TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

SWF Lockdown Card

The Smartmarks wrestling Federation presents...

SWF LOCKDOWN, WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 11TH, LIVE FROM THE DELTA CENTER IN SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH!

(5:00pm PCT, 8:00pm EST; check local listings)

Send marked matches, promos, etc. to 5_moves_of_doom

Opening Promo: Munich. Yes, MUNICH.

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE MATCH

Toxxic© vs Dace Night

The challenge was thrown out, and here we go... not 10 days after Toxxic wins the world title, capping off a spectacular rookie career, he faces the hardcore Dace Night. Will the words they shared on Storm be shadowed by their actions in the ring?

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 6500

Send To: realitycheck

SINGLES MATCH

Johnny Dangerous vs Landon Maddix

So Johnny’s gonna be a hero, huh? Maddix isn’t a good man at all. No sir. But he’ll fight fair. When he has to. All members of Chris Card Enterprises are barred from ringside.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: chirs3

CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Tom Flesher vs Austin Sly

After winning the battle royale on the previous Lockdown, Austin Sly gets his shot at a man who came up short at the PPV, but still holds a title. Can Tom adapt to the crusierweight rules this match entails?

Rules: Cruiserweight rules = 20 count on the outside, everything else as usual.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Thoth

TAG MATCH

Andrea Montgomery & Blanka vs Ace Lezaire & M. Bison

They asked for it, seriously.

Rules: Standard tag match. You can assume Blanka and M. Bison are from any Street Fighter game or VS game, if you want to get specific.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: Thoth

USJL CONTENDERSHIP MATCH

“The Corona” Vladimir Everheart vs Martin “Big Country” Hunt

Who’s going to break through a glass ceiling of some kind to win a shot at perennia veteran Manson?

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: realitycheck

HARDCORE TITLE CONTENDERSHIP MATCH

David Cross vs The Birdman

Singles competition makes so much more sense! Beat the other guy senseless. In a hardcore match, that’s easy! Cross and... Man... do battle for a shot at Sean Davis.

Rules: Hardcore rules! Falls only count in the ring, though.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: Kibagami

FOUR WAY ELIMINATION TAG MATCH

Hollywood Boulevard (Todd Cortez & Mike Van Siclen) vs The Wayward Sons (Ced Ordonez & Edward James) vs Sean Davis & Spike Jenkins vs The Masked Man & "The Icon" Max King

Can MVS and Todd beat the odds? They’ve been tagging for some time now, but three other teams are gunning for them for a shot at respect and recognition. And what OF the Masked Man being in this match? Craziness.

Rules: A team is eliminated when one member is pinned. Two people in the ring at once; anyone can tag out to anyone. This means that partners can be in the ring together, though that probably wouldn't last long.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: Suicide King

SINGLES MATCH

"The Notorious" John Duran vs Jamie Drazon

Z: I am simply trying to have this card make sense. God help me.

SINGLES MATCH

Nathan Xavier vs Candace

Losing his debut match, Xavier looks to collect a smooth 5 grand against Candace.

SINGLES MATCH

Justin Bowers vs Mark Kinxx

.........I LOVE PEANUTS

Word Limit: 3087

Send To: Suicide King

Edited by Grand Slam

Guest Aecas

So......I assume its just standard singles rules between me and hunt rather than a second Blanka/Bison tag?

OK, Bowers is Judge's apprentic... but who the hell is Kinxx?

This card looks pleasingly insane. And I get to face Dace in the all-British World Title Main Event! Wooo!

Good luck everyone. Except the other teams in the tag match of course. And Dace, cos if he gets lucky I have NO chance and the JOBBED WORLD TITLE OF DOOM~! will continue...

EDITED TO ADD: Dace, note minor stats changes.

Well, Thoth threw together Flip Flop on a whim (Well, actually there was some background. The background being we faced each other the previous show), and we didn't do too badly...

And yet another tag match for me! This time with BLANKA!! Yay!

I wonder if Edward James has Blanka's stats, as they did have a match and stuff...

Hmnph. If anything, shouldn't Masked Man at least be on the same team as Cortez?

Disregard this. I read the match description thinking it was a wacky 8 Man tag. That's what I get for getting 5 hours sleep over the course of 2 days.

Blanka's Stats:

Signature Moves:

Crouching Sliding Fierce

Crouching Sliding Fierce

Crouching Sliding Fierce

Crouching Sliding Fierce

Crouching Sliding Fierce

Crouching Sliding Fierce

Crouching Sliding Fierce

Hop back to Crouching Sliding Fierce

Crouching Sliding Fierce

Crouching Sliding Fierce

Crouching Sliding Fierce to Ball

Edit:

ROlling Ball of doom

Bite your head off

Rolling ball of doom but oh wait it's a fake and stops right in front of you and bite your head off

Fucking useless electricity

Crouching Sliding Fierce

Edited by Thoth

Okay, to answer the titles on the line question... if by some ridiculous stroke of luck you manage to beat us, you'll get a shot on the next Lockdown. And if you don't... well, I won't be surprised.

:) Cheers.

EDIT: Since Thoth didn't clarify in the initial post, and Zedly didn't clarify it in his edit, Zack and I are operating under the assumption that the titles are not on the line. Since we want to start writing now, and we'd also like for there to be some sort of point to this tag match, we're going to throw those stips up as well because, well, we can. Why Lockdown? Because we have plans for the next two shows.

TNT, Z, there's going to be PMs awaiting in your box shortly.

Edited by Chuck Woolery

stupid question I know but this card is billed as "lockdown" but on the card its listed as "storm" and since I'm going over my match before I send it in I want to make sure i'm calling it the correct name. Is it "SWF lockdown" or "SWF storm"?

Guest Ghetto Bird

Man, I had no time to write whatsoever this week, so what I turned in to Kibagami was beyond shitty... Is it wrong of me to hope for a default win? :(

Guest Ghetto Bird

Oh boy! I have been ZINGED~! by Spike, and I love it! :wub:

:: dies happy ::

Well, I fucked up the date, and had to write a crappy match in two hours. Poor Kibs.

Hey, cool. Can we form a club or something?

Oi. Moving took longer than I thought it would...

I had the damn thing done three days ago but I was trying to save it to a floppy disc on my computer at work and inadvertently saved it to my documents there instead. I was pretty annoyed when I tryed to email it last night. Oh well I had to rewrite the whole damn thing in like 2 hours and hope for the best. I hate it when I do lame things like that.

Guest Ghetto Bird

W00t! Suckiest Lockdown ever!

Standby for righteous bitching by CC... :ph34r: