TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MideonMark

WWE begin the releases

I'm suprised they let the Dudley's go, though it makes sense. There was nothing more for them to do.

I'm also shocked at Janetty being released, as he seemed to earn a new contract with his performance. Why bother giving him the contract if they were just going to release him anyways?

I'm guessing two out of the following three will be next:  Ivory, Victoria, Trish.  They won't pose for Playboy, and they don't look like Stacy.

Victoria wants to pose for Playboy.

I'm suprised they let the Dudley's go, though it makes sense. There was nothing more for them to do.

I'm also shocked at Janetty being released, as he seemed to earn a new contract with his performance. Why bother giving him the contract if they were just going to release him anyways?

Because evidently the release was his own fault?

If Regal gets cut, I'll slice Vince's throat.

You'll have a good chance of that happening if Regal being a close friend of HHH's doesn't have any effect on Regal's job security in WWE.

If Benoit somehow gets released, Rudo will most likely try to blow up WWE headquarters.

The Raw pic and the "Pick up the phone Tyson !" line were really great. The pic also says the truth : if you look at the past few Raws, the bimbos, HHH, Masters and Snistky really took some airtime, altough Snistky is a secondary player in the Edge/Kane feud. As for the releases, the ones that I'm most saddened about are Haas, Akio and Dawn. If the rumors of hiring guys like Kid Kash and Bryan Danielson are true, Akio could have been a part of the cruiserweight division, along with the Mexicools and Kazarian. But maybe there are other wrestlers that feel the same way as Spike, being forced to work along the script you're given and all...

I don't know where those rumors of releasing Shelton came from, but that would be a total dumbass move. Especially if stiffs like Heidenreich and Viscera are still employed.

More info on Jannetty

Maybe he can come back in 2007.

I feel bad for the guy.

I thought that was just a throwaway comment at his past (on Raw).

So either WWE, Christian, or both are really lacking in class. That's just childish.

But making fun of Nash's injury is a-ok?

Nash has piles of money, is/was fucking a Nitro Girl, came back to be put in a long horrible feud before leaving, and got a cameo movie appearance.

So, yes. Boo-fucking-ho for Nash for not being in any condition to wrestle and forcing himself back in anyway.

You can't even feel sorry for him not even being able to "do what he loves" anymore, because he doesn't.

I don't know where those rumors of releasing Shelton came from, but that would be a total dumbass move. Especially if stiffs like Heidenreich and Viscera are still employed.

Benjamin lost the IC title to Carlito on his first night on Raw, lost to him again on PPV, and hasn't been seen on Raw since (his most recent match was a dark match with Rob Conway).

Guest *KNK*
More info on Jannetty

Maybe he can come back in 2007.

I feel bad for the guy.

I thought that was just a throwaway comment at his past (on Raw).

So either WWE, Christian, or both are really lacking in class. That's just childish.

But making fun of Nash's injury is a-ok?

Nash has piles of money, is/was fucking a Nitro Girl, came back to be put in a long horrible feud before leaving, and got a cameo movie appearance.

So, yes. Boo-fucking-ho for Nash for not being in any condition to wrestle and forcing himself back in anyway.

You can't even feel sorry for him not even being able to "do what he loves" anymore, because he doesn't.

I was just asking for confirmation is all.

I'm surprised The Dudleys are gone and the same goes for Spike since they were both on ECW ONS just a few weeks ago.

The Dudleys were even on RAW.

Wow, just wow.

What happened with Jannetty? The link won't open for me.

He was busted on the 11th of June for drunk driving.

That was in 2004 there with that whole deal. The story goes that he was involved in some assault on his gf and subsequentally got jailed. Not sure if WWE had plans to bring him in during a show the last few months, but if they did and then found out he's in jail, well fuck, I dont feel one sort of sorry for the guy. He's had his chances, all he has to do is stay out of trouble like a normal human being and be a reliable employee.

A feud with MNM is something to do.

JoeDirt wins the thread.

Oh, and the Triple H fact and the sidebar changes did not go unnoticed.  Great stuff. :)

Oh damn... I thought the Joy post would have won...

*kicks dirt*

I HATE YOU DIRT! I HATE YOU!

*runs away crying*

JoeDirt wins the thread.

Oh, and the Triple H fact and the sidebar changes did not go unnoticed.  Great stuff. :)

Oh damn... I thought the Joy post would have won...

*kicks dirt*

I HATE YOU DIRT! I HATE YOU!

*runs away crying*

why kick Dirt? AndrewTS is the one that said he won the thread

I'm a little late, but I'll try.

"A funny story is there is one person who is in that category of those who would be considered in grave danger who is simply not picking up his phone all day. The names keep getting added on the wwe.com web site based on the company contacting the people personally first."

Believe it or not Val isn't at home

Please leave a message at the beep,

I must be out, or I'd pick up the phone,

Where could I be?

Believe it or not, I'm not home...

Beep

I'm a little late, but I'll try.

"A funny story is there is one person who is in that category of those who would be considered in grave danger who is simply not picking up his phone all day. The names keep getting added on the wwe.com web site based on the company contacting the people personally first."

Believe it or not Val isn't at home

Please leave a message at the beep,

I must be out, or I'd pick up the phone,

Where could I be?

Believe it or not, I'm not home...

Beep

oh, that is so my new answering machine message (only without "Val" in it)

Lauren Jones' bio has been removed from the Smackdown webpage, so she's probably out of here too.