TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

Spoilers for Raw & SD! Tapings

Guest Caseyorourke

It will be interesting to see if JBL has anything to say about Eddie. They had a fierce rivalry in the ring, but I suspect the two were good friends outside of it.

Guest Real F'n Show

I bet they just let wrestlers partner up with whoever they wanted for tonight. Here's to Benoit/Chavo going down.

(2) LOD defeated Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch. After the match, Big Show gave a speech about Eddie. He said, "My only comfort with losing a friend is knowing that all the pain is gone. He is with God. Now he is safe. I love you, bro." Show broke down during the course of his speech.

(3) Chavo Guerrero defeated JBL. Late in the match, Chavo threw a chair to JBL and took a ghost bump. The referee turned around to find the chair in JBL's hands, and admonished him for it. This got a huge pop from the crowd, who chanted "Eddie!" Chavo hit the three amigos suplexes and the frogsplash to get the victory.

After the match, Chavo thanked the fans. He said Eddie gave his life for the business, for the fans, and for the boys in the back. He said, "I know you all will miss Eddie Guerrero."

Guest Desperate Housewife

If thats not the ME, i hope, I really hope, Dean Malenko brought his wrestling gear.

Who else could go up against Benoit?

Maybe HHH, playing