TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wildpegasus

Who are the hottest animation charactors?

Guest wildpegasus

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls -- It's time to geek out.

Who do you think are the hottest animation charactors? Feel free to provide pictures if you so desire to. No live action please. Anime is of course allowed.

Guest ally mccoist

April O'Neill. No question I would ram her all night long.

Irma was ok as well, I guess. I'd sleep with her. But i'd be thinking of April.

This reminds me of when a bunch of my dormmates wer watching Batman: TAS back in university. It was an episode with Catwoman, and about 2/3 of the way in my roommate burst out, "Actually her (Catwoman's) assistant isn't too bad either... what the fuck am I saying?"

Well, it was funny at the time...

Guest wildpegasus

Forgot to mention some of mine.

Let's see. Mary Jane Watson and Felisha Harding from the Spiderman 90s series, Ariel from the Little Mermaid, Poison Ivy and Catwoman from Batman TAS, She-Go from Kim Possable, the Sorceress from He-Man, Belle from Beauty and the Beast and Livian from Astroboy. I'll think of some more later.

Guest Staravenger
Betty Rubble, with Wilma a close second. Betty just seems a little sluttier.

Gotta go with Betty too. Lucky Barney, the fat ass midget.

Rosie O'Donnel playing Betty in the movie turned me off Betty for good...ugh...

not that I ever thought she was hot in the first place or anything...

Guest wildpegasus
do video game chick count since it is technically animation? If so, some of those DOA girls are hot.

Sure. Why not? If you're interested I did start a thread in the video games section on the hottest video game charactors.

Guest wildpegasus
Princess Gwaelin from Dragon Warrior. She was fine.

What that the game where when you got the princess you walked on the main screen everywhere with her? If so, I confess on purposely going to the place where you sleep and paying money to sleep over and over again. Yes, I was a bad teenager when I grew up. Nobody had anything on me.

Guest T®ITEC

What that the game where when you got the princess you walked on the main screen everywhere with her? If so, I confess on purposely going to the place where you sleep and paying money to sleep over and over again. Yes, I was a bad teenager when I grew up. Nobody had anything on me.

That's it. You carried her in your arms.

ani-dw1-hero-pricness.gif

Guest wildpegasus

That's it. You carried her in your arms.

ani-dw1-hero-pricness.gif

Oh yeah. I loved that game and actually remember it pretty well. I never played one Dragon Warrior game after that however.

Betty and Veronica were pretty hot from that Archie show. There are so many anime charactors I wouldn't know where to start.

I'm surprised there are no furverts here to submit the obligatory Gadget (from Rescue Rangers) reference.