TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

The Office Season 5

I like The BATMAN theme the past few weeks, Dwight was joker 2 week ago. Now this week we got Jim asw Batman and Pam as Oralce. Nice nod to nerds such as me! :cheers:

I don't know why I'm even responding to this, but I'd say Jim is Nightwing and Pam is Oracle.

that makes sense dude, people knoiw this don't, but Josh Wehdon works on office sometimes and he is a huge comic book fan, HUGE, so maybe he had this idea for BATMAN referneceS? I certainly think so.

:fistbumps Josh:

And he directed one episode.

Well, two ("Business School" and also "Branch Wars"), but same difference, he's certainly not around enough for that to be the case.

Well. Angela is a wretched cunt and nothing will change.

Kelly is a lot like the female version of Michael. They lack maturity in a lot of situations, and it was nice for them to have their moment in his office. They both want to be loved by all, but are very petty.

Pam's friend from New York, whatever his name is, is so much like Roy. He's the art fuck to Roy's meat head.

I don't like Jim with Pam.

I'm an office fan from back in the BBC days...and no matter what they do the BEATING HEART of the office is the receptionist and the salesman. When they are together...the show is lacking the heart that got me into it years ago.

They need to have a heartbreaking seperation that leads to a reunion in the last segment of the show.

The show just doesn't work as well when they are together.

In many ways the show has outgrown the Jim and Pam saga in terms of their relationship being the core focus of the show. It's good to fall back on, as they have now that the Michael/Holly story is on the shelf, but it smartly surpassed "will they?/"won't they?" stage before it overstayed its welcome.

Michael's rant was great, I loved seeing him stand up for the one great thing that had happened in his life recently...BRING BACK AMY RYAN.

And...Jim and Pam, unlike every other TV couple where they keep breaking up, here we keep getting teased they'll break up, only to be showed how great a couple they are.

"The Whole Nine 'Nards."

I loved Andy and Oscar's interaction. And I especially loved Michael hanging up on David.

Pam looked stunning at the end of the episode.

I gotta agree with the above sentiment. I guess this was probably my favorite episode of this season so far.

By the way, did anybody watch the deleted scenes from the episode where Michael, Holly, & Darryl were in the truck? Had an awesome Darryl moment with "cow surfing."

God, I somehow blinked and missed Darryl's strut and I'm going to have to seek it out on Hulu tomorrow. Ryan's utter mortification when he realized that all he did was shove himself right back into his trainwreck relationship with Kelly (by far my favorite relationship in the series) with no upside to it was absolute gold.

"We'll talk about it naked!"

Andy is so great. Count me as one of those who feels bad for him now. Also, Kelly and Darryl's breakup still cracks me up. Definately one of the funniest moments of the season.

I know it was brought up before, but what is now going to be the justification for Ryan still being employed now that Pam is back? Is he still going to be working through the temp agency as a salesman or something?

They must be bringing Holly back soon, right?