Best Tarantino film  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Best Tarantino film

• Reservoir Dogs
    • Pulp Fiction
    • Four Rooms
    • Jacki Brown
    • Kill Bill (both)

These are all the films he directed, or in Four Rooms case partially directed. What's your favourite?

EDIT: I voted for Reservoir Dogs, but it is an extrememly tough call between that and PF.

Edited by Australian Pride

directed, Kill Bill, but my absolute favorite movie of his writing and my absolute all time fav. movie is True Romance :D

Ditto. Clarence Worley is my boy, and it has some of the best dialogue ever.

Pulp Fiction here too. That movie holds up well. When I see it on my premium channels, I usually leave it on as background noise, sort of like how people leave music on and then do housework. Same here except with a movie. That's how good the dialogue was in Pulp Fiction. It's like music to me.

I picked "Reservoir Dogs".

Not only does it have an awesome script with tons of fantastic dialogue but it also has a bunch of brilliant actors filling in some great roles.

i'd go with "resevoir dogs" as well. Buscemi was so great in that as was Michael madson. Just a great script, great dialog. I loved it

Pulp Fiction here too. That movie holds up well. When I see it on my premium channels, I usually leave it on as background noise, sort of like how people leave music on and then do housework. Same here except with a movie. That's how good the dialogue was in Pulp Fiction. It's like music to me.

Yeah, what he said.

Guest JMA

I'm going to have to go with Kill Bill. But that's only because the film lasted much longer (seeing as it's in two volumes) and so was allowed to do much more.

That being said, ALL of Quentin Tarantino's films are great.

I went with Pulp Fiction, but I haven't seen the second part of Kill Bill yet. When I see that I might change my mind, but I doubt it. I'd still put Kill Bill ahead of Reservoir Dogs, however.

On Tarantino related topics - I'm also a fan of From Dusk til Dawn, but i think he was only and actor in that, maybe a co-writer. True Romance is also great, but Oliver Stone killed Natural Born Killers. The script for that was so much better than Stone's interpretation.

Guest Mindless_Aggression

Tarantino pretty much wrote all of the original From Dusk Till Dawn script, obviously it was modified through out the years, but yeah, he's the major force behind that area. It's actually a really underrated film too.

Guest Reservoir_Kitty

Reservoir Dogs, naturally. All of Tarantino's movies are great, I love them all, but Reservoir Dogs is just my favorite. It's got a great story, great script, great actors.. Michael Madsen is brilliant as Mr. Blonde.

Let's go get a taco.

Guest Flyboy

I'll take Kill Bill over all of them.. sorry, but KB2 was simply brillant and putting it together with 1? Unreal -- nearly PERFECT.

Guest El Satanico

Did Sammy Jackson screaming nigger all the time offend you Afro-IDRM?

"That's our word!...you have no right to use it!"

"Geez, I'm sorry. I didn't know...So, could you pass me the oar, 'n-word Jim'?"

No, but his delivery of "ungrateful peanut-head niggers" is enough to put it over the top. Come to think of it, Ordell should have been on my list of favorite movie characters when there was a thread about it a while back.

Jackie Brown is tight, even though she was white in the book. Sick soundtrack too, bandying back and forth with Batman as my favorite ever.

It was a tough choice between Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs. I picked Pulp Fiction because I thought of Samuel L Jackson saying

"Uuummmm, this is a tasty burger! Mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?"

"ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?"