TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChick

What would be...

Have you ever heard a song which you thought would make a great theme song. Whether it be just in general, or for a particular wrestler, there must have been a song which would make great theme music that you've heard.

My picks:

-I Love Myself Today by Bif Naked (Maybe not for a male wrestler, but for a female one for sure)

-Lady Venom by Swollen Members

-If It Feels Good..Do it by Sloan

There are obviously more, but those are the ones I can think of right now.

I think about this a little too much. Just off the top of my head:

"Between Angels and Insects" by Papa Roach (one of the guys from my e-fed got me on that...it would make a DAMN GOOD wrestling song)

"The Way You Like It" by Adema

"The Rush" by Talib Kweli

"If" by Janet Jackson or "All I want is you" by 112 (I could see a female using either song)

"H.O.V.A." by Jay-Z (only for the beat)

"Black Diamond" by Kiss.

I've got a lot more, but I'll leave it at that.

Suffer Some by Janes Addiction i thought wrestling as soon as i heard it. The opening too it is perfect as well as the rest of the guitaring on it.

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist
Suffer Some by Janes Addiction i thought wrestling as soon as i heard it. The opening too it is perfect as well as the rest of the guitaring on it.

Damn I was just about to say that

I too think about this sorta thing way too often

Guest Greg Valentine

"Corduroy" by Pearl Jam - The way it starts off slow for the first 10 seconds or slow and then just explodes would be great for someone to come out and stand at the top of the ramp and get the crowd up and then just bolt down to the ring to tear someone up.

yeah but which era of Cradle? I'd be guessing "Dusk..." era?

Yep. Not this lame-o "Nu-Gothic Metal" era they're going through now.

Bitter Suites to Succubi = SUCKS!

Guest ToddRoyal

Motley Crue- "Livewire"

AC/DC- "Shoot to Thrill"

AC/DC- "TNT"

Those are the songs I'm currently using in E-Feds at least.

Metallica-Battery: The wandering guitar in the beginning, followed by the heavy metal riffs and the big time drums make this such a building theme. I use it now and it works PERFECTLY with my entrance, which is like Rocky's mixed with Goldberg's.

My picks:

-I Love Myself Today by Bif Naked (Maybe not for a male wrestler, but for a female one for sure)

Somebody else actually listens to Bif Naked? Damn, I'm shocked.

You should try Placebo (Pure Morning, Special K, Every Me and Every You, English Summer Rain, Song for Levi) and Joydrop (All American Girl, Beautiful, Sometimes Wanna Die). Both bands make beautiful music, and I saw Placebo on their East Coast tour this year.

Guest Choken One

"Down with the Sickness"-Disturbed

Great for a Goldberg type wrestler and enterance

Guest Mr. Adam

For Taker's new 'Real Band' theme he could do worse that 'For Whom The Bell Tolls' by Metallica It would fit him very, very well especially with the bells at the start and such.

Guest MrHell

Hatebreed - "Before Dishonor" (I've been using this for an MMA-based e-wrestler I've been handling)

Adema - "Immortal" (Theme from Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance. It's like it was written for wrestling)

Loudmouth - "Fly" (Perfect for a cocky face high-flier)

Metallica - "2x4" (short intro, nice pace, fitting lyrics)

Guest Deviant

I've always(or at least since the release of the album) thought that Fear Factory's Linchpin was my perfect entrance music. I prefer earlier Fear Factory, but Linchpin would be perfect, and no indy guy uses it to my knowledge, like many other good songs.

Down With The Sickness should be Big Show's theme, rather than the crap he has now.

"Change" by Deftones would have been a cool style Ministry Taker theme.

And for PPV themes, I'm sure the WWE would pretty much use Linkin Park if they could.

Guest Eric the Eagle

Depeche Mode's "Personal Jesus", for the right guy, is an absolutely AWESOME entrance. The arguably top heel (and current champion) in the local fed uses that one.

Almost every AC/DC song in existence, but more specifically "Big Gun" and "Thunderstruck".

Alice Cooper's "Nothing's Free". Think a Raven-type character, and I guess that would be pretty much perfect.

Guest Plushy Al Logan
"Right Now" Van Halen

I used that in my last e-fed match.

My picks:

Mas Tequila- Sammy Hagar

He's Back- Alice Cooper (Great for Kane)

Metallica- St. Anger (to remind the fans that this segment will suck) (great for the McMahons)