignettes. If they stopped running them for a month or so and then picked up a few weeks away from the Rumble with an actual solid date on it like "SaveUs....at the Royal Rumble" then that would probably draw interest.

If the plan isn't to just debut Jericho between now and Survivor Series then it's goofy to keep running these SaveUs bits every week, and then have it just be Jericho eventually anyway.

If they are going to hold off on Jericho until the Rumble here is a piece of advice for WWE: Stop running the SaveUs vignettes. If they stopped running them for a month or so and then picked up a few weeks away from the Rumble with an actual solid date on it like "SaveUs....at the Royal Rumble" then that would probably draw interest.

That doesn't seem like something they'd do. Royal Rumble is one of the big PPVs that sell on the name alone, or at least the name and the Rumble Match. If they're going to use Save Us as a direct tool to boost a PPV rating, besides the current 'let's play the videos, let people put two and two together to make five and buy the PPV even though Jericho won't be there', it'd be at a B show that wouldn't sell as well alone.

I'm really keen on the idea someone brought up a while back with Jericho and the Rumble, with the Rumble countdown morphing into Jericho's countdown. That'd be the best way to do a 'surprise' return even though everybody's long figured out he's on his way back and is expecting him to show up during virtually every other segment.

The LAUNCH_19 part of the last RAW's video suggests either

1) 19 november - it's a Monday, so it makes sense

2) after 19 days - which could be calculated to be 18 nov - Survivor Series.

Could be none though.

That could be the case, but they have been dropping possible dates in previous promo videos that have passed a while ago.

Until I actually see him debut, then I'm not really paying attention to the promos any more

One of the reasons that may have delayed Chris Jericho’s return from WWE are issues regarding his weight. According to some people that I’ve talked too, Jericho weighed no more than 200 pounds when he agreed to his new WWE contract. WWE obviously would like to see him put on more size to protect himself from injury as well as give him a more marketable look.

In the hypothetical situation that this comes from a legitimate source I wonder if Jericho will be exempt from the wellness policy for the first few months. :angry:

I guess it makes more sense, if a guy just had a long lay off, and you want him to have an occassional match, then he might as well be in optimal shape for his return. If he were to come back smaller then usual, then it would probably only take Triple H about 10 minutes or TV time before he makes a "Who left Jericho in the dryer?" type of remark

One of the reasons that may have delayed Chris Jericho’s return from WWE are issues regarding his weight. According to some people that I’ve talked too, Jericho weighed no more than 200 pounds when he agreed to his new WWE contract. WWE obviously would like to see him put on more size to protect himself from injury as well as give him a more marketable look.

Golly, that makes a ton of sense, since those who get hurt the most are usually nukeheads.

Golly, that makes a ton of sense, since those who get hurt the most are usually nukeheads.

I really don't see Jericho juicing to help him get bigger quicker. I think he is too smart with all the shit that's going on with the drugs right now.

So when did we go and deify our precious Jericho? Is he the IWC's new Benoit?

I can't speak for everyone else in the IWC, but I always liked Chris Jericho better than Benoit.

Here's a clip of Jericho being confronted about the 222 promos on Opie and Anthony:

Everyone on that video except for Jericho were annoying as hell, why don't they just let the man talk?

He did take a nervous sip.... but that doesn't prove a god damn thing.

It could be anybody, but I hope to god it's Jericho.

At the very end of that show they just point blank asked him again, and after a second of silence he started to laugh in that way that was like "yeah, I just can't really say anything about it" and everyone was like "well, we know what THAT means" and kinda left it at that. He never said a definitive date or anything.

At the very end of that show they just point blank asked him again, and after a second of silence he started to laugh in that way that was like "yeah, I just can't really say anything about it" and everyone was like "well, we know what THAT means" and kinda left it at that. He never said a definitive date or anything.

Who was the smarky redhead that they had on there? Was that an O&A intern or just some smart ass wrestling fan?

Who was the smarky redhead that they had on there? Was that an O&A intern or just some smart ass wrestling fan?

Sam, former intern turned assistant producer. During the Vince Limo angle, they did bits where Sam spoke on the angle as though it was real (with horrible realism) while O&A tried to debunk it all.

Wait a minute...a shirt appears on the WWE shopzone website the same day as a Turkey.

And November 19th is the RAW before Thanksgiving.

The Gobbeldy Gooker is coming to save us!

Guest arrogantbastard

I haven't watched really much since his retirement, he was the glue that kept me watching, even though I'm a lifelong fan. I'm intrigued by the "save_us.222" promos so I am paying attention each week hoping it's Jericho, but I'm not getting my hopes up too high. I just really don't know... if he's coming back he's doing a good job at making it a suprise, which is best for all involved. I'm gonna meet him Friday, which is subsequently his birthday, I'm not gonna press this issue because it's annoying, but still I hope it's him.

Wait a minute...a shirt appears on the WWE shopzone website the same day as a Turkey.

And November 19th is the RAW before Thanksgiving.

The Gobbeldy Gooker is coming to save us!

As fucked as it is for me saying this, but the way that the E is going right now... I definitely would not put that past them.

"This product will not be available until November 19th."

http://shopzone.wwe.com/product_detail.asp...&cat=SEARCH

I know that a shirt going on sale that day means absolutely nothing, but what would be the point of bringing Jericho back then? Is that the RAW before or after Survivor Series? (pardon my ignorance on this, I don't keep up too much on when PPV's are).