TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

WWE General Discussion - November 2007

As first seen on WWE Mobile on AT&T, Shawn Michaels' Sweet Chin Music will be barred in his WWE Championship Match against Randy Orton.

Raw GM William Regal granted WWE Champion Randy Orton's request to ban Sweet Chin Music after Michaels knocked him out Monday night for the fifth week in a row. Under the stipulation at Survivor Series, if HBK uses, or attempts to use, his lethal trademark move, the match will be stopped immediately. He will be disqualified and never get another opportunity at Orton's WWE Title.

However, the Legend Killer is not off the hook. On the heels of his blatant disqualification at Cyber Sunday against HBK, if Orton is disqualified at Survivor Series, or appears to attempt to get disqualified, he will lose the WWE Championship.

WWE.com

Time for the return of the teardrop suplex.

As first seen on WWE Mobile on AT&T, Shawn Michaels' Sweet Chin Music will be barred in his WWE Championship Match against Randy Orton.

Raw GM William Regal granted WWE Champion Randy Orton's request to ban Sweet Chin Music after Michaels knocked him out Monday night for the fifth week in a row. Under the stipulation at Survivor Series, if HBK uses, or attempts to use, his lethal trademark move, the match will be stopped immediately. He will be disqualified and never get another opportunity at Orton's WWE Title.

However, the Legend Killer is not off the hook. On the heels of his blatant disqualification at Cyber Sunday against HBK, if Orton is disqualified at Survivor Series, or appears to attempt to get disqualified, he will lose the WWE Championship.

WWE.com

Time for the return of the teardrop suplex.

Damn, I forgot about that. It'd certainly be interesting to see him use that, or make Orton tap with the Sharpshooter on the 10th Anniversary of the screwjob.

Guest jjis

Herbert Meltzer:

For whatever this is worth, WWE will be selling Chris Jericho Save_Us.222 T-shirts starting on 11/19.

So what are the chances that Khali winds up getting cheered at Survivor Series?

Hornswoggle has basically turned into Eugene 2K7, so it's only a matter of time before crowds turn on him.

or make Orton tap with the Sharpshooter on the 10th Anniversary of the screwjob.
Oh boy, I think you just called the finish to the match.

Speaking of Teddy Long, maybe they can have him return to being a manager and re-form his memorable "The Black People" stable.

or make Orton tap with the Sharpshooter on the 10th Anniversary of the screwjob.
Oh boy, I think you just called the finish to the match.

Speaking of Teddy Long, maybe they can have him return to being a manager and re-form his memorable "The Black People" stable.

The WWE.com thing says that if HBK "attempts" the SCM he'll be DQed. I can see him, groggy, climbing up in the corner and having Vince ring the bell on him and say that he was in the position to "tune up the band".

You mean Long's jobber faction with such really black dudes like Rodney Mack (barely black) and the ultra whitebread Nowinski?

Thankfully that Vicki nonsense is off the books. I don't think people really want to boo Vicki, she's too sympathetic for that.

Yeah, Rodney Mack and Jazz and someone else who I forget. I always joked that they should be called "The Black People" because they were basically all the black people in WWE at the time.

Yeah, Rodney Mack and Jazz and someone else who I forget. I always joked that they should be called "The Black People" because they were basically all the black people in WWE at the time.

Don't forget D'Lo, who Long turfed after he was beat on Raw by Booker, who for some reason answered one of Teddy's White Boy challenges.

Perhaps Long could manage a returning D-Lo Brown and go back to making sure everyone was Down With the Brown.

Edit---Got a phone call in the middle of typing my post, so BorneAgain beat me with the D-Lo reference.

Guest Yoouu'rree Fiiirrreed!&#
Perhaps Long could manage a returning D-Lo Brown and go back to making sure everyone was Down With the Brown.

Edit---Got a phone call in the middle of typing my post, so BorneAgain beat me with the D-Lo reference.

I thought D-Lo was going back to TNA soon?

Christopher Nowinski.

thank god they're not going with the Vickie seduces guys storyline...I can't imagine her crawling all over Edge while wearing a nightie...

I second the Yay for No Cougar Guerrero storyline.

I thought D-Lo was going back to TNA soon?

apprently it sounds like D-lo wants to work for either company.

If anyone still believes that Kelly Kelly got implants, go look at her latest photoshoot on WWE.Com. Very obvious that she hasn't.

You could tell by the bra she had on at Cyber Sunday that she didn't have impants. It was very clearly smashing them together so that they looked a hell of a lot bigger.

I love that they are using The Hives for the Survivor Series theme song. I can't wait to see the video package they put together for it!

I was reading through an old 1997 torch online and I found something interesting about Hogan. I've heard a lot of people speculate on why there hasn't been a union in wrestling, and many have blamed headliners, most notably Hogan. After reading this I have to wonder, if Hogan had not ratted people out would there be a union, would many lives be saved, and is Hulk Hogan partially responsible for many of the deaths.

"Jesse Ventura should have a field day ripping on Hogan for playing a part that Ventura played in real life -- that of a Navy Seal. Ventura, on his new mid-day talk show on KFAN, is often asked by callers about wrestling. He shows very little interest in today's scene and actually knocks the quality of wrestling today (which proves he doesn't watch any wrestling these days), but is willing to rip into Hogan when prompted by callers to his radio show.

He said when he was suing the WWF regarding unauthorized use of his likeness on Coliseum Home Video tapes, he had his lawyers ask Vince McMahon during depositions who told him about the wrestlers' attempt to start a union around the time of Wrestlemania II. McMahon revealed that Hogan was the "scab" who told him that wrestlers were talking about forming a union and who those leaders were. Ventura says finding that out solidified his lack of respect for Hogan as a person. Ventura, by the way, still says he will be running for Governor of Minnesota during the next race."

I was reading through an old 1997 torch online and I found something interesting about Hogan. I've heard a lot of people speculate on why there hasn't been a union in wrestling, and many have blamed headliners, most notably Hogan. After reading this I have to wonder, if Hogan had not ratted people out would there be a union, would many lives be saved, and is Hulk Hogan partially responsible for many of the deaths.

"Jesse Ventura should have a field day ripping on Hogan for playing a part that Ventura played in real life -- that of a Navy Seal. Ventura, on his new mid-day talk show on KFAN, is often asked by callers about wrestling. He shows very little interest in today's scene and actually knocks the quality of wrestling today (which proves he doesn't watch any wrestling these days), but is willing to rip into Hogan when prompted by callers to his radio show.

He said when he was suing the WWF regarding unauthorized use of his likeness on Coliseum Home Video tapes, he had his lawyers ask Vince McMahon during depositions who told him about the wrestlers' attempt to start a union around the time of Wrestlemania II. McMahon revealed that Hogan was the "scab" who told him that wrestlers were talking about forming a union and who those leaders were. Ventura says finding that out solidified his lack of respect for Hogan as a person. Ventura, by the way, still says he will be running for Governor of Minnesota during the next race."

Hogan ratting out Ventura's attempt to unionize is just an example of him trying to protect his spot in the company. Hogan was the top guy at the time and wasn't going to let anything jeopardize that. If a group of wrestlers went on "strike" before Wrestlemania II and Hogan was the headliner... how would that have looked if the show tanked?

A similar parallel can be made with John Cena on Larry King after the Benoit murder/suicide. It wasn't talk of a union, but it was an example of the top guy keeping the company line.

mark henry joined in late 2003 (remember he was on Team Bischoff at Sur Series 03 and even briefly feuded with Booker T), and lasted untill benoit messed up his shoulder with a crossface after he jumped to raw in 04

mark henry joined in late 2003 (remember he was on Team Bischoff at Sur Series 03 and even briefly feuded with Booker T), and lasted untill benoit messed up his shoulder with a crossface after he jumped to raw in 04

Good times. That Crossface was nasty.

Nick Hogan was arrested this morning after turning himself in stemming from his August 2007 car accident, which left his friend and 21-year-old Iraqi veteran John Graziano on life support for the rest of his life. He was transported to Pinellas County Jail to be booked on the following charges:

-- Reckless driving involving serious bodily injury (a felony in Florida)

-- Use of a motor vehicle in commission of a felony

-- Being under the age of 21 and operating a vehicle with a breath-alcohol level of .02 or higher

-- Illegal window tint

The Hogan family issued the following statement:

Nick and the entire 'Hogan' Bollea family are saddened that criminal charges have been filed in regards to the tragic single car accident on August 26, 2007. Nick will meet and answer these charges in the appropriate arena - a court of law. The family's primary focus and concern still remains for the continued recovery of Nick's longtime friend John Graziano. The Bolleas will also continue to stand by the Graziano family and help them in any way they can.

The tragedy to both families is compounded by the fact that unfortunately John was not wearing his seatbelt. Thankfully, Nick was wearing his. Because of what happened to John, the entire Bollea family will make it a priority to increase public awareness about the importance of always wearing your seatbelt.

There has been much speculation as to the speed and wet road conditions surrounding this accident. Although all the evidence has not been evaluated, preliminary reports from the experts indicate that this was not, in fact, a high-speed accident.

Because Nick is still a juvenile and has no prior criminal record, we are disappointed that he is being charged as an adult offender. However, we are confident that the evidence will demonstrate that this was an accident.

We ask all who follow these events to keep an open mind as to the facts until they have been ultimately determined. Finally, we thank all who have prayed for John?s recovery and ask for your continued support and prayers.

- Morris "Sandy" Weinberg, Jr. and Kevin Hayslett, Attorneys for Nick Bollea

nickhoganmug.jpg

Word is starting to trickle out about why Extreme Expose's Brooke Adams was abruptly fired from WWE last week. It stems from the Diva Halloween Costume battle royal on the 10/29 Raw. Brooke wore fuzzy boots as part of her costume, and this ticked off Melina Perez. Melina said that she had been wearing fuzzy boots when she wrestled since she debuted and that Brooke had no right to "copy her look". Melina went to Vince McMahon about it, and Vince actually sided with Melina. Vince was upset that Brooke was ignorant about the issue and "not protective of Melina's gimmick". Vince then made the call to fire Brooke, despite pleas from Johnny Ace otherwise.

-- Bryan Alvarez/f4wonline