TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE General Discussion - February 2008

Matt vs. MVP in a World Title match at a WrestleMania would be a disaster.
I said it was a dream. But humor me, Why would it be a "disaster"?

Because neither are Wrestlemania main event material yet, you fucking idiot. MVP is being built up to be a main eventer prefectly, hot shotting him while in the process would screw things up.

Why haven't you killed yourself, yet?

Smackdown's title always plays second fiddle to the Raw title, I doubt mania would be hurt, if the WHC would be in the middle of mania like it is every year anyway.

Again I say, it is something I would like too see. Are you still mad that I called Angle and Christian mediocre wrestlers or something?

MVP is still at least a year away from the world title picture...
Thanks Black Lushus, this was all that needed to be said. All the insults wasn't necessary.

Never has the 2 retards fighting analogy been more applicable than here with Carlito and Truthiness
Are people in this this thread really that offended (or homo) because I think Angle and Christian aren't very good?

So, am I a piece of trash hardcore redneck because I think it'd be interesting for Matt/MVP for the WHC at WrestleMania too?

Fuck you guys, I'm gonna go play EWR.

Ryland's up on TEW. You're a traitor for not supporting his future endeavors, TheTomster.

I'd like to see Matt/MVP, but I will be honest in admitting that I don't care what card it's on, where on said card it is located, or what title happens to be on the line at the time.

Because neither are Wrestlemania main event material yet, you fucking idiot. MVP is being built up to be a main eventer prefectly, hot shotting him while in the process would screw things up.

Smackdown's title always plays second fiddle to the Raw title, I doubt mania would be hurt, if the WHC would be in the middle of mania like it is every year anyway.

Again I say, it is something I would like too see. Are you still mad that I called Angle and Christian mediocre wrestlers or something?

You make no valid points for every argument you make... Ever since the HBK argument with you. You just suck at debating. They've been building Edge Vs. Undertaker since Edge came to SD! it would be stupid to have the main event anything else then that. Neither Matt Hardy or MVP are Wrestlemania main event caliber yet (Matt Hardy will likely never be WM main event caliber). And the WHC has only been in the middle of mania once, that was last year, every year it's been closer to the end of the show. So that dumbass argument doesn't work as well.

Matt Hardy Vs. MVP feud has been ABOUT the US Title, and thats how it should end. To hot shot this midcard feud into the main event feud makes no sense whatsoever.

I like Matt Young personally, but I don't think he's the right guy to point it out. Not with how he's perceived by others.

No kidding, that stupid redneck is the dumbest kid I've ever encountered on a message forum.

You make no valid points for every argument you make... Ever since the HBK argument with you. You just suck at debating. They've been building Edge Vs. Undertaker since Edge came to SD! it would be stupid to have the main event anything else then that. Neither Matt Hardy or MVP are Wrestlemania main event caliber yet (Matt Hardy will likely never be WM main event caliber). And the WHC has only been in the middle of mania once, that was last year, every year it's been closer to the end of the show. So that dumbass argument doesn't work as well.

Matt Hardy Vs. MVP feud has been ABOUT the US Title, and thats how it should end. To hot shot this midcard feud into the main event feud makes no sense whatsoever.

Do I suck at debating more than you? The guy who username is that of a prison rapist.

Anyway, last year, Wrestlemania 20, wrestlemania 19, and wrestlemania 22 the World title/Smackdown Champion has basically been in the midcard. Its never the primary focus, nor is it booked on the same level as the WWE title, since its been on Raw. I never claimed or implied that Hardy/MVP should headline wrestlemania, I said I would like too see that. I'm fully aware that they've been booking towards Taker/Edge since Survivore series, I understand (and encouraged) them to go that route. I simply said that Hardy/MVP would be cool to me, I basically said it because it would be a cool way for Matt to get revenge on his 2 most hated foes in the next 2 months, back to back. All I did is was fantasy book a storyline for mania, like a lot of people in this forum have done, I never tried to pass it off as a great idea.

Now, you acting like a broad was uneccessary and foolish, I've never seen any evidence of you being a good debator either on this board, so you really shouldn't be taking shots on that subject. If I hurt your feelings by saying "Michaels wasn't great unless a gimmick was involved, but very good". All I can say to you is get a life and move on, it was months ago. If I hurt your feelings by saying Angle and Christian, are average wrestlers, so what. Again, get a life and move on, son.

Anyway, last year, Wrestlemania 20, wrestlemania 19, and wrestlemania 22 the World title/Smackdown Champion has basically been in the midcard. Its never the primary focus, nor is it booked on the same level as the WWE title, since its been on Raw. I never claimed or implied that Hardy/MVP should headline wrestlemania, I said I would like too see that. I'm fully aware that they've been booking towards Taker/Edge since Survivore series, I understand (and encouraged) them to go that route. I simply said that Hardy/MVP would be cool to me, I basically said it because it would be a cool way for Matt to get revenge on his 2 most hated foes in the next 2 months, back to back. All I did is was fantasy book a storyline for mania, like a lot of people in this forum have done, I never tried to pass it off as a great idea.

If you're talking about Smackdown's World Title matches, it was promoted much more than HHH vs. Booker at WM 19 and just about as equal to HHH vs. Benoit vs. HBK at WM 20. If you're talking strictly the World Heavyweight Title, it main evented two of the past WMs.

