jim kettner

pat patterson

jim barnett

jason knight (reportedly)

paul e dangerously (reportedly)

pillman (reportedly bi)

Heyman has fathered 2 children, so I don't know about that

jason knight (reportedly)

I refuse to believe that man is even remotely straight.

Is that the guy who Joey Styles says gives him hives?(I don't get that at all)

As I have stated many, many times before, I ran into Pat Patterson, Sylvain Grenier, and Sylvain's g/f in Seattle before WMXIX. A lot of the wrestlers were at Pike Place Market, and my friend and I got pictures with as many as we could. I did not even recognize Sylvain because prior to that he was the evil ref for Rock/Hogan, but had black hair. Sylvain had two spots at WMXIX, which is when I realized who he was. I saw Sylvain at least 3 times in Seattle during that trip, and he was with this girl that was intimate with him each and every time.

Sylvain is bisexual if it has been CONFIRMED that he is gay. I remember that a lot of people assumed he was gay when it was announc4ed that Patterson got him into WWE. I also remember a lot of people (not on this board) making up various different scenarios of how Grenier was discovered by Patterson and then when it spread, it was taken as fact.

Many are bi. And even with that, these are the type of bisexual men who enjoy their female counterparts to use a strap-on.

That's not bi.

EDIT: To clarify, that's straight. Freaky and straight but straight nonetheless. You're only bi/gay if you're attracted to men.

I also remember a lot of people (not on this board) making up various different scenarios of how Grenier was discovered by Patterson and then when it spread, it was taken as fact.

I believe I was one of the aforementioned to create such senerios in jest, but this was still done after it was already claimed that he was queer.

Jeff Hardy has just gotta be Bi at least.

Because...?

I also remember a lot of people (not on this board) making up various different scenarios of how Grenier was discovered by Patterson and then when it spread, it was taken as fact.

At a body building convention was the one I heard.

Anyway, a lot of the fanciest guys are not actually gay, and are in fact some of the best at picking up women, for obvious reasons. I would bet Jeff Hardy is not, but is open to experimentation. I have gaydar, you see. Raven sets off my gaydar. He reminds me of Oscar Wilde.

I believe I was one of the aforementioned to create such senerios in jest, but this was still done after it was already claimed that he was queer.

Well, I was talking about some other boards/sites "reporting the truth" about how he was discovered. And there were conflicting "news items." Us on this board were just discussing it, and I didn't mean that people on here were making up false news. So I wasn't talking specifically about you unless you work for some other site.

I remember all the Gay Heyman rumours then hearing Heyman responding to a "You Suck Dick" chant at a local house show by saying he does, but "your mother taught me how". I then read about him being off TV because his girlfriend was pregnant, so I guess it was all part of heel shennanigans.

When a group of us were watching Judgment Day at a bar, Johnny Devine mentioned some gay promoter that he was really pissed at but I don't know / remember who he was talking about.

Just Joe was telling people at a wrestling school that Disco Inferno is gay.

Many are bi. And even with that, these are the type of bisexual men who enjoy their female counterparts to use a strap-on.

That's not bi.

EDIT: To clarify, that's straight. Freaky and straight but straight nonetheless. You're only bi/gay if you're attracted to men.

No, no. I meant that not only do they have sex with other men, but prefer receiving rather than giving while with females, which leans them more towards gay than straight.

Yeah I heard about that song when the whole Matt/Lita thing broke...and I still wanna hear this thing, haha.

My friend Chris also heard the rumor about Orlando Jordan being gay, heard it from a few different people down here in OVW.

I dunno about Heyman though. I've heard the rumors for years but it was mostly people like Cornette trashing him in the usual "He's a fag!" kind of way. Personally I don't really believe it since Paul E. always seemed to veer into the "dirty, albeit straight, old man" role on commentary.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

Slyva(i)n Grenier is bi.

I became friends with Rob Conway's ex-girlfriend while I was in Kentucky, she told me he likes to get his asshole licked.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

Nothing, it's just she thought it was disgusting and hated doing it for Conway, but the way she was telling me about it was hilarious. She's like just about 5 foot, really skinny, has freckles, red hair, goofy glasses and really looks like an uptight nerd...the mental image of her licking the anus of a big buff guy like Conway is pretty damn funny.

I guess that's the "Con-way".

Unless she was a beard, explain Molly Holly. She and Sylvain had been together for quite some time, according to the guys on BTR.

Yikes, I hadn't seen it before and now I don't need to ever see it again. Kurt looks like he's enjoying this a little too much.