TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE General Discussion - February 2008

Hey the Paperboy's on ECW! Rory Fox Lol

Hey guys, I have a question for anybody who knows or anybody who has experience in the business, preferrably WWE.

What does it take to book a show? What's the process you have to go through, and why are there so many writers doing a particular show, etc.

Depends. Are you looking to become a writer, or promoter?

How do you define the two?

Writer: Someone who takes a hand in crafting the angles/promos in a show.

Promoter: Person who sets up the show.

In the latter case, I think people don't realize that 5% of the job is creating the matches and angles. Far more work is involved in renting the building, advertising, booking the talent, acquiring the applicable permits, etc.

Then writer, definitely.

Hey guys, I have a question for anybody who knows or anybody who has experience in the business, preferrably WWE.

What does it take to book a show? What's the process you have to go through, and why are there so many writers doing a particular show, etc.

Depends. Are you looking to become a writer, or promoter?

How do you define the two?

Writer: Someone who takes a hand in crafting the angles/promos in a show.

Promoter: Person who sets up the show.

In the latter case, I think people don't realize that 5% of the job is creating the matches and angles. Far more work is involved in renting the building, advertising, booking the talent, acquiring the applicable permits, etc.

I was about to say... a promoter has so much more to do than the simple creative side of things.

From what I've gathered about the WWE creative process, it goes a little like this (A quick read of the Dave Lagana story provided a lot of this):

There are "Senior/Head" writers for each brand. Stephanie is over all of them, while Vince still has the final say regarding the direction. They'll map out the show with the writing staff, and I'm guessing individual writers are given segments to write/produce within the guidelines laid out for them. A script is then produced for each show. (You can find a link to a TNA script over on that board, but I've read where the WWE scripts aren't as completely mapped out as the TNA ones).

How do you guys think WWE 2005 will be remembered? Sure it was the breakthrough year of Batista and Cena, but what a jobberific roster they had outisde the main event.

On SmackDown, we had to deal with Animal and Heidenreich going over in a feud with MNM, Christian and Booker T floating around aimlessly in the midcard, Hussein being murdered, and the whole main event scene (Taker, JBL, Batista, Orton, Eddie, Rey) really just seemed to be a stagnant place and weren't doing anything new. Oh, and Benoit vs. Orlando 50 times.

RAW had the burial of Jericho at Cena's hands, Angle's awkward and failed attempt at getting boos, HHH's weak turn against Flair, a weekly Edge/Kane match along with a weird double turn considering the circumstances (Lita, the liberated forced wife of psycho/rapist Kane who we now feel sorry for). Shelton and Carlito held up the midcard pretty well and Matt Hardy spiced things up for a bit, but by and large RAW was forgettable.

Hogan/Michaels, in my opinion, was a really embarassing display. An entire feud based on who was the biggest politician. All the talk on the boards were wondering who pulled more stroke not to do the JOB. The highlight of the feud was the shameless Bret Hart tease. Oh, and semi-retired Hogan went over active competitor Michaels.

If you ask me, Cena, Batista and One Night Stand were the only unmitigated success stories of a largely forgetable year.

-cheex

Didn't Mark Henry weigh 20 pounds more than Justin Roberts just said he did...YESTERDAY? I mean sure we admit continuity goes to shit, but losing twenty pounds in twenty-four hours? Henry's sitting on the next diet craze.

Didn't Mark Henry weigh 20 pounds more than Justin Roberts just said he did...YESTERDAY? I mean sure we admit continuity goes to shit, but losing twenty pounds in twenty-four hours? Henry's sitting on the next diet craze.

The Buddy Rose "Blow Away" Diet?

Gold.

Oh and the most interesting thing going on in 2005 was watching Christian do everything in his power to get noticed by WWE for a push.

He insulted Cena for months and got himself over huge. He got to do the big segment with Vince setting up the draft...and eventually did get his big match...with Jericho thrown in for no reason...

Anyone remember how friggin over he was in Montreal right before the draft? I know he's Canadian...but he wasn't really a blip on WWE radar and he came out to a Hogan welcome.

So of course...he jobbed to Cena and was moved to Smackdown where he was never pushed again (despite a lack of interesting people on top).

Looking back on 2005 it's really easy to see why he left when his contract was up. This was far and away his best shot at getting moved up the card...and it didn't happen...and it wasn't likely ever to.

Gold.

I was gonna point out that RAW last night was taped last week so Mark had a week to lose 20 lbs but anyway.