Just something crossed my mind today. It's probably been discussed before, but...:

HHH has been a main eventer from 99-2008: 9 years (ACTIVE)

Rock from 98-03: 6 years (RETIRED)

Austin from: 97-03: 7 years (RETIRED)

Bret Hart from 92-97: 5 years (RETIRED)

Shawn from 96-98, 02-08: 9 years (CLOSE TO RETIRING)

Hogan from 84-93, 2002: 10 years (PRETTY MUCH RETIRED)

Undertaker: 91, 97-99, 01-03, 06-08: ~ 9ish years (CLOSE TO RETIRING)

Since barring an injury, HHH seems locked to be a main eventer for the next 10 years, he seems to be on track to be the longest main eventing wrestler in the WWF ever. That seems astonishing to me.

Well, shit, this Rey injury sucks. We just got the CW a few days ago, and my little brother is extremely excited about the prospect of seeing Rey on SmackDown every week.

Do I suck at debating more than you? The guy who username is that of a prison rapist.

Now, you acting like a broad was uneccessary and foolish, I've never seen any evidence of you being a good debator either on this board, so you really shouldn't be taking shots on that subject. If I hurt your feelings by saying "Michaels wasn't great unless a gimmick was involved, but very good". All I can say to you is get a life and move on, it was months ago. If I hurt your feelings by saying Angle and Christian, are average wrestlers, so what. Again, get a life and move on, son.

Seriously... that's your argument for his debating skills? HIS SCREEN NAME?

GFTO

Also your "fantasy booking" defies all the logic that is pre-built into storylines in existence so that is why you are getting shit on. All for a guy who is hot because of the feud over the US title, which in turn makes the title more relevant to the fans sitting at home. It's a rare thing in WWE-Land that a secondary title actually has people caring about it, so you'd book it as of no importance while simultaneously devaluing the World title at the same time, since both MVP and Matt Hardy would be hotshotted to the title picture and they aren't ready to be there.

You are the Isiah Thomas of Fantasy Booking.

Great...

You made me defend EHME.

I feel dirty now.

Man it was something I! would like too see, I don't care about the US title, MVP probably doesn't either seeing as he rarely defends the title. You idiots act like I said, it should happen.

Let me make in a little more simple for you, I want too see Matt vs Edge at NWO. If Rey isn't in condition to peform and if Matt is cleared to wrestle.

So wait I'm a retard, oppose to the moron saying Chrisitian/Angle had a excellent match?

Kurt Angle making both of his finishers the look like shit, is signs of a great worker? Or is it the Suplex fest he puts on against everybody he wrestles? J Maybe I'm confused and his punches don't look like shit either, huh? Am I'm wrong when I say he's a pretty shitty seller?

I thought this was TSM, not Prowrestling.com message board...My bad.

Carry on.

Christian is an above average worker and if you throw in his Mic skils he is a geat westler

I have no clue what you are talking about.

As far as Angle -- from 2000- 2004 he was awesome

So wait I'm a retard, oppose to the moron saying Chrisitian/Angle had a excellent match?

Kurt Angle making both of his finishers the look like shit, is signs of a great worker? Or is it the Suplex fest he puts on against everybody he wrestles? J Maybe I'm confused and his punches don't look like shit either, huh? Am I'm wrong when I say he's a pretty shitty seller?

I thought this was TSM, not Prowrestling.com message board...My bad.

Carry on.

Christian is an above average worker and if you throw in his Mic skils he is a geat westler

I have no clue what you are talking about.

As far as Angle -- from 2001- 2003 he was awesome

Fixed.

Rey's injured?

Batista gets another title shot! WHOO! I just dont know who they replace him with the in the EC..

Rey's injured again? Little man is breaking down like a 1 year old Kia.

Rey's injured?

Batista gets another title shot! WHOO! I just dont know who they replace him with the in the EC.

Rey's injured again? Little man is breaking down like a 1 year old Kia.

Hey, I had a KIA Sportage for almost five years and had absolutely no complaints. I'd recommend it without any reservations.

Really sucks for Rey, hopefully he makes a full recovery. At least we got to see him in action in Ecuador this past Tuesday.

I hope they actually go with Edge vs. Kane. They never blew that feud off properly once Edge got hurt, and to be honest I am utterly sick of Rey Mysterio.

To tie this with the Matt/MVP debate, hey if Rey can win the title and main event then either of those guys can do it. Not right now though, doesn't really make sense. But I can see that being a world title feud a year or so from now.

February 15, 2008. This has to be the craziest thing that we've ever heard. MediaTakeOut.com spoke with a person inside Eminem's camp who says that the platinum-rapper has signed on to join the World Wrestling Entertainment.

The insider, who is a well-known member of Eminem's inner circle, agreed to give MediaTakeOut.com an exclusive interview. He explained, "Eminem's in training right now, he's taking private [wrestling] lessons and working on strength training ... All those reports of him being fat are crazy. He's 210 pounds of solid muscle."

And the insider claims that Eminem is about 3 to 4 months away from making his debut. The tipster told MediaTakeOut.com, "He's not doing this as a joke either, he's really committed to being a wrestler. Wait and see, he's going to be flipping [other wrestlers] and doing all that crazy [EXPLETIVE]."

Hey, we're not doubting dude. Who woulda believed that he could have taken over the world of hip hop like he did...

I call bullshit. If there's any truth to it it's the fact there might be a celeb match at Wrestlemania.