TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Raw (3/31)

To me, there was something funny about that "Hey, thats a nice watch there! You guys have the same one?" and the belly laugh that HHH, Shawn and Flair all shared right then that I loved.

The thing that really got me emotional was the fact that Curt Hennig was not there. Obviously, he passed away five years ago, but it still felt like something was really missing.

Now that you mention Hennig, I'm also sad that Heenan didn't make it. I mean, I know he's in a bad way and obviously couldn't make it. But to see the Brain and the Nature Boy side by side again would've been awesome.

Now that you mention Hennig, I'm also sad that Heenan didn't make it. I mean, I know he's in a bad way and obviously couldn't make it. But to see the Brain and the Nature Boy side by side again would've been awesome.

I had the same thought, but the state he is in just made it impossible.

HHH looks younger cause of the beard, as does HBK.

And its not LOL that he came out first, he's probably Flair's best friend. Best man at the wedding and all.

So Arn Anderson got dumped as BFF for Triple H?

To me, there was something funny about that "Hey, thats a nice watch there! You guys have the same one?" and the belly laugh that HHH, Shawn and Flair all shared right then that I loved.

You know about the watches right?

You know about the watches right?

What was the deal with the watches again? They were a gift from HHH, right?

Nah, they were a gift from HBK.

He bought 2. One for him and one for Flair. They were both gold watches with 24 in the center for WM 24. Also, on the back were inscriptions.

Full story.

Ric Flair was interviewed on Monday by WFNZ-radio in Charlotte. He was choked up at the beginning and emotional throughout the interview.

Flair on what took place in the locker room after the show: "Shawn Michaels came over to me after my match last night and he had a bag and he took out two boxes. He had two diamond Rolexes with a diamond-faced 24 for WrestleMania 24. One was mine and one is his. Mine says Richard Fleir, my real name, vs. Shawn Micahels 'To be the man.' And his says, 'Richard Fleir vs. Shawn Michaels: You gotta beat the man.'"

"And now they're doing something for me big on the show tonight. They won't tell me what it is. I'm sure I'll be cracked again... I have no idea. Vince told me to be here." To listen to the full interview, visit WFNZ.com.

prowrestling.net

So HHH just happened to have a matching one? Something along the lines of HHH having it and Shawn liking it and deciding to buy one and give Flair another with the inscriptions?

Or did HHH want to be included, so he went out and bought his own matching one?

What I think is the most hilarious part is that Shawn had the watches made with Flair's real name, but not his own.

According to 411mania, Raw did a 3.9 rating, which is considered a disappointment for a post-Mania show. The first hour did a 3.77 and the second did a 4.05.

That's good compared to what they usually get, actually.

I marked out when the Horsemen came out. I almost broke down. It was awesome to see Barry Windham, even though he clearly looked like he enjoyed too many trips to the buffet line.

The one person Vince could have swallowed his pride, forgot his animosity, and let show up. We needed the original Four Horsemen...we needed OLE ANDERSON DAMN IT!

Holy crap, people need to stop digging on Vince. For all we know, he might have asked Ole to come. It just annoys me how almost everyone thinks it's Vince's fault for everything that didn't happen that they wanted to happen.

Holy crap, people need to stop digging on Vince. For all we know, he might have asked Ole to come. It just annoys me how almost everyone thinks it's Vince's fault for everything that didn't happen that they wanted to happen.

Right. This is real life, not fantasy booking. I think he did a great fucking job, but people are always gonna look for the most minute shit to bitch about.

Flair annointed Cena as the future of the business and praised him highly during the uncut part of his Hall of Fame speech. He stated that he taught Cena how to drink, as well. I am guessing that Cena (being big on respect of those who came before him and the business in general) has been seeking advice from Flair for a while.

The only person that got in the ring that doesn't have a well known public history or a logical reason to be up there was Jericho. I don't know if they are close friends, I just thought that was interesting. Was there anyone that didn't come out at all that was under the WWE umbrella that wasn't already sent home?

Guest CorporateMankind
Awesome! Thanks man!

They're not mine , but I thought you guys would like them.