How do you guys think WWE 2005 will be remembered? Sure it was the breakthrough year of Batista and Cena, but what a jobberific roster they had outisde the main event.

On SmackDown, we had to deal with Animal and Heidenreich going over in a feud with MNM, Christian and Booker T floating around aimlessly in the midcard, Hussein being murdered, and the whole main event scene (Taker, JBL, Batista, Orton, Eddie, Rey) really just seemed to be a stagnant place and weren't doing anything new. Oh, and Benoit vs. Orlando 50 times.

RAW had the burial of Jericho at Cena's hands, Angle's awkward and failed attempt at getting boos, HHH's weak turn against Flair, a weekly Edge/Kane match along with a weird double turn considering the circumstances (Lita, the liberated forced wife of psycho/rapist Kane who we now feel sorry for). Shelton and Carlito held up the midcard pretty well and Matt Hardy spiced things up for a bit, but by and large RAW was forgettable.

Hogan/Michaels, in my opinion, was a really embarassing display. An entire feud based on who was the biggest politician. All the talk on the boards were wondering who pulled more stroke not to do the JOB. The highlight of the feud was the shameless Bret Hart tease. Oh, and semi-retired Hogan went over active competitor Michaels.

If you ask me, Cena, Batista and One Night Stand were the only unmitigated success stories of a largely forgetable year.

-cheex

2005 is my favorite year of WWE since 1995. I guess I have odd taste.

The short answer is that you need money and need to realize you won't make any profit for quite a long time. So hopefully you'll have a lot of money to spend and won't think you'll make a lot off the gate, because you won't. Expect to lose money.

If you woud like to own your promotion, you would be the promoter. Meaning you'd be the money guy...unless you have a friend who has deep pockets who'd like to volunteer his pockets to help fund your promotion, but good luck with that.

Now if your going to be a promoter, don't be the booker, just be the promoter. Meaning don't worry about storylines, just worry about getting the ring to the building, finding a venue to run out of, concessions, and money to pay the wrestlers and the Refs, and finding people to help put the ring together, running concession and take in the geate money. Those are the things you should worry about being the promoter.

Now I say don't be a promoter/booker because it's seriously is to much work. Take a wrestler or two or three and make them the booker(s) and let them worry about booking wrestlers and writing out your storylines. Just don't let them go overboard with booking wrestlers/Refs.

Also truth be told, wrestlers listen and take bookers who are wrestlers more seriously. I guess it's a respect kind of thing, but that's what I've seen since I got in the buisness a few years ago.

World Wrestling Entertainment,Inc today announced financial results for its fourth quarter ended December,31,2007.Revenues totaled $132.6 million as compared to $107.6 million in the prior year quarter whlie operating income was $24.7 as compared to $17.5 million in the prior year quarter.Net income was $21.5 million,or $0.30 per share,as compared to $15.5,million,or 0.22 per share,in the prior year quarter.

We ended the year with solid fourth quarter performances from all of our operating units resulting in a 23% increase in revenue over last year.The quarter capped off a very successful year in which we set an all time revenue high of $485 million,'' said Linda McMahon, Chief Executive Officer.We expect our initiatives for international expansion and the continued improvement in our Digital Media and Wireless businesses will help us sustain our growth momentum in 2008.

Total revenues for the twelve months ended December 31,2007 were $485.7 million as compared to $415.3 million in the prior year period ,a 17% increase.Operating income for the current period was $68.4 million versus $65.6 million in the prior year period.Net income was $52.1 million,or $0.72 per share,as compared to $48.8 million,or $0.68 per share,in the prior year period.EBITDA was $77.8 million for the current twelve month period as compared to $74.3 million in the prior year period.As previously disclosed,the current year results reflect the $15.7 million asset impairment for our feature film ''The Condemned".Excluding this impairment charge,EBITDA would have been $93.5 million as compared to $74.3 million in the prior year period,representing a 26% increase.More at the link:http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/080212/20080212005339.html?.v=1

Sorry if already posted, but it look like Cena gave WWE its best year ever.

Guest stringerbell
Although he is friendly with everyone in the locker room and the wrestlers respect his work ethic, John Cena is also considered a “kiss ass” by some. Wrestlers say it was not uncommon for Cena to talk strategy or just hang out with Vince McMahon for over an hour on television days before Cena was sidelined by his recent injury. “Cena is definitely Vince’s boy and that’s why Triple H doesn’t even try to f--- with him,” one source tells Prowrestling.net. While Randy Orton is viewed as someone who will stand up to the old guard on occasion, Cena is viewed as a company man.

