TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toshiaki Koala

Favorite potato chip flavor

What is your favorite potato chip flavor?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite potato chip flavor?

• Plain
    • Sour Cream and Onion
    • Barbecue
    • Cheddar and Sour Cream
    • Salt and Vinegar
    • Jalapeno
    • Red-Hot
    • Salt and Pepper
    • Ranch
    • Other

This poll has nothing to do with brand, texture, or cooking method. It's all about the flavor. If you think potato chips are evil and give you cancer, don't vote or reply. Go and learn the error of your ways, then come back, vote, and reply.

I always get a tingly feeling when I eat a jalapeno chip. Always.

For me its a no doubter. BBQ is the way to go. Although I can be pretty picky about the type of BBQ flavor I enjoy. A secondary flavor that I just tried and found that I really like is Doritos Taco flavor. They were really good and reminded me a this dip my mom used to make.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Regular. The flavor is all in the dip.

Actually fuck that. Jalepeno Krunchers. Yeah.

Salt & Vinegar...

Does anyone else find Lays BBQ disgusting!? They don't put nearly enough dressing on those.

I used to like lays bbq a whole lot more, the taste has changed IMO. I just had some ruffles bbq and it was far too much flavor on them NASTY. LAYS are too salty anyways.

The best chips IMO are UTZ as my add brought them from NY for me to try them and they are very good. even the unsalted taste great.

Salt & Vinegar...

Does anyone else find Lays BBQ disgusting!? They don't put nearly enough dressing on those.

I used to like lays bbq a whole lot more, the taste has changed IMO. I just had some ruffles bbq and it was far too much flavor on them NASTY. LAYS are too salty anyways.

The best chips IMO are UTZ as my add brought them from NY for me to try them and they are very good. even the unsalted taste great.

I agree wholeheartedly. They're almost sweet tasting. Same with Hostess. I'm a mark for Humpty Dumpty BBQ.

Salt and vinegar all the way.

I'm not a huge fan of BBQ chips, really. I like taking plain chips and using BBQ sauce as dip, but something gets lost in the translation when the chip company tries to do it for me.

I am hoplessly addicted to Lays Dill Pickle chips. There are times I have to force myself away from them.

Before I found those, Cape Cod made the best kettle chips... I tried Better Made YnA, I didn;t like them at all.

Jalapeno. Though I do love the Dill Pickle ones too. Which is strange seeing as I don't like Dill Pickles.

Kettle Chips, either Jah-la-peno w/ Tequila & Lime, Roasted Red Pepper & Goat Cheese, or the old standbys, New York Cheddar or Sea Salt & Vinegar.

Once you eat Kettle Chips there's no turning back, Lays and that other shit just doesn't compare. I never like Lays anyway, too damn thin and greasy.

Funny how the only people mentioning ketchup chips are Canadian. I had never heard of them before visiting Toronto, but they are quite good.

It's impossible for me to pick a favorite, but I'd say that barbecue (any brand), pretty much any flavor of Doritos, chili cheese Fritos, and Flamin' Hot Cheetos are my favorites.

However, I love many kinds of chips, such as sour cream and onion, ranch, pizza, salt and vinegar, etc. God damn, I want some chips right now. I'm in a Doritos or Flamin' Hot Cheetos mood.