TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

SWF LOCKDOWN CARD

Shush. Don't go destroying your aura of mystique.

:huh:

Hey, what does a preacher/psycho/hippy have if not an aura of mystique, especially when teaming with a previously fun-loving and now determined redneck hick?

Guest Tonights Highlite

Well, I hope I can actually write this match well. So far it's a lot harder than RPing, but I have some cool ideas, I think.

Hey, what does a preacher/psycho/hippy have if not an aura of mystique, especially when teaming with a previously fun-loving and now determined redneck hick?

uhmmmm.... ADD?

and as for what Tonights Highlite just said...

*somewhere in the distance...Tokyo X cries*

Sounds like Preacher, the comic book.

Guest Aecas
Well, I hope I can actually write this match well. So far it's a lot harder than RPing, but I have some cool ideas, I think.

Ideas are always good. Just give it your best shot mate :headbang:

Let's reward him with a job even after he's old, fat and untalented.

Jake, I dub thee: Big Bossman.

*takes a bow*

meh... at least I get remembered here for something.

...and I'm not fat. I'm big boned.

Match is in.

That was fun.

Wwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttt!?

Well, that's my first AS exam over with. Finished 45 minutes early, which is always hell. So I've been sitting thinking up some decent spots...

...yes, I was THAT bored...

...and hopefully, touch wood, I'll not only show but get in an early match.

--Triple Crown Landon

--Triple Crown Landon

I'd like to claim credit for coming up with this awkward but appropriate nickname.

I'm really looking forward to match 1 against Dace, and to the future opportunity for both of us to actively build on the prior matches. I think the big challenge here for me, if not both of us, is going to be incorporating the psych from matches that won that we didn't write. (Believe me, I fully expect Dace to take two on writing, if not take the series.)

Did you have general studies or something man? If so, dont worry, you can finish at 1:30 GS paper in 30 mintues.

Nah, 1 hour 30 Computing.

I passed on doing General Studies...it seemed really easy, but it means three more exams. I'm just too lazy for that. :P

--Triple Crown Landon (keeping Taamo happy :P)

Thoth, just some damage control...my match may be a little late, depending on how drained I am tomorrow. I've got most of it done (and plan on doing a little more work tonight before bed), but I've got to be up at 6:15 to go to a teacher's conference (I'm currently student teaching, FYI). I'll be at that until 3, and I'm not planning on passing out when I get home, but if I do, I'll make sure to get up and finish off the match in time.

Guest Goodear

Hi! I think I'm going to retire!

Yep, I retire!

Seriously fans, I think I've pretty much just lost the love a bit and want to devote myself to some other projects other than writing and wrestling for a while and its kind of hard to do that while kicking out 6500-3000 words a week or so. Quite frankly taking a vacation has pretty much alerted me to this fact, so no one should be all 'awww Ejiro doesn't like us anymore'... that's not the case. I just don't like Tom anymore * shakes fist at Tom *. I really don't have any irons in the fire around here at the moment and have no one that I am screwing out of a program, so its all good in that regards. So with that, I resign myself to the world of people that will make short pithy comments about your sexual preferences. Janus knows what that is like already so ask him about it.

Laterz,

Mark 'Ejiro Fasaki/Coy West' Goodhart

*Awaits Rando's promise to put all nearfalls INONEWORDOFCAPITALSLIKETHIS! as a tribute ot Coy*

Shame to see you go man. Shit, we get a new one, an old one leaves. Hope you'll get the time and inclination to come back someday.

Guest Goodear

I'll personally settle for the SWEET ZOMBIE JESUSSSSSSSSSSS being used once a month.

Guest Goodear

Woah calm down there Rando, just dump me number three or something and set up 'wacky partner shenanigans' its always a winner.

*Awaits Rando's promise to put all nearfalls INONEWORDOFCAPITALSLIKETHIS! as a tribute to Coy*

Dude...I already do that.

In other news, It's a real shame you're leaving Mark...or at least taking hiatus. After all, nobody leaves forever. They ALWAYS come back in the end. *cackles evily*.

But in all seriousness, considering you're the guy who's matches I used to work a base from when I was first starting out, it's a sad thing to see ya go. Hopefully you'll find the will to come back eventually, if only for the odd special apperance.

And hey...you could always use your mod status to barge into the CC. :P

What in bloody hell am I supposed to do NOW?

*prepares to scrape entire match and kill self*

Just rewrite a little bit of your match Clark, so that Coyjiro gets injuried after you guys win (as that was what you were planning and I've seen what you've done so far), even though you two win.

Then you can turn around and ask for a tag team partner of your choosing, and just work with said other person to your goal of becoming a tag team Champion.

Simple really.

Hi! I think I'm going to retire!

Yep, I retire!

---

So with that, I resign myself to the world of people that will make short pithy comments about your sexual preferences. Janus knows what that is like already so ask him about it.

A shame to see you go, Coyjiro. *shakes fist* I envied you, goddamit. Even in the JL after I managed to steal your Ejiropean title. You just ruled. (Y) But like it's been said - they always come back, so I hope we'll see you again sometime in the future.

And actually, I don't think you have a sexual preference to make fun of...oh well. We can make redneck jokes because you used Coy! :D ;)

Guest Suicide King

TNT.

YOUR PM BOX IS FULL. EMPTY IT SO WE CAN PM YOU MATCHES.

Ejiro is leaving!?

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Don't do that!

*mourns the loss*

Ooh well, you'll be back. They always come back. Always.

Oh and I'm no-showing due to no interest in pursuing the tag team title shot I received.

Kindly fuck yourself. The rest of the no-showers too.

I'm sorry that I had asked for time off well before the card was posted and didn't recieve it. My bad.