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish...mpany_man.shtml

It’s been well established in recent weeks that WWE Champion Randy Orton isn’t afraid to rock the boat. He’s formed something of a clique with wrestlers such as MVP, Umaga, Rey Mysterio, Carlito, and one or two others. One of the ways he flexes his power in front of the group is to needle Shawn Michaels. For instance, one of the running gags that Orton has played is to wait for Michaels walks by and then say something like, “What an f---in’ bum,” just loud enough so that Michaels would hear him, yet not know for sure whether the comment is directed at him. These verbal ribs have drawn a lot of laughs from Orton's pals.

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish..._Michaels.shtml

Guest IronManLUNG

That's funny, a few weeks ago Randy Orton did an interview where he said HBK was one of the greatest ever.

And oh noes, John Cena talked to Vince.

Guest Diablo_Dor
Oh and the most interesting thing going on in 2005 was watching Christian do everything in his power to get noticed by WWE for a push.

He insulted Cena for months and got himself over huge. He got to do the big segment with Vince setting up the draft...and eventually did get his big match...with Jericho thrown in for no reason...

Anyone remember how friggin over he was in Montreal right before the draft? I know he's Canadian...but he wasn't really a blip on WWE radar and he came out to a Hogan welcome.

So of course...he jobbed to Cena and was moved to Smackdown where he was never pushed again (despite a lack of interesting people on top).

Looking back on 2005 it's really easy to see why he left when his contract was up. This was far and away his best shot at getting moved up the card...and it didn't happen...and it wasn't likely ever to.

To me Christian was one of the biggest F-Ups by the WWE in recent memory, and the fact that they KNEW Jericho was leaving and didn't use it to allow Christian to springboard him into the Main Event was asinine in the extreme.

Then again I've never taken the unprettier seriously so I can't really complain about the WWE having little belief in him.

Also, to me the love that everyone has for Shawn Michaels heel run in 2005 is really misplaced, granted the interviews were text book examples of how to generate heat, but does anyone actually remember a single match he had between the superkick and summerslam?

I just wish his run could have added something to the company instead of leaving us with the "Bobby Ewing coming out of the shower" interview the night after SummerSlam.

To me Christian was one of the biggest F-Ups by the WWE in recent memory, and the fact that they KNEW Jericho was leaving and didn't use it to allow Christian to springboard him into the Main Event was asinine in the extreme.

Then again I've never taken the unprettier seriously so I can't really complain about the WWE having little belief in him.

Also, to me the love that everyone has for Shawn Michaels heel run in 2005 is really misplaced, granted the interviews were text book examples of how to generate heat, but does anyone actually remember a single match he had between the superkick and summerslam?

I just wish his run could have added something to the company instead of leaving us with the "Bobby Ewing coming out of the shower" interview the night after SummerSlam.

It really looked like Christian was finally going to get hisn chance, but everyone knew that his deal was coming to an end and it was probably just WWE's way of giving him a push so he would re-sign in hopes of his push continuing, but it reality, he would be down in the mid card soon enough if he stayed on.

The short answer is that you need money and need to realize you won't make any profit for quite a long time. So hopefully you'll have a lot of money to spend and won't think you'll make a lot off the gate, because you won't. Expect to lose money.

If you woud like to own your promotion, you would be the promoter. Meaning you'd be the money guy...unless you have a friend who has deep pockets who'd like to volunteer his pockets to help fund your promotion, but good luck with that.

Now if your going to be a promoter, don't be the booker, just be the promoter. Meaning don't worry about storylines, just worry about getting the ring to the building, finding a venue to run out of, concessions, and money to pay the wrestlers and the Refs, and finding people to help put the ring together, running concession and take in the geate money. Those are the things you should worry about being the promoter.

Now I say don't be a promoter/booker because it's seriously is to much work. Take a wrestler or two or three and make them the booker(s) and let them worry about booking wrestlers and writing out your storylines. Just don't let them go overboard with booking wrestlers/Refs.

Also truth be told, wrestlers listen and take bookers who are wrestlers more seriously. I guess it's a respect kind of thing, but that's what I've seen since I got in the buisness a few years ago.

Thanks. Was just curious, what part of the business are you in? Booker, wrestler, etc?

Guest IronManLUNG
does anyone actually remember a single match he had between the superkick and summerslam?

