TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kaertos

SWF Smarkdown Card

SWF Smarkdown

February 16, 2004

LIVE from the SOLD-OUT Bryce Jordan Center on the Penn State University Campus!!

Matches due: 2-16-2004 at 7:00 PM Eastern Time

Send all materials to: realitycheck

Falls Count Anywhere Match

Toxxic v. Manson v. Mike Van Siclen

So far, the Commissioner has been impressed with Toxxic's heart and skills, but he needs to know if the kid has what it takes to push through pain and adversity to make it in the dog-eat-dog world of the SWF. Thus, a brutal match with a brutal opponent and a wily veteran.

Rules: None at all...

Word Count:4000

Send to: chirs3

Singles Match for the #1 Contendership to the SWF United States / Junior League Championship

"Coyote" Coy West v. Jimmy "The Demon" Liston

Two up and comers in the SWF get a shot to go after the gold at From the Fire. Nothing more, nothing less. Hey, every match doesn't have to have three paragraphs of explaination.

Rules: standard singles match

Word Count: 3500

Send to: Suicide King

Tag Team Match for the #1 Contendership to the SWF Tag Team Championship

"The House of Todd" (Todd Royal & Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix) v. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins & Jacob Helmsley

Special Guest Commentator: "The Barracuda" Johnny Dangerous

Four newly arrived JLers will set out to prove that they have what it takes to be the next Tag Team Champions and earn their place in the honor roll of SWF Champions.

Standard tag team match. Don't forget the tag ropes, please.

Word Count: 4500

Send to: Grand Slam

Singles Match for the SWF United States / Junior Leage Championship

Sacred © v. Insane Luchador

One of the longest serving JLers gets a shot at SWF gold once again. And this time he faces off against one of the greatest champions in Wrestling History, the man himself, Sacred. But the Sacred One went to the wire against Spike Jenkins just a few short days ago on Lockdown. Will he hold off the JL legend or will IL start a new legend tonight?

Rules: Standard singles match

Word Count: 5000

Send to: thoth

Singles Match for the SWF Cruiserweight Championship

WildChild © v. Alan Clark

Alan Clark won a hard-fought match against the bright new start Toxxic to earn this match, meanwhile, on the same show, WildChild held on to his shiny new title belt in a four-star match against Landon Maddix. As promised, this match happens on Smarkdown!!

Rules: Standard singles match, but there will be no count-out.

Singles Match for the Intercontinental-Television Championship

Charlie "Grappler" Matthews © v. Annie "Ichiban" Onita

On Lockdown, The Grappler appeared to have turned over a new leaf. But the Commish has seen this before and is wary of the recently-booted Unnamed member. So tonight he is giving him a chance to prove himself. But Annie is no token opponent. The Hardcore Legend made her triumphant return to the SWF by pinning the World Champion in a non-title match on Lockdown and is looking to get some SWF gold back around her waist, so the Commissioner is giving the last active Carnie the chance.

Rules: Standard singles match. The ref will be looking for a clean break and open fists and all of those rules they usually ignore.

Word Count: 5500

Send to: Grand Slam

Main Event

Barbed Wire Cell Timebomb Deathmatch for the SmartMarks Wrestling Federation World Heavyweight Championship

Va'aiga © v. Dace Night

Va'aiga dropped the leader of the Unholy Trinity on his noggin for daring to think he could keep the Maori Badass from the World Title. Dace Night, the new leader of the Trinity, has revenge on his mind. They have decided to settle this in a most unorthodox and dangerous match. The Commissioner has clear misgivings about letting this match happen, but it is going to happen. May God have mercy on them...

Rules: The heck if I know. Dace and Va'aiga know, and that is all that matters...

Word Count: 6000

Send to: realitycheck

Edited by Grand Slam

Falls Count Anywhere!

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou...

Hmm... I just noticed the due time for this card is missing.

I just noticed I've yet to reply to the due time issue in CC. Whoops.

Oh, and Dace, Va'aiga? Two limb loss limit, please. That's all I ask.

