TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BorneAgain

GTA: San Andreas

Sandstorm

UP, DOWN, L1, L1, L2, L2, L1, L2, R1, R2

Not the same as the Foggy Weather cheat. It's bright and windy. The wind and limited visibility makes flying airplanes and helicopters more challenging.

who in their right minds would use THIS code????

yea it seems kinda lame, I really like the recruit anyone code though, in LV I recruited a gang of elvises lol

Hey, I'm trying to do Intensive Care but the game always freezes when I try to drop off Johnny. Anybody else have the problem or a solution?

I am in Las Venturas, and the mission I am currently on is where I have to intercept the mobster plane coming into town jump into it, shoot down all the mobsters, and then land it in the airport. I tried it half asleep last night and crashed the plane, but no doubt when I get home I will pass it tonight. Anyone have an approximate number of missions I still have left in Las Venturas until I go back to Los Santos?

Yeah I'm right on the verge of that and it should be pretty cool. Saint Mark Biastro could of been a lot cooler, should of been a lot cooler, but still it was enjoyable.

Ok now I am back in Los Santos, and I finished the mission with the fighter jet where you take out those boats and then land it back in the hanger.

Now I am doing the missions where you just start gang wars on the purple areas of the map.

Do you have to make every inch of Los Santos "Green" to pass the game, or do you just have to get a good amount?

How many actual missions are there back in Los Santos before the final mission?

I'm also at the part of expanding your "hood." It's starting to become pretty routine and slightly annoying. But, ah well, the riot is kind've amusing.

I beat GTA about two weeks ago. I thought the ending was kinda disappointing after what you had to go through to get there.

Urgh, I got to the final mission only to miss Sweet by milliseconds when he got his fingers stomped on... then accidently hitting him and the game glitching because it sent him a good hundred yards. Once the coolness of the visual wore off, I was pretty upset. Now I'm going to try again and hope for the best.

I am on the riot mission, where you have to go with Caesar and recruit two guys from your hood, and go to stop the riots, or at least contain them. I got to the part where Caesar says he wants to pop the question to CJ's sister, but then Casesar ran into the fence and just stayed there, and I couldn't get him to follow me, and whenever I just went, it would say I left him behind and that I had to go back and get him, however he wouldn't move. Maybe it was because when I did this mission I was half alseep. I am going to try it again tonight.

Ok, yeah I just beat the game, and the final mission was pretty damn cool. The ending movie was a little dissapointing though.

Beating the game put me at 61.7% completion.

I finally beat the game today as well, and I believe my completion percentage is around 60 as well. I still have to do the trucking missions, the quarry missions, Bike and Boat School and a bunch of vehicle missions.

The game ended kinda abruptly but it did fit in with the recurring theme in the game.

I finished the game, and now I got an icon on my map that tells me I need to go to a specific place. But when I get there, there's nothing there. Anybody know what this is?

I'm stuck on the last part of the last mission. I always lose the firetruck after the dirt path.

Just concentrate on keeping it in viewing site. You don't have to worry about being right up close to it, until CJs brother's hands start getting stepped on and his grip meter starts falling. Once that happens just hit the gas and get under the ladder of the truck and he drops into your car.

I'm stuck on the last part of the last mission. I always lose the firetruck after the dirt path.

Just concentrate on keeping it in viewing site. You don't have to worry about being right up close to it, until CJs brother's hands start getting stepped on and his grip meter starts falling. Once that happens just hit the gas and get under the ladder of the truck and he drops into your car.

I got lucky on that part, once he started slipping the firetruck was on a long stretch of highway and I did it the first try...

I got lucky on that part, once he started slipping the firetruck was on a long stretch of highway and I did it the first try...

I had to do the mission twice, because on the first try I couldn't get close enough to Sweet and he wound up bouncing off the pavement. Both times Sweet started losing his grip in the same area, it's a wide open road so you get a lot of room to work with. Drive your car right under Sweet and keep it there until he falls off.

What's the icon look like? (Because I don't think I have that and I finished the game).

it looks like the direction pad, in all red.

If it's flashing red it means one of your territories is under attack. Go to the area and there will be cars blocking off the street and a bunch of rival gang members. Kill them all. I think all you have to do is respond, I've been killed a couple of times and the territory was still mine. If you don't respond you lose respect.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

The game seems cool but I haven't been able to get into the new environment and I don't really like the controls either.

Guest shaqaustin34

Can someone help me beat the mission with the RC airplane where you have to fly around and kill these people in their carts, etc., befor your fuel runs out. It's the one where you are working for Zero.

I can not beat that mission, either my fuel runs out or I just get killed.

That RC helicopter mission took me probably 50 tries. Nothing else in the game took more than about 5 tries, but that mission was near impossible. I eventually got it just being lucky and getting the first two really quickly. I don't think I'd be able to do it again.

skip it, it's unnecessary...the mission that drove me nuts was the one where you had to fly under the radar and drop supplies off in some small town, fly through a ring, then fly back STILL under the radar...THEN land...

I started playing again and made it up to the first mission which starts the riots. Crazy stuff. Guys running down the street with TVS and old people randomly beating each other up. HA!

Haven't played it in like 2 weeks though, I got to finish it I have had it since the release date for gods sake. (Hell I beat both GTA 3 and Vice city within 3-4 weeks each)