TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

WWE General Discussion - December 2007

Lita was possibly headed to TNA and was a heel on her way out. Trish was a face who made certain she would remain loyal to WWE and happened to leave in her hometown.

How was this?

She said "I'm retiring and I'll stay loyal to you" to WWE. Just like The Rock.

WWE.com removed all mentions of Trish being on Raw this Monday and now they're saying Lita will be there.

God damnit. I was really looking forward to seeing Trish. Moreso than Austin, Foley, or Bischoff even.

Meltzer's talk about big surprises we haven't seen in awhile gives me hope that Sean Mooney will indeed open the show (or at least appear on it). He did appear on the pre-Homecoming show, after all.

WWE is going out of its way to line up a lot of surprise stars from the past 15 years to appear on Raw on Monday. Expect cameos by a lot of the people who work backstage, as well as at least a name or two who haven't been on WWE TV in many years.

Also WWE.com is hyping the Evolution Reunion. "How will they react to their reunion, especially with a egomaniac like Orton involved?"

Guest Scud

Are there spoilers for the 15th Anniversary Raw show yet? Judging by the Evolution reunion pic it looks like

Flair and Batista win the Smackdown tag titles.

I'm pretty psyched (and simultaneously puzzled) about the Evolution reunion. I know that it's a one-shot thing, but it's still curious booking. Lita? Blech... unless, or course, the crowd heels her for old times' sake.

That picture is from Armageddon 2003 (which funny enough is airing right now on 24/7). They're just using it to showcase a time where all 4 celebrated with title belts.

Let's not forget that the show is live and not taped.

Guest Scud

I wasn't sure if it was going to be live after I saw that they are in Iraq for the tribute show. That sucks for the wrestlers who have to travel all that way just to go to an important tv filming the next night. They really aren't giving them a whole lot of time to recover but maybe this upcoming Raw won't have a heavy focus on wrestling since they are bringing in so many non-wrestlers to make appearances.

Re - Bobby Lashley - I've never been interested in this guy whatsoever. He's awfully bland, not very talented in the ring, and can't talk.

Tammy Sytch is apparently gonna be there too.

When like hardly any of the Cena brought in fans will know who she is. Nice to see she'll get a little paycheck though. GO SUNNY!

Tammy Sytch is apparently gonna be there too.

When like hardly any of the Cena brought in fans will know who she is. Nice to see she'll get a little paycheck though. GO SUNNY!

And she looks great to boot.

Sunny is now being advertised on WWE.Com as part of the Raw 15th Anniversary show. She had previously been told that they weren't going to advertise her and wanted her appearance to be a surprise.

-- Meltzer

I don't see this mentioned on WWE.Com anywhere.

Re - Bobby Lashley - I've never been interested in this guy whatsoever. He's awfully bland, not very talented in the ring, and can't talk.

Agreed, there is no potential there for a serious draw. And when he makes an angry face he looks like a fish...

Say what you will about Batista, but he has charisma and can cut a promo without embarrassing himself...for the most part.

im not too fond of the 15 top Raw moments on WWE.com

Austin/Tyson is Number five?

That's at least Top 3

I may have to make a thread about this...Like list your own or something

General Wrestling or Here because of the 15th Anniversary Special and all?

im not too fond of the 15 top Raw moments on WWE.com

Austin/Tyson is Number five?

That's at least Top 3

I may have to make a thread about this...Like list your own or something

General Wrestling or Here because of the 15th Anniversary Special and all?

Probably in here as it is relivant to this section. Either way, if the mods deem it should be put in the general wrestling section, they can always move it

Tyson/Austin was #1 for me it had me marking out like a kid who still believed it was real, Jericho's debut was probably #2 it was done perfectly. Live Sex was a terrible segment, This is your life Rock wasn't even funny. HHH/Steph Wedding was good television at the time though. "Who killed Vince" Explosion would have been much higher is the story wasn't forced to go in the crapper. Radicals debut would probably have ranked as well if Benoit didn't go rabid wolverine on his wife and kid.

#2 looks like Rock and somebody nose to nose - Rock and Austin? #2 looks like the first Austin beerbath. Can't figure out #1...

Sunny is now being advertised on WWE.Com as part of the Raw 15th Anniversary show. She had previously been told that they weren't going to advertise her and wanted her appearance to be a surprise.

-- Meltzer

I don't see this mentioned on WWE.Com anywhere.

They quietly inserted it into the Raw preview along with Trish's name (but because Trish has an Alumni page they can link to, it became a headline on the Raw sub-page).

I noticed WWE now has a comment board on the Raw page (which I assume have to be moderated and approved). Should be some good markiness going on there.

As for that Top 15 countdown, it's not hard to look at the blurry picture and compare it to pictures they have up and see what's what. #1 is Shane on the Titantron from Nitro while Vince looks from the ring, for example.

Guest Bigelow34

I just checked my DVR to set it for the show and it lists Bret Hart along with Undertaker, Austin, Triple H & the McMahons. So maybe the Hitman will be in the house?

With Tammy looking that good and obviously having a new set of implants I'd be shocked if she wasn't offered a contract

It wouldn't take long for Sunny to call out the other Divas on a variety of things if that were to happen.