TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AnnieEclectic

Thanks, everyone

I know there will be tons of people that won't believe me on this, but it's the final curtain call for Annie Eclectic. Real life's been kicking my ass and it's been made clear that my no-showing of late isn't welcome. Not that I can blame CC for being angry with me, however I won't be returning. Sad, since I did want to make an attempt to be the first IC woman to win World, but it's not to be.

I'd like to thank y'all for bearing with me, especially Tom who had to deal with my pratter so many times on shitty angles I thought were the greatest thing at the time. I swear, if I hadn't had so many sounding boards, my entire writing career would be the SWF's own WrestleCrap book.

Thanks Tom, Thoth, Judge, and everyone who's helped me along. Ash, good luck to you. You're a spaz and a weirdo, but you're consistent and talented too.

Strangler, you're left to keep the faith in the WF, unless Craig gets bumped any time soon. HA. Sorry, anyway, try to keep that strap around you for as long as possible.

I appreciate that people would want to reply to this, but truly, don't bother. I'm removing my bookmark here and most likely won't be returning, since the non-SWF forums are totally unappealing for a news source. Blame Ricky Chosyu on that one... cock. Therefore, I won't read your replies, and most of them will be the usual 'don't go, come back' shill that accomplishes nothing.

I'll most likely be in chat here and there when I'm on the comp but otherwise I'll just fade away into obscurity, joining Flink and the others in the retirement home.

Have fun all, it's why this whole thing started, don't forget that.

*bows out*

-Annie

ANNIE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*Weeps while playing "I Get Wet" over and over again.*

Edit:

Okay, sorry there. This came as a big shock to me because it came, well, out of the fricken blue. To say it's sad for me is an understatement because I always enjoyed facing and working with Annie, even though our feud never really finished; that was probably the feud I had the most ideas for, and it was my first big feud. I really wish I had used half the spots and promos I had thought up for that sucker. Thankfully you'll be in chat so we'll see you still, but... yeah. Anyways, you will be missed, and I hope you all the luck in the world in your future endevors. Sa-LUTE!

*Salutes*

I kinda saw this coming.

Anyways, I wouldn't even bother replying here, except that I'd hate to see Annie's retirement post go unnoticed.

Damn...

this is a shame. I always thought Annie was far more talented than she was ever given credit for. Now she is gone and I am sad.

Guest Evolution

Well, shoot.

I'll try to make your last match in the SWF not a one sentence squash match.

The Hardcore Queen will get her due. :)

*stops being a suckup tool*

Annie was a no talent hack. We need Beezel back, he had skill and charisma.

I've got five bucks on December 8th for the Annie Returns pool. And give me another five that she has six face/heel turns by the new year.

...Blah. Well, Annie, as I've said many times before, you were probably my favorite person here in the WF, so it REALLY was a shame to see you go... good luck with your job though, and uh, live long and prosper, or something.

P.S. I want an KoF '94 rematch! So what if you murdered all of my characters with just King alone!? Try, try again I say!

Guest Space_Cowboy

Pfft, retirement threads. Just fade away without mention every few months like i do.

* fades away without mention *

Annie=Roq, Annie gone=Not roq. Therefore, I am a sad panda. But whatever is good for Annie is best.

Just for the record, King, she didn't harbor any ill will toward you. I'd been talking to her about this for a while, encouraging her and such, but in the end she just felt like she couldn't handle the writing load. Judging by our discussions, Annie would have retired, probation or not.

Unless, of course, she's a pathological liar and was working me so that she could indirectly console you. Whatever. *shrug*

Sad, since I did want to make an attempt to be the first IC woman to win World, but it's not to be.

Don't worry. I'll be the first woman to win the World. I just have to go through the process of getting into a bath naked, splash water over myself for days in the hopes I'll become a woman.

Don't worry. I'll be the first woman to win the World. I just have to go through the process of getting into a bath naked, splash water over myself for days in the hopes I'll become a woman.

Crow, that only happens in h-games. I know, because I've tried it.