TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

The Office Season 5

I was enjoying all the Cornell stuff...

All the "Life is a Highway" stuff was begging for a "that's what she said".

Very so-so episode. The Michael and Holly stuff just seemed to end quick. And the Pam and Jim stuff wasn't very good.

Ryan and Creed's halloween costumes were very fitting to their characters. And the Cornell stuff was pretty good`

I hope Holly's departure means Toby somehow makes his way back as the HR rep for the branch. I was kind of annoyed when they took him off as the scenes between him and Michael are always priceless.

I hope Holly's departure means Toby somehow makes his way back as the HR rep for the branch. I was kind of annoyed when they took him off as the scenes between him and Michael are always priceless.

He's the new showrunner for The Office, so they took him off to allow him to concentrate on that.

"I was raped."

"Kelly, saying "I was raped" again won't get you out of trouble."

AHHHHH!! CAN'T JIM AND PAM JUST BE HAPPY??? You can have a couple be on TV and not have them break up. I never watched Friends, but didn't Monica and Chandler stay together? Errr.

But great episode. Kelly is awesome.

Yeah, fucking with peoples' jobs, lying about getting raped, lying about being pregnant, all for incredibly petty reasons. It's all so adorable.

Who on this show would be likeable in real life?

Jim, Pam, Darryl, Kevin, Oscar, Phyllis... I think that's it.

EDIT: And I'm saying that as someone who loves this show more than anything but Lost.

EDIT: And I'm saying that as someone who loves this show more than anything but Lost.

And I would say Jim is iffy, as I could easily see him being incredibly irritating in real life just as easily as I can see him being likable.

And I would say Jim is iffy, as I could easily see him being incredibly irritating in real life just as easily as I can see him being likable.

I almost didn't put him there, but as someone who's prone to falling in love and being heartbroken, I think we'd have a lot in common. Plus, his biggest rival on the show is Dwight, but Jim on a few occasions has done things to help him, and I think that's admirable.

Creed would be cool to have some beers with, and listen to him tell stories, but he's also obviously insane, and doesn't seem to care about much besides himself (giving crappy Christmas gifts, getting Devin fired so he could save his own job, etc.).

I almost didn't put him there, but as someone who's prone to falling in love and being heartbroken, I think we'd have a lot in common. Plus, his biggest rival on the show is Dwight, but Jim on a few occasions has done things to help him, and I think that's admirable.

Creed would be cool to have some beers with, and listen to him tell stories, but he's also obviously insane, and doesn't seem to care about much besides himself (giving crappy Christmas gifts, getting Devin fired so he could save his own job, etc.).

I would definitely hang out with Creed. Most of it would likely consist of staring at him, mouth agape, but it would probably still be fun as hell.

I'd hang out with Stanley cause he tells it how it is and doesn't really give a fuck. Kelly's character does nothing for me and Angela is at least entertaining.

Guest C*Z*E*C*H

Interesting responses all around, guys. Maybe we should compile them and write a fanfic!

I like The BATMAN theme the past few weeks, Dwight was joker 2 week ago. Now this week we got Jim asw Batman and Pam as Oralce. Nice nod to nerds such as me! :cheers:

I don't know why I'm even responding to this, but I'd say Jim is Nightwing and Pam is Oracle.

Before he went to New York, Ryan was the character I could most identify with. He probalbly had one the best "heel turns" ever on a TV show.