No because he didn't have one. On TV anyway

The family of Nancy Benoit filed suit against Hustler Magazine in regards to the nude photos of Nancy that appeared in this month's issue. The photos were taken in 1983 when Nancy was thinking of breaking into nude modeling. Her and her husband had the photos taken by Mark Samansky, and after the shoot she decided this wasn't something she wanted to do and asked for the pictures to be destroyed. Apparently Samansky destroyed the photos but did not destroy the video tape.

I believe two copies existed, one of which was shown to folks in wrestling in Florida for years. Her husband, Jim Daus, also stated in the filing that he never gave permission to anyone to use the photos or videotape in any way. Hustler cited freedom of the press and the court shot down the idea of a temporary restraining order, noting that the magazine had already been published and the photos were out there.

The Toffolini family (Nancy) stated that they were concerned that the release of the photos could in some way impact their attempts to file a wrongful death lawsuit. So there you go, it's going to happen. "Among other legal matters," the suit reads, "Plaintiff intends to file a wrongful death action in this Court on behalf of the Estate of Nancy Benoit concerning the murders of Nancy Benoit and her minor child Daniel Benoit . If the photographs are published, Plaintiff will be immediately and irreparably harmed because the photographs may be seen by, and unfairly influence, the potential venire for the wrongful death case".

Rory McAllister had a good and bad week. His girlfriend Gina gave birth to Ian McAllister on February 4th. Then Rory tore his pec completely off the bone and will be out

WWE put the entire Wellness Policy up on its website this week for the first time ever. It was horribly inaccessible for a long time, though thankfully I had it saved for when the Benoit thing went down. They also listed all of the amendments since June of 2006. Amendment one added the non-medical use of muscle relaxers, including somas, and sleep aids to the banned substances list. Of course, getting prescribed somas and such as a wrestler is a piece of cake. The second, third and fourth amendments were awesome.

All in some way regarded the penalties for failed tests. In February of 2006 the penalties were as follows. First offense was a 30 day suspension without pay. You're done, go home, no pay, 30 days. Second offense was 60 days. You're done, go home, no pay, 60 days, plus if you're in need of rehab you get sent there and aren't paid a thing until you can return.

Third offense, fired. Pretty hard-ass. So the first amendment came in August 2006. The changed it so on the first or second offense, you still could work PPVs and TV but apparently without pay. This was due to having to pull both Bobby Lashley (ELEVATED LIVER ENZYMES~!) and Great Khali (diseased liver) off the prior month's PPV, which screwed everything up (Khali was supposed to be in a major Punjabi Prison match with Taker and had to be replaced by Big Show). Now, a person could fail and nobody would ever have to know about it because they wouldn't be pulled from any events. Third amendment was in May of last year. This time they changed it so on the first or second offense you were fined your downside guarantee for 30 days and had to work TV for free, but you got your PPV payoff and bonus plus $200 per house show.

Hell of a suspension right there. They also added that you could only get your downside taken away for 60 days max, even if you were rehab for, say, six months. Fourth amendment was last August. They added anti-estrogens to the banned substances list. They decided to test for alcohol only on the basis of reasonable cause (showing up to Raw drunk, like that happens very often). No major changes to the penalties except they added that they don't apply to marijuana, and that a marijuana failure was simply a $1,000 fine. They didn't say how often they would test for pot, but we had heard once per year.

WWE in Guatemala City, Guatemala on February 9th before a sellout 7,200 saw Kofi Kingston beat Shelton Benjamin in what was called one of the best matches of the night; Kelly & Michelle beat Victoria & Layla in a match with apparently a screwed-up finish; Mark Henry beat Jamie Noble with the bear hug. Henry appeared to be replacing Chuck Palumbo; MVP beat Kane to retain the US Title in Guatemala.

MVP cut a promo prior to the match in perfect Spanish, but to get heat he started with, "Hello Guadalajara!" Fans were unhappy with the lack of pyro and such for Kane and others on this show; Batista & Finlay beat Rated Rmy. They had the same match all up and down the tour; Chavo Guerrero beat CM Punk to retain the ECW Title. Best match on the show, and they're also doing the same thing on all the shows; Undertaker beat Big Daddy V. Not the best match on the show.

I got a report claiming Undertaker gave V the tombstone ("el martinete", which in Mexico is a tombstone piledriver), though I find that impossible to believe; and Edge beat Rey Jr. after clonking Rey with the belt behind the ref's back. That's the low-blow finish in America and now they've taken it south of the border. Batista made the save for Rey afterwards.

