TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

Movie moments you marked out for.

as for star wars spoilers, heres a big shock for you, I have never seen any of the star wars films or prequels outside of clips on tv and brief glimpses.

I like "Space Balls" a lot more

I haven't either. Plus, I am a computer animator. I had a teacher tell me I had no business trying to learn animation if I had never seen those movies. I preceded to ask her if the fact that I was better than her at animation prove or disprove that theory.

She tried to kick me out of class.

I remembered it wasn't Highschool and I was paying a couple thousand bucks to be there so I said fuck that.

She got mad.

I still didn't leave.

That is my story about Star Wars.

The Crow

• Eric putting on the Harlequin makeup.
  • Eric: "And I say I'm dead...and I move."
  • Eric: "...you still have your hat on."
  • Sarah listening to the Hangman's Joke record, and it skips over and over again on the line "it can't rain all the time."
  • T-Bird: "There ain't no coming back, man. This is the really real world. There ain't no coming back...THERE AIN'T NO COMING BACK...THERE AIN'T NO COMING BACK...abashed, the devil stood, and felt how awful goodness is...and felt how awful goodness is..."
  • Eric waving after sending T-Bird down the pier.
  • Eric: "30 hours of pain! All at once! All for you!"
Ghostbusters

EVERYTHING Venkman says.

Aliens

• Hudson: "Hey, Vasquez...have you ever been mistaken for a man?"

Vasquez: "No. Have you?"

• Lt. Gorman going back to rescue Vasquez.
  • Hicks: "Don't be gone too long, Ellen." (This is only in the Special Edition, as it's a deleted scene.)
  • Ripley: "Get away from her you BITCH!"

Mickey's knockouts from Snatch

Deebo getting knocked the fuck out from Friday

Ted calmly cutting off the pinky and taking the cash from Four Rooms.

Bruce Dern's slide tackle on Hans from The Burbs (Though part of it is just for the "Hey, Pinnochio! Where're you goin'?" part) Not as much, but Dern telling Corey Feldman to get the lame-os out of his yard.

Randy Quaid explaining his legal system from Caddyshack 2.

More to perhaps come at a later time.

Guest LooneyTune
Bruce Dern's slide tackle on Hans from The Burbs (Though part of it is just for the "Hey, Pinnochio! Where're you goin'?" part) Not as much, but Dern telling Corey Feldman to get the lame-os out of his yard.

The line was funny, but noth men falling during the tackling was the icing on the cake.

A few more, inspired by recent viewings:

Snatch -- two big ones; the 'REPLICA' monologue and the entire scene where the same guys attempt to rob the bookie.

Dicaprio escaping from Hanks in the apartment scene in Catch Me If You Can.

When 'Runaround Sue' started playing during Little Big League (more for personal reasons).

I know it was already mentioned, but since I just saw it the other day, I have to agree with the fight between Preston and Taye Diggs's character at the end of equilibrium. I mean seriously...they hyped it the whole movie and because of the dickitude that Digg's character had you were hoping that something like the end would happen.

Oh, and "No......not without incident" and the polygraph line going straight......Mark d fuck out.

Equilibrium is the shit.

Arnie's cheesy lines in Commando:

(After Matrix throws a pipe through Bennett)

Matrix: Let off some steam, Bennett.

Sully: Here's twenty dollars to get some drinks in Val Verde. It'll give us all a little more time with your daughter.

Matrix: You're a funny man, Sully, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

Matrix: Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last?

Sully: That's right, Matrix! You did!

Matrix: I lied.

Cooke: You scared motherfuxxer? Well you should be because this green beret is going to kick your big ass.

Matrix: I eat green berets for breakfast. And right now I'm very hungry.

Matrix: I'll be back, Bennett.

Matrix: (after killing some dude in the plane) Don't disturb my friend, he's dead tired.

Cindy: What happened to Sully?

Matrix: I let him go.

The entire umpire scene at Angels Stadium for Naked Gun.

yea great stuff. btw was that really angels stadium? it looked more like dodger stadium to me. anyhow I also liked how everyone started fighting and then stopped and huged, then camera cuts to a shot of a dog licking a mailman (totally out of left field moment that had me in stiches)

But better yet, the entire "bloopers" video showed before the game (tiger attacks fielder, car runs over a player, players makes diving catch over family picknicking on the field, and the best yet, guys climbs cf wall to make catch and head falls off-Mel allen-"how about that" while the other announcers face turns white as a ghost)

Watched Total Recall earlier. Have to add,

*bullet to the head*

"Consider that a divorce."

"Hey Richtah, see you at da pahty"

throws Richter's severed arms down the elevator shaft...

Freddy vs. Jason-The theater I watched it in was awesome. Everyone was into the movie. WE POPPED huge when Kelly Rowland got served. EVERYONE POPPED even bigger when the guitar riff played when Jason and Freddy faced off. I LOVED IT. We started chants, and both sides were going for different ppl.

Word. :D

Star Wars Episode II

"I killed them. I killed them all..." - Anakin

When Darth Vader was in the imperial spacecraft, kicking ass and taking names at the end of Stars Wars.

Than, I marked out when Han Solo showed up to help Luke blow up the Death Star.

Lion King- Raphiki's kung fu stand off against the hyenas

(yeah I said it)

Space Jam- Pulp Fiction parady with Elmur and Yosemite

First Strike- Ladder fight

Blade- Whisperer's one liner when he blew a hole in the archives.

Me, Myself, and Irene when the little kid's staring at him at the cafe.

"What are you looking at, FUCKER!"

I spit pop onto the people in front of me over that one.

From Aliens

Hicks - I like to keep this handy (pumps shotgun) for close encounters.

Alien Queen vs Ripley in the Power loader.

Ripley discovers the Alien nest.

Kill Bill

The Bride cuts off the arm of Sophie in that showdown and takes out the whole Yakuza clan.

Silence of the Lambs

Hannibal Lecter's incredible escape from his cell in Memphis.

The rookie Starling vs Buffalo Bill.

Return of the Jedi

Luke Skywalker destroying Jabba the Hutt's criminal empire.

Terminator

Kyle Resse's amazing save on Sarah Connor in Tech Noir. "Come with me if you want to live"

Watched Total Recall earlier. Have to add,

*bullet to the head*

"Consider that a divorce."

I like "Screeeeew Yooooou" as he's stabbing the mutant traitor with a giant drill.

Fight Club: When Lou was beating the shit out of Tyler because he didn't get it, and Tyler snapped and started to spill his blood all over Lou.

The Goonies: When Sloth came out with Chunk and saved the day.

8 Mile: Rabbit leaving Doc speechless.

Big Daddy: The delivery guy getting pissed at Sonny for giving him the word hippopotamus (they were like studying, he didn't know how to read).

Ready to Rumble: Sting coming out of no where to make the save.

Dumb and Dumber: Like 95% of the movie.

Dunno if it's the same thing, but the scene from "Rounders" where Mike and Worm are talking about going to Atlantic City pumps me up every time I see it:

"Know what cheers me up when I'm feeling shitty?"

"No, what?"

"Rolled-up aces over kings. Check-raising stupid tourists and taking huge pots off them. Stacks and towers of checks I can barely see over. Playing all-night, high-limit hold 'em at the Taj...where the sand turns to gold..."

"Fuck it, let's go."

"Don't tease me."

"Let's play some fucking cards."

Guest Ransome

The ending of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

I was probably in a unique situation when I watched it since I was three quarters through the book at the time, so while I didn't know what the ending would be, the book had given a much greater insight into Chief's character. Still one of my all-time favourite movie moments.