-Z

Main Event

Barbed Wire Cell Timebomb Deathmatch for the SmartMarks Wrestling Federation World Heavyweight Championship

Va'aiga © v. Dace Night

Va'aiga dropped the leader of the Unholy Trinity on his noggin for daring to think he could keep the Maori Badass from the World Title.  Dace Night, the new leader of the Trinity, has revenge on his mind.  They have decided to settle this in a most unorthodox and dangerous match.  The Commissioner has clear misgivings about letting this match happen, but it is going to happen.  May God have mercy on them...

Rules: The heck if I know.  Dace and Va'aiga know, and that is all that matters...

Word Count: 6000

Send to: realitycheck

!!!

[sultan]

Don't give away what we can sell!

[/sultan]

Singles Match for the SWF Cruiserweight Championship

WildChild © v. Alan Clark

Alan Clark won a hard-fought match against the bright new start Toxxic to earn this match, meanwhile, on the same show, WildChild held on to his shiny new title belt in a four-star match against Landon Maddix.  As promised, this match happens on Smarkdown!!

Rules: Standard singles match, but there will be no count-out.

Right; like I was going somewhere...

Standard tag team match. Don't forget the tag ropes, please.

Tag ropes tag shmopes, we're heels. :P

Todd, PM about strats, new tag moves and stuff is on the way...be warned though, I just got the Flair Collection, so it may be 4000 words to you, and 500 to me...

...I'm kidding obviously, just wanted to boast about getting the Flair Collection.

The card has been updated with the due time. I know that, in general, there will be much angst and gnashing of teeth over the earlier time, but I assure you that it is for the best. Nobody wants the kind of delays that we have been expieriencing in getting up shows. And part of the reason that happens is the simple fact that the matches were due so late that getting the shows up in a reasonable amount of time was a miracle.

There will be a longer post on this topic that will represent the collective will of CC and might even have some better ideas (Z has a corker of a plan that personally i like, and I hope you do too) then expected. So hang tight.

Johnny: Write a match if you want. I forgot to put that in the rules. In my opinion, this is like being the special referee in a match. You are there. Write if you want, if not, we won't hold it against you.

Guest Goodear

I'm think only about myself again, but looking over Liston's stats I think I can pull out a nice little sprint of a match to jam into 3500 words and then (hopefully) get a nice angle going into From the Fire against ... well someone. Then maybe I can break my own US Title record! MUHAHAHAHA!

Johnny: Write a match if you want. I forgot to put that in the rules. In my opinion, this is like being the special referee in a match. You are there. Write if you want, if not, we won't hold it against you.

Excellent. I was going to send you one anyway, but thanks for clarifying that one.

Now... who should win, who should win. *Laughs evily*

The card has been updated with the due time. I know that, in general, there will be much angst and gnashing of teeth over the earlier time, but I assure you that it is for the best.

It's all good, Mark. I was breaking the JLers in with 6PM due times, and I had Todd Royal very penitent about getting matches in as late as 8PM.

I'll expect my fruit basket Monday morning. ;)

ATTENTION: Todd Royal/Landon Maddix/Spike Jenkins/Jacob Helmsley

It would be rather helpful, espicially if the four of you plan on making these teams actual tag teams and not just one match pairings, to post some kind of tag team information. I.E. Tag Team Entrances, tag moves, etc.

Please. Thank you.

ATTENTION: Todd Royal/Landon Maddix/Spike Jenkins/Jacob Helmsley

It would be rather helpful, espicially if the four of you plan on making these teams actual tag teams and not just one match pairings, to post some kind of tag team information. I.E. Tag Team Entrances, tag moves, etc.

Please. Thank you.

Still waiting on Todd to PM me back on that stuff.

Hey I'm done!  This must be what its like to be Janus.

I'd agree with you, but...

Except the fact that he writes twice as much in the same time Ejiro?

He has a point. :P

Todd hasn't PMed me, so it looks like I'm writing on lonesome unless he does so by late tonight.

Spike, Jacob, Johnny, new stats up with tag moves and stuff by the time you read this...providing you haven't read this in about 5 minutes.