TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ravenbomb

My Name Is Earl

Just watched The Office from last night.

Jesus Christ, did somebody say network retooling?  While the show is still great, the love story, classic music, and Michael being applauded by his employees?

What the fuck?

I bet NBC wants more focus on Jim-Pam, even though it's not funny and killed the momentum the show was building up.

I thought the horrible singing was funny, especially the Oh Yeaaaaah sound effect.

I think we need to have a funraiser for all of us here at TSM. The footage of these hurricanes has brought many of us down I'm sure.

This latest episode of The Office was just about my favorite so far.

It was good, but it couldn't touch Diversity Day or the one where Michael organises a basketball game and thinks Stanley should play because he's black

"Diversity Tomorrow . . . why tomorrow? Because today is almost over."

Personally, the Health Care ep was my favorite. Dwight stripping benefits from everyone was gold. Plus, his exchange w/ the lady from Corporate was awesome as well . . .

"This is Dwight Schrute, Acting Manager of the Scranton Branch requesting your permission to fire Jim Helpert."

"What's your name again?"

"Schrute, Dwight Schrute."

"I got news for ya, you are not the manager of ANYTHING!"

I didn't mind the season premiere since Pam was wasted anyway. They can pretend that night never happened and continue on where they left off from Season 1. I'm hoping things will move more slowly between them assuming they'll be restrained to the office for most of the rest of the season rather than a restaurant/bar. Overall, it was quite enjoyable and I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Michael's indignation with the guy being named Mr. Brown makes the episode for me.

The Office : Office Olympics With Michael and Dwight out of the office, Jim and Pam organize an employee competition.

Okay, enough with Jim and Pam. (That's the episode airing Oct 4)

The Office was absolutely hilarious tonight. I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long while. Best US episode ever. There are too many quotable lines.

My Name is Earl was stellar in the first act, funny in the second and just okay in the third. Still a good episode and looks like a great series.

Caught the Pilot and the 2nd episode both tonight and absolutely loved the show. Hopefully lasts longer then 1 season. I love Jason Lee and Jamie Pressly. And you can't ignore Frankie the Enforcer

"He's not really a part of this family. And he's divorced. So he knows not really a part of any family."

"My mom is coming in today..."

"MILF."

The picture of Stanley's daughter was awesome, even though you could see the joke coming from a mile away.

"Where's the clitoris?"

"You wouldn't arrest the guy who delivers drugs for one person to another."

This is one of the funniest episodes yet- "Say something Black"

"So to summarize, you guys spent 1 to 2 thousand dollars for the priveledge of seeing a guy hold up a sign?"

If you can afford it, all power to ya. I'll stick to the (relatively) poor confines of digital cable...

Guest Fishyswa

While impressive, it is kind of lame. I mean literally, what are you paying for, greater view of a persons pores? I've watched both and until my site evolves or devolves into having a use for it, I still don't see what's so amazing about HD.

And Earl got picked up for another season right?

That's the first step, show's been in top 30 I think right