TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

Random thought: You'd think that when Jin and Sun were playing catch-up regarding Jins ocean adventure and subsequent capture by the Tailies that he'd, ya know, mention that he and Eko were in the jungle and saw a group of kids walking around. I don't know what's a weaker move on the part of the writers: making us think that Jin wouldn't say that or making us think that Sun would keep it to herself.

They really should have like a council of elrond type deal where everybodys gets together and shares information. If the army thing ever comes to fruition, the episode right before that would be a good spot.

A pretty good episode all round.

That man Ethan was talking to was definatly Zeke, showing the beard and glue proved that. I thing the others are making themselves look hard done by for the reasons incase any of the castaways recognise some of them, and to try and make it less like they are in control of everything. If the Others (I'm referring to Dharma when I say others, because thats who I consider to be the others, not the lost souls in rags) try to relate or at least make it seem like they are just other castaways, it'll make our castaways less eager to look for answers/shelter/boats and a way out.

I'd say the "he" Zeke referred to was mister Hanslo or a character we wont come across until much later.

In terms of the Jin/Eko not telling about the children, and noone caring about Micheal and Walt: As it's Tv, all we are really ever seeing are gaps into the lives that the episode chooses to show us. And as already pointed out, only a few days have probably passed by. They could probably just place between two episodes that an army has been trained, they're still looking for micheal and walt, Eko and Charlie told everyone about their meeting with the monster and Jin/Eko about them seeing the children. Patience is always a virtue in watching these shows.

Oh and I'd also say that the water was drugged in that scene between claire and ethan, and that the drug they were giving the baby, the label looked similar to the one Desmond was taking.

I think it was pretty clear they were trying to establish her being constantly drugged as the reason for her not initially remembering.

Guest Vitamin X

And also the reason for her putting her trust into them completely with her baby for no apparent reason.

I had a dream last night about a very early theory that I had from season 1 where John Locke turns out to be Alvar Hanso. The dream was pretty forgettable, just Locke being revealed as "the guy behind it all" right before I woke up.

And no, I don't entertain it as a theory in reality, because how would you explain the flashbacks and timeframe?

Trying to dodge the spoilers here since I haven't watched the episode yet, but if iMDB is correct, Darren Aronofsky's episode of Lost is only two episodes away.

he's directing ep. 217 (which is Locke flashbacks)

Who is he? And why does it matter?

EDIT: Nevermind, my friend yelled at me for not realizing it was the director of RD.

Read this on IMDB's boards about a podcast that Damon Lindelof and someone else did. Apparently, we won't have to wait weeks at a time for a new show after this break we are on!!!

The (full) podcast was finally released last night about an hour before the show. Many of you have probably heard it now, but I'm posting this anyway to get this information on the board, and because I got positive feedback last time.

It started with a Jorge Garcia interview (part 1). He didn't discuss the show itself. I didn't know that he used to work at Borders, though.

On to the D&C Radio Hour...

Yes, both "Henry Gale" and the balloon were intentional Wizard of Oz references. They discussed the sociological aspects of One of Them.

Henry will be a big presence in the next few episodes. Damon thinks it would be just as interesting if in a few episodes, Henry turns out to be exactly what he says he is.

That soldier was (of course) Kate's dad. The picture was actually a real picture of Evangeline at age 13. This explains why Kate looked more convincingly younger than Sayid did.

Those symbols were hieroglyphics. (Obviously, but some people did deny it on this board.) The 5th one which did not appear is important.

Damon says that he's one of those people who doesn't believe anything will happen after the countdown, but he will be disappointed if that is so.

(In other words, yes - something will happen.)

Maternity Leave was written over the Christmas break.

That makes the time from writing to broadcast 2 months.

Most of the questions were pretty spurious, but there were a few telling comments.

Carleton said, "They're not on the island because they're nice people. They're on this island because there are things in the past of these characters which are still being worked out in the circumstance of this show."

They referred to The Arrow as, "One of the Dharma storage areas."

Mr Eko's visions in the monster included him "beating somebody with a rock and climbing out of water."

There's just one Helen. The woman on the phone is someone that Locke got to pretend to be Helen.

Finally, "Super-Radish" asked some "yes" or "no" wacky theory questions which were all refuted. This included "pole reversal". In other words, that elaborate theory that people periodically link to here. It's definitely wrong.

"There are many interesting things in his theory, but they aren't part of our story" (not an exact quote)

"Sorry for the reruns"

In 3 or 4 weeks there will be a run of episodes up to the end of the season.

There's just one Helen. The woman on the phone is someone that Locke got to pretend to be Helen.

Ha! I knew I was right about that one, however many pages ago that I suggested it. :P

There's about ten episodes left, how many questions do you still have?

Where is Walt?

Is Michael alive?

Where did Desmond run to?

Does Sawyer have enough Allies he can sleep without losing his guns?

The producers said everyone can die by the end of season 2. Does it have to do with weather?

I could see Charlie flipping on Sawyer when something severe enough comes up. I actually thought we'd see Sayid pressing Charlie about the guns when Claire took off w/ Kate and Rousseau last week but sadly The Heat from Tikrit was nowhere to be found.

I might be confused, and I haven't seen the episode in a long time. But for some reason I think the psychic Claire went to in her episode looked similar to Gale (the dude they have locked in the bunker)

I actually thought we'd see Sayid pressing Charlie about the guns

I still don't think anyone knows about Charlie's involvement in the scam, because it doesn't seem like the kinda thing he'd tell people about, you know? "Oh yeah, Sawyer never coulda done that without me, I helped him scam Locke because I wanted him to look like an idiot."

That, plus if people knew he was involved, the question of "who tried to kidnap Sun" might become a little clearer.

That's why I think for Charlie to flip on Sawyer it would have to be over something really important. At the end of "The Long Con" the conversation that Sayid had with Charlie heavily implied that Sayid thinks Charlie knows where they are. Sayid of course could be wrong but I don't think Sayid would go out of his way to try and bring horrible memories back to Charlie if he didn't think Charlie was involved.

Guest Vitamin X
I might be confused, and I haven't seen the episode in a long time. But for some reason I think the psychic Claire went to in her episode looked similar to Gale (the dude they have locked in the bunker)

Anyone want to try to prove/disprove this?

I've had a weird feeling about that psychic and have been thinking all along the guy would show up again at some point, but I don't think it's Gale.

Another fantastic spot.

Honestly, I would have been really shocked if it weren't the case, but that's a very good spot.

1282henryballoon5fu.jpg

I don't know what the fuck to think anymore.

I think the doctor pic is totally valid and now this surfaces.

There is only one conclusion: they're fucking with us.

Sign in to follow this