WWE in Guadalajara on the 10th before 12,000 was basically the same show with the exception of Undertaker & Kane teaming up to beat V and MVP. Teddy Long came out at the beginning of the show and said that Raw would be back in May. Fans were surprised that this show started on time since AAA shows usually start about a half hour late. People were also noting that there was more spectacle than wrestling on the shows. Well, yeah.

The May tour is tentatively the 21st in Monterrey, the 22nd at Queretaro at the bull ring, and the 23rd and 24th at Palacio de Los Deportes in Mexico City.

Latest in the Linda/Hulk divorce trial is her claim that the National Enquirer is set to publish a story very critical of her with allegations of heavy drinking and erratic behavior, and it is her belief that her husband is the man behind it all. They claim that Hogan is very close to the guy working on the story, and that Hulk referred to him as "my guy in the tabloids" and carries around a business card with the dude's name on it.

Linda's side feels the article will be unfair and biased. Seriously, in the Enquirer. Is nothing sacred? They claim that at one point Linda, out of personal concern apparently that what her husband was saying was true, checked into the Betty Ford Clinic, but was then found to be without issues and sent home after a week. "It is a shame her husband and his lawyer think they can use the same forceful tactics in the legal arena that he uses in the entertainment arena, but Mrs. Bollea will not play that game," her lawyer said. So yes, this one is going to get even more messy.

Hunter's brother-in-law Gordon Oullette (married to HHH's sister Lynn) passed away last Monday which is why Hunter missed the last two Raws (both were taped the same night

Funaki may have suffered a broken nose at a house show last week and needed stitches.

Some lady from American Gladiators called OVW and wanted to know about guys, and they recommended Anthony Bravado. She said he was too short (same thing they said about Matt Cross/M-Dogg 20), so they gave her a bunch of other names and she said she would call them back. It wasn't specified whether they were looking for contestants or Gladiators, though I'd guess the latter.

The HHH DVD comes out on March 25th, right in time for WrestleMania.

There was an article by Rob Lefebvre last week that said many people claimed to have seen the ghost of Owen Hart at Kemper Arena, where he fell to his death during a live Over the Edge PPV when a stunt went awry on May 23, 1999. "In the years since his death," Lefebvre wrote, "there have been multiple reports of sightings of (the ghost of) Owen Hart. Employees have claimed to have seen him in the rafters wearing the costume he was wearing for his gimmick as well as the cable before he began the descent. There have also been reports of flickering lights and other power sources that seem to go on and off in some areas of the arena.

Owen Hart's death was an absolute tragedy for the wrestling world. For someone to lie about seeing the ghost of a person like Owen Hart would take a lot of nerve. However, it would not be the first time someone has. If he is haunting the Kemper Arena, it would make sense for him to be in the rafters, constantly reliving the events that led to his unfortunate demise. However, it would not make sense as it was known amongst the workers of WWF that he was afraid of heights, and had only done such a stunt very few times. The flickering lights and power losses could also be caused by faulty wiring or failing bulbs. But it is said that ghosts need energy to manifest and that they gather it from batteries and other appliances, so it could be Owen taking energy from the lights and outlets".

Taryn Terrell of the Diva Search was signed this week. She'll be heading to Florida

credit:F4W Newsletter

Thanks. Was just curious, what part of the business are you in? Booker, wrestler, etc?

He's a ref.

WWE in Guatemala City, Guatemala on February 9th before a sellout 7,200 saw Kofi Kingston beat Shelton Benjamin in what was called one of the best matches of the night; Kelly & Michelle beat Victoria & Layla in a match with apparently a screwed-up finish; Mark Henry beat Jamie Noble with the bear hug. Henry appeared to be replacing Chuck Palumbo; MVP beat Kane to retain the US Title in Guatemala.

MVP cut a promo prior to the match in perfect Spanish, but to get heat he started with, "Hello Guadalajara!" Fans were unhappy with the lack of pyro and such for Kane and others on this show; Batista & Finlay beat Rated Rmy. They had the same match all up and down the tour; Chavo Guerrero beat CM Punk to retain the ECW Title. Best match on the show, and they're also doing the same thing on all the shows; Undertaker beat Big Daddy V. Not the best match on the show.

I got a report claiming Undertaker gave V the tombstone ("el martinete", which in Mexico is a tombstone piledriver), though I find that impossible to believe; and Edge beat Rey Jr. after clonking Rey with the belt behind the ref's back. That's the low-blow finish in America and now they've taken it south of the border. Batista made the save for Rey afterwards.

