TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

If there's two islands how was Goodwin able to run to the Tail section in a hour as Ben suggested in the S3 premiere?

From the overhead view they gave, the Others were on the main island when that happened and then probably relocated to the Hydra after they captured and drugged up Jack, Kate and Sawyer. Maybe the line in the sand from season two was to make sure they didn't find the Others main island village.

If there's two islands how was Goodwin able to run to the Tail section in a hour as Ben suggested in the S3 premiere?

I'm pretty sure their village was on the island where the plane crashed, and that is how Goodwin was able to run there. They have an underwater hatch that could possibly link the two islands, and also a sub, it appears. They had a boat up until they gave it to Michael. From what we have seen on TV so far, the Others' village was on one island, and where Kate, Jack, and Sawyer are being held is on the other one.

Apparently there's a big rumor that next week episode...

Someone dies

and it might be

Eko

But what really is fucking shocking me is that some people have heard it's going to be...

JOHN LOCKE

Apparently there's a big rumor that next week episode...

Someone dies

and it might be

Eko

But what really is fucking shocking me is that some people have heard it's going to be...

JOHN LOCKE

I don't think I'd be able to enjoy the show anymore.

Nah, we still haven't seen how Locke was paralyzed. Eko dying would suck balls, though.

Given how they like to tie everything together, I'm gonna say Bill Duke (the Warden) did it...

Nah, we still haven't seen how Locke was paralyzed. Eko dying would suck balls, though.

I was thinking the same thing...but techincally they could always tie in explaining his paralysis in someone else's flashback.

I'm pretty sure their village was on the island where the plane crashed, and that is how Goodwin was able to run there. They have an underwater hatch that could possibly link the two islands, and also a sub, it appears. They had a boat up until they gave it to Michael. From what we have seen on TV so far, the Others' village was on one island, and where Kate, Jack, and Sawyer are being held is on the other one.

Nah from the first clip of season 3 to me it looked like they were on a seperate island.

And as for this whole "only one boat thing" its fucking dharma or something close to dharma. Them having more then one shitty little boat is not completely out of the question. If I was stuck on an island I wouldn't give my only boat to people.

I loved this episode. Best one of the season so far. I watched it with some people who had never seen LOST before, and they are hooked now.

I love the reveal that the others have a sub. It explains how they got the drop on Sun, Sayid, and Jin so easily.

Perfece episode.

Is it being telegraphed too much

that Eko will die tonight, or is it's just misdirection?

Nah, She's totally playing Jack here, is Jack smart enough to recognize it though

The new 'Mandy Moore' looking castaway is hot.

And I don't buy the whole Juliet 'trust me' monologue, after Ben told Jack he had a huge plan to break him and make him want to trust that the Others were not the bad guys.

As an aside, doesn't a show like 'Daybreak' have a very short shelf life, I mean I figure he gets through the day at the end of this season's run, so would the 2nd season find him reliving another day over and over.

I mean '24' makes it work because it spaces the single days out by months or years, but one guy reliving a series of days over and over, seems too far fetched.

so, are they still gonna say that getting a DUI while on the show in no way leads to an early exit from the show

That was retarded on like 8 different levels.

You kill off one of the few interesting characters the show has left, you painfully give us "new" characters, and you show me a tool in an eyepatch. Oh, and Lostzilla is still totally inexplicable, and with the destruction and ignoring of the hatch, its consequences, and now, all the significant tailies, you acknowledge the pointlessness of season 2. How did something that was the best thing on TV for a whole year get this bad?

I'm done with this show.

Word is that Eko had a previous commitment and couldn't divide his time up between the show and whatever else he was doing.

The Good

- Eko is still a badass in his flashbacks, which is good because he went out like a bitch.

- Crazy Eye-Patch Guy. "Whoever he is it looks like he's waiting for us".

- The Jack/Ben/Juliet interactions were well done and they set up the "Who will Jack side with?" cliffhanger well enough.

- Locke finally coughs up a question from season one and reveals that when he saw the black smoke it was a blinding white light. This would indicate that the Security System has a chameleon-like effect in terms of how it reacts to those around it.

The Not-So-Good

- The new people want to come along for the trip and nobody gives a shit.

- Eko's brother isn't his brother? Huh?

- If Sayid actually believes that all Eko said to Locke was "You're next" then he's the most guillable motherfucker on the island.

- The smoke looks cheesy and Eko doesn't get the death he deserved. Bull-fucking-shit.

Well, that was a crazy f'ing episode. Too bad, I really liked Adwale.

It was cool seeing Lostzilla's return though. This episode made it kind of clear that Lostzilla and the "hallucinations" are one in the same.

Oh and Bernard better watch his back. He's the last surviving Tailie!

Sign in to follow this