TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thanks for the Fish

Paul London blasts Hardy, HHH, McMahon, Bourne, Kidman and Brother Ray

Wow, I didn't realize he had a personality.

Not much to add on this. I like London a lot, but he does come off bitter here. I really don't get the complaining about the theme song, since I thought he had one of the catchiest songs on the roster.

Yeah, he's just speaking his mind --- I really cant fault him for that. I can imagine there is a certain amount of frustration when you are not allowed to advance in a company for superficial reasons. I'm far from a WWE hater, but the bias they have towards "small guys" is ridiculous and accounts for a lot of whats wrong with the industry.

Damn, he went in on some guys. The Evan Bourne stuff was "eh" but he ripped Hardy a new a-hole.

EDIT: Nevermind.

London's always been a really cool guy who speaks his mind. I think he's just upset that he wasted five years of his wrestling prime in WWE and got nowhere as a result

I like how everyone (Kidman, Hardy) is "fat" to him, haha.

I think the "gained 100 pounds" comment about Kidman was referencing steroids, not fat.

Yeah, he's just speaking his mind --- I really cant fault him for that. I can imagine there is a certain amount of frustration when you are not allowed to advance in a company for superficial reasons. I'm far from a WWE hater, but the bias they have towards "small guys" is ridiculous and accounts for a lot of whats wrong with the industry.

Damn, he went in on some guys. The Evan Bourne stuff was "eh" but he ripped Hardy a new a-hole.

Which is why I just might give him the benefit of the doubt on everything except his comments regarding Evan Bourne. They were laughable and best and moronic at worst.

I'd fuck an actual bass before Nicole Bass.

I'd fuck "Outlaw" Ron Bass before I fuck Nicole Bass.

And yeah, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought London came off as bitter as hell but I guess he's just pandering to his fanbase.

Didn't Undertaker also call Matt Hardy a "mark for himself" when he didn't take a Tombstone at Survivor Series 05?

Which is quite the ironic statement, considering the source.

London's always been a really cool guy who speaks his mind. I think he's just upset that he wasted five years of his wrestling prime in WWE and got nowhere as a result

Except made a lot of money.

Didn't Undertaker also call Matt Hardy a "mark for himself" when he didn't take a Tombstone at Survivor Series 05?

Which is quite the ironic statement, considering the source.

Then there was Cena's Graveyard Rap with a triple meaning.

No, probably not. I'd imagine his downside guarantee wasn't that high, and since he was always low on the totem pole, he probably didn't get a lot of the cut of shows he worked on. Plus, there were times when he wasn't being used at all.

Couple that with having to pay his rental care, hotel and other road expenses, and paying taxes and for health insurance if he had it, he probably didn't make out that much.

No, probably not. I'd imagine his downside guarantee wasn't that high, and since he was always low on the totem pole, he probably didn't get a lot of the cut of shows he worked on. Plus, there were times when he wasn't being used at all.

Couple that with having to pay his rental care, hotel and other road expenses, and paying taxes and for health insurance if he had it, he probably didn't make out that much.

You're most likely right about the downside not being high, but he was also a tag champion for quite a long time, which gets you a little more money, he was most likely working all the house shows and it's not like he was spending months off tv...except for maybe after the draft. He was also with the company for five years, I can't imagine not making a lot of money when your with the WWE for that long.

How was that his first post-WWE interview when he was on Wrestling Observer Live last weekend?

I believe the False Count interview was before that. It may not have been the very first.

Anyway he sounds right on the money about Matt Hardy, and his lines about Vince McMahon were hilarious.

I'm sorry, but I have a hard time buying John Cena as "the hardest working man in the business" when everything he does in the ring looks half-assed. I just don't see it in his ring work. He might keep himself super busy and take on a lot of projects, but his ring abilities show a total lack of work to me.

I'm sorry, but I have a hard time buying John Cena as "the hardest working man in the business" when everything he does in the ring looks half-assed. I just don't see it in his ring work. He might keep himself super busy and take on a lot of projects, but his ring abilities show a total lack of work to me.

The guy is on the road nonstop promoting WWE and his various projects. That's what makes him a hard worker.

The guy is on the road nonstop promoting WWE and his various projects. That's what makes him a hard worker.

but hsi offense look WEAK he should turn HEAL~!

Cena's got that factor that guys like Hogan, Dusty, Sting, Warrior, etc. all had where a lot of people can get into the matches from an excitement standpoint. He's not afraid to take a bump, and seems to be up to anything judging by his matches with different opponents.

but hsi offense look WEAK he should turn HEAL~!

My grandma could work a better STF. Actually she probably could, my gram is pretty badass.

Also show me a Cena match that is BAD. Not repetitive, but actually "makes you want to turn the match off because it's a fucking trainwreck" bad. He doesn't have any, he's able to work the style that the WWE wants and get the story told.

And on subject, London is just venting. I'm sure lots of guys get promised a spot on the card and then it gets changed so they get mad. Going into the WWE you have to know your moveset is going to be castrated, your ability to freelance in promos is gone. I know this, you'd expect someone in the business would.

Matt Hardy responds via his myspace -

To my hooligan friend-I actually appreciate when crazy, bitter people give me free publicity by addressing me in interviews that are supposed to be about them. Where I'm currently at now in my career, believe it or not, it actually helps promote the Matt Hardy you see on TV. So thanks. Thanks for giving the Black Cloud image credibility. I know you've probably got some more interviews coming up, so please, keep on ranting and raving and promoting me. It certainly doesn't hurt my feelings or my paychecks. Especially when almost 100% of your comments are about nonsensical events and stories that never really happened. But I guess that's what people that are mentally and emotionally unstable do. It's really sad actually-when seemingly normal people that are so physically gifted can never capitalize on their talents because they're psychopaths.

I think London could be work'ing here. And Matt Hardy could be as well.

I think London could be work'ing here. And Matt Hardy could be as well.

Hence the "Black Cloud" comment.

I find that to be a generic nickname to be honest.

Of course, nobody's going to admit to doing wrong so I think Hardy is full of shit and The Black Cloud is lame name. He should go back to being the Angelic Diablo.

Of course, nobody's going to admit to doing wrong so I think Hardy is full of shit and The Black Cloud is lame name. He should go back to being the Angelic Diablo.

Matt Hardy signed his wwe.com universe blog - "Cold Blood" Matt Hardy

Maybe we should have a poll which is the lamest -

A)Angelic Diablo

B)Black Cloud

C)Cold Blood

These are bad backyard fed names. I feel embarrassed for the guy.