WWE in Guadalajara on the 10th before 12,000 was basically the same show with the exception of Undertaker & Kane teaming up to beat V and MVP. Teddy Long came out at the beginning of the show and said that Raw would be back in May. Fans were surprised that this show started on time since AAA shows usually start about a half hour late. People were also noting that there was more spectacle than wrestling on the shows. Well, yeah.

Well, then. Might as well post my first-hand report for the ECW/SD! Road to WrestleMania show in Quito, Ecuador yesterday February 12th.

Coliseo Rumiñahui was packed to the rafters for WWE's first ever showing in Ecuador. Somebody told me the building capacity is 18,000. If true then that was 18,000 rabid fans reacting to everything and everybody during the show. No pyro, which was a disappointment but one I can certainly overlook.

The card was basically the same as in Guatemala and Mexico, with the exception that the main was a six-man tag with MVP, Bid Daddy V and Viscera versus Rey, Kane and Taker. No doubt about it, Taker was the loudest ovation of the night, followed by Batista (who seemed to be fighting some cold or was reacting badly to Quito's altitude) and Rey Mysterio (who also looked affected by the altitude, which is weird since he's wrestled many times in Mexico City). The win for the faces with Rey splashing MVP for the pin. Afterwards, Matt Stryker was given a chokeslam by Kane, a 619 by Rey and a Tombstone by Taker which sent the crowd home happy.

Other results were Kofi over Shelton with his spinning kick thingie in the opener. Kofi was well received although the ECW show is not seen over here. He also was very cool at the hotel and took pictures with me and my friends.

In what was one of the highlights of the night for me, Kelly Kelly and Michelle McCool beat Layla and Victoria when McCool gave Victoria his modified angel's wings-like manouver. Kelly acknowledged my "Kelly Kelly, Marry me Marry me" sign (I was first row seat 1) and gave me a hug and a kiss and posed for some pics which I hope will be on wwe.com shortly.

Mark Henry over Jaimie Knoble with the bear hug in a short match.

Finlay w/Hornswaggle and Batista over the Rated Rmy with the Demon Bomb over Hawkins. Afterwards there was a little dancing and celebrating and the crowd dug the little bastard's antics during the match.

After a short break, we got Chavo over CM Punk with the frog splash after Punk missed a huracanrana from the top rope. Terrific heat for Chavo with chants of "Chavo maricon" (Chavo is gay) which Punk referenced on the house mic to a great reaction. Tons of chants for Punk, and in another personal highlight, he came over to me and hugged me when he saw my "Straight edge, drug-free" sign, and he also tossed me his T-shirt. Punk also got the crowd going before the show when he went to the floor seats and high-fived people. I also have to say how Chavo acted really uncool at the hotel when he saw me and my friends, with a rotund "NO!" answer when we asked for a picture.

On to the aforementioned main event, with MVP garnering heat when he called us "Lima, Peru" in perfect spanish, also calling us ugly, dirty and a bunch of other great stuff. Similar with what happened with Chavo, MVP refused to have pictures taken at the hotel, with the argument that he "only takes pictures with women." Whatever. Good reaction for V also and Edge got some cheers and boos mixed. Thunderous ovation for the faces as I already mentioned, and with all the great reactions and massive turnout I shure hope they give us a RAW show in the near future.

As it concerns me now, it's off to Mania in March and the RAW show also in Orlando. Overall, one of the greatest experiences of my life, regardless of match quality or lack of theatrics. WWE, if you're listening, thanks a lot and hopefully you'll return soon.

Referee. You should read my blog.

The flickering lights and power losses could also be caused by faulty wiring or failing bulbs. But it is said that ghosts need energy to manifest and that they gather it from batteries and other appliances, so it could be Owen taking energy from the lights and outlets".

credit:F4W Newsletter

Assuming hauntings are real...

How did ghosts get power before batteries and portable electricity was devised? Did they wait for lightning?

That was in Calgary, you fuck. I was there live, he got the biggest reaction of the night... Bigger then Batista, Jericho, Benoit, and even the returning Lance Storm.

I think people are forgetting that Christian was not a very good wrestler, still isn't actually.

When has that ever been a prerequisite for getting a push?

He was also too small.

So was Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart etc. It didn't stop them from getting title runs. That logic is useless now.,

That was in Calgary, you fuck. I was there live, he got the biggest reaction of the night... Bigger then Batista, Jericho, Benoit, and even the returning Lance Storm.

Why, man?