TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

News You Can (barely) Use

I have some thing to tell you guys and I wanted u 2 be the first 2 hear it.

I think PWI beat her to it.

If PWI got the news from her myspace post, how did PWI beat her to it?

I wonder who will pick up Trevor Murdoch now that he's out of work. I hope TNA doesn't, just because they have too many stars they put over already.

So.. being a single mom, how does she take care of her kid if she doesn't have a job?

Also - do the "diva's" even do house shows? I more or less thought they were just for TV..

Someone like Ashley can find work.

And get $25K a night for it too!

So.. being a single mom, how does she take care of her kid if she doesn't have a job?

Also - do the "diva's" even do house shows? I more or less thought they were just for TV..

Someone like Ashley can find work.

And get $25K a night for it too!

Probably more because she is a quasi-celebrity rather than just a playmate.

I like how everyone seemed to be saying that Trevor was going to be the big break-out star of that tag team and now suddenly it has become the exact opposite. Both had potential, but we might not have all the story on why Murdoch got the boot.

If he weren't saddled with the singing gimmick, he might have been. I don't think there was any room or anything for him to do on SD anyway. He was still a better fit on Raw and might have found a role there even with the changeover. Even ECW would've been a better showcase for him than SD.

I figure he asked out of his contract since WWE really liked him at one point. If he was released, it wasn't for lack of effort on his part, considering he lost weight and did well in everything they handed to him. Maybe WWE figured they didn't have anything for him either.

Poached from Rajah-

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- There is said to be some legit heat between SmackDown Divas Michelle McCool and Natalya Neidhart. It's all due to a recent incident involving the two. McCool reportedly tried to re-teach Natalya, an 8-year wrestling veteran, on how to lock up correctly. She also wanted to show her how to work "WWE style."

Nice knowing ya Nattie.

Poached from Rajah-

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- There is said to be some legit heat between SmackDown Divas Michelle McCool and Natalya Neidhart. It's all due to a recent incident involving the two. McCool reportedly tried to re-teach Natalya, an 8-year wrestling veteran, on how to lock up correctly. She also wanted to show her how to work "WWE style."

Nice knowing ya Nattie.

I guess Michelle McCool thinks that sleeping with the Undertaker qualifies her to act like she runs the divas locker-room.

She's the tall skinny blonde on Smackdown who no sells pretty much every woman's offense and domiants every match she's in.

As is with a lot of wrestling news on the internet, it could have been misconstrued and in fact maybe Michelle and Nattie have a good relationship and if Nattie doesn't learn "WWE style", she might have been shit out of luck. Try not looking too much into it, even though that may be hard.

I have some thing to tell you guys and I wanted u 2 be the first 2 hear it.

I think PWI beat her to it.

If PWI got the news from her myspace post, how did PWI beat her to it?

Oh, I missed that bit.

My bad.

Oh yes, Michelle McCool the girl Meltzer said was too nice for wrestling when she first started. Who within 6 months of working there had divorced her husband, started shacking up with the biggest power broker in the smackdown locker room (who was also married) and had been hospitilized for a probable eating disorder. This really is an amazing business, does it bring out the worst in good people or does it just attract bad people?

Niedhart was working matches while McCool was teaching 3rd graders in Bumfuck, Florida. But since McCool is fucking into power I know who will be thought of as right.

I forget where I first read it, then I went searching again and found this on WrestleScoop.com

On Smackdown Not Going Live: "I also did some more research on the rumor that Smackdown was going to be changed to a live broadcast on Friday nights and my "sources close to the decision makers" say it is absolutely not going to happen. Take that as you may as some folks would rather believe rumor than factual info."

This is from JR's blog. I would have liked to see SmackDown live before PPV's, but if there really is no good reason to do it, then why bother? I'm sure Triple H wouldn't like that given he moved brands for Stephanie, reportedly. (Yes, I know that makes me sound like a hypocrite, but so be it.)

Was it ever even confirmed that Michelle McCool was sleeping with Taker? I remember the initial "reports" being pretty vague, and then everyone just ran with it.

Oh yes, Michelle McCool the girl Meltzer said was too nice for wrestling when she first started. Who within 6 months of working there had divorced her husband, started shacking up with the biggest power broker in the smackdown locker room (who was also married) and had been hospitilized for a probable eating disorder. This really is an amazing business, does it bring out the worst in good people or does it just attract bad people?

And thats without mentioning the supposed affair she had with Chris Benoit (the official police report mentioned an affair with a married Diva and the description fit McCool) before she got with Taker.

Well, when people read rumors on the net, they run with it. "Credible" source or not, they will run with it. I never actually heard of that police report about Benoit, and I surf the net every day so I am sure I would have stumbled upon it from one of those "credible" sources. And the fact that I did not makes it seem more like it's bullshit.

Was it ever even confirmed that Michelle McCool was sleeping with Taker? I remember the initial "reports" being pretty vague, and then everyone just ran with it.

Yeah, in an audio show Keller and Bruce Mitchell brought up that Michelle and Taker were a couple. It's not a secret or anything

I'm sure you're not going to believe anything unless you see it for yourself, but Keller has plenty of sources and the relationship isn't a secret they're out in the open about it. And Keller is accurate, most of the stuff attributed to him that is wrong is from copy and paste sites that misinterpret something he said or wrote. I've been a subscriber for years and he's been right on just about everything. But hey, nothing I say will convince you so have at it.

Well, when people read rumors on the net, they run with it. "Credible" source or not, they will run with it. I never actually heard of that police report about Benoit, and I surf the net every day so I am sure I would have stumbled upon it from one of those "credible" sources. And the fact that I did not makes it seem more like it's bullshit.

Here's a story about the police report, it got suprisingly little coverage on wrestling news sites, and I doubt many people know about it, and I've heard the affair is mentioned in the Ring of Hell book (I'm not sure if it mentioned McCool by name though).

http://www.thefightnetwork.com/blog/post/4..._benoit_tragedy

And there's several pics of Undertaker and Michelle together, its pretty common knowledge they're an item.

http://www.idiotsrunningawebsite.net/superstars/m/michelle...l=1&pic=165

096apa2.jpg

I've heard this version of events for the McCool/Benoit affair

- they were having an affair

-she left and divorced her husband Jeremy for him, and expected him to do the same with Nancy

- He didn't leave Nancy

-she broke if off and then found someone who would leave his family for her.

Assuming this is true, why Michelle can't settle for a single guy and not have to go around breaking up families is beyond me.

I suppose on the brightside, Taker's divorce means we'll never have to put up with Sara's atrocious acting again.

That feud pretty much killed DDP dead in the water, except for the motivational gimmick he used started to revive him.

Michelle might as well make the most of the power she has right now. The whole 'you leave your wife and kids for me, and we'll be perfectly happy because its true love' scenario has always been pretty flawed to me anyway. If Taker got bored of his wife that easily who's to say he won't get tired of McCool once the novelty wears off?