TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

WWE General Discussion - November 2007

Edge right now is the favorite to win the Royal Rumble, although I would like Lashley to. I think Edge doesn't need to win the Royal Rumble to get his wrestlemania showdown with Taker, there's already a storyline behind it. All you got to let him do is win some little Wrestlemania title shot tournement like they've done in the past, and there ya go.

Edge right now is the favorite to win the Royal Rumble, although I would like Lashley to. I think Edge doesn't need to win the Royal Rumble to get his wrestlemania showdown with Taker, there's already a storyline behind it. All you got to let him do is win some little Wrestlemania title shot tournement like they've done in the past, and there ya go.

As much sense as it would be to try and type 2 "major" title matches at Mania, I would really like to see WWE actually go all out and set up an epic, all out, unquestionable, Main Event for Wrestlemania this year. Just seems like they have been trying to make Mania have a decent card all the way through rather then have a good card but a money main event

CNN will air a show called "Death Grip: Inside Pro Wrestling" on Wednesday at 8 pm. EST

Credit: Gerweck.net

I don't know if it's right or not. I checked and the only show on at 8pm is "Out in the open."

I went to a Smackdown/ECW house show last night. After CM Punk defeated Miz he and Kelly Kelly left holding hands. Not sure if it was just to pop the crowd or if this is heading somewhere.

Punk and Balls feuding over Kelly? Could be interesting.....

Eh, most likely just to pop the crowd.

Assuming Jericho ever shows up to the WWE, what about him winning the Rumble? Right now, Cena has two money fueds when he comes back: Randy Orton for putting him out, and Jericho (who will instigate it because Cena originally got him "fired"). Jericho wins the Rumble, wins the title, and is set up for Cena-Jericho at Summerslam. Just a thought...

I went to a Smackdown/ECW house show last night. After CM Punk defeated Miz he and Kelly Kelly left holding hands. Not sure if it was just to pop the crowd or if this is heading somewhere.

Punk and Balls feuding over Kelly? Could be interesting.....

Eh, most likely just to pop the crowd.

Balls should get a token run as world champion for being professional and going along with the WWE's plan for the new ECW. I mean hey, who knew that Balls would be the last ECW original still around that wasn't previously hired by WWE.

Edge vs. Taker is the match I've been waiting to see for 2 years now, so it better happen at this Wrestlemania. But if it doesn't, how fucking awesome would it be for Edge to win the title from somebody else at WM, and then Matt Hardy comes out with the MITB briefcase he won earlier in the night and takes the title from Edge.

Assuming Jericho ever shows up to the WWE, what about him winning the Rumble? Right now, Cena has two money fueds when he comes back: Randy Orton for putting him out, and Jericho (who will instigate it because Cena originally got him "fired"). Jericho wins the Rumble, wins the title, and is set up for Cena-Jericho at Summerslam. Just a thought...

Cena put himself out. Unless you want to blame Kennedy for it.

Edge vs. Taker is the match I've been waiting to see for 2 years now, so it better happen at this Wrestlemania. But if it doesn't, how fucking awesome would it be for Edge to win the title from somebody else at WM, and then Matt Hardy comes out with the MITB briefcase he won earlier in the night and takes the title from Edge.

I don't see Matt Hardy ever within sneezing distance of the world title, but I would mark the fuck out for Matt Hardy to get one more "fuck you" in against Edge. I thought their feud, (which ended with Matt being sent to SD) never had a proper ending anyways.

Cena put himself out. Unless you want to blame Kennedy for it.

On TV and wwe.com they built it like it was Orton's RKO on the table that injured Cena.

Now that kelly got implants Punk is gona show interest in her.

She did not get implants.

Yea, right.

Even if she did, Punk has dated Maria who isn't HUGE BOOB OMG anyways. So that might not be a sudden reason for an attraction.

Yea, right.

Even if she did, Punk has dated Maria who isn't HUGE BOOB OMG anyways. So that might not be a sudden reason for an attraction.

I meant storyline wise he is gona pay more attention to her

Yea, right.

She's a woman in the wrestling business. I think she meets with Punk's first criteria.

Yea, right.

I am not arguing about his taste for women, I'm just pointing the noticeable change of the size of her boobs since her debut.

WWE.com has announced a 5 on 5 traditional elimination match for Survivor Series:

HHH/Hardys/Kane/Mysterio vs. Umaga/Kennedy/MVP/Finlay/Big Daddy V

Hopefully it won't be another 5-0 sweep.

well there goes my idea for a tag team Survivor Series match, although I'd like to see this match up:

CM Punk/London/Kendrick/Chuck Palumbo/Balls vs John Morrison/Miz/Cade/Murdoch/Kenny Dykstra

WWE.com has announced a 5 on 5 traditional elimination match for Survivor Series:

It'd be nice if they could let Kane or Matt be the sole survivor.

BAH! I'm hoping for MVP and Finlay...

It would be nice.. Have Umaga and Triple H brawl throughout the back or something like that... I'm just about sick of Triple H already.

Yea, right.

I am not arguing about his taste for women, I'm just pointing the noticeable change of the size of her boobs since her debut.

It was definately scripted, because Kelly went into position and it was obvious that she was waiting for Punk while Miz was laying the ring with Layla helping him up. He even did the look into the crowd to get their approval as did she before they left.

That is pretty spot on for what I predicted earlier except Mysterio in Lashley's spot and Finlay in Henry's spot. I figured Mysterio and Finlay would have their own teams. If they have another match, it'll be quite the mid-card heavy match. Might be best to not do a ECW title match and have Punk-Morrison captain their own teams.

Punk/Londrick/Balls/Palumbo Vs Morrison/Redneck Crew/Miz/Knoble or Henry.

"Triple H leeches heat off of everyone else, Year Two"

They made sure that no rookie would upstage him this time. If Rey gets a big pop as he usually does, maybe HHH will get on his knees and let Mysterio say the magic words "Are you ready?", that'll give Mysterio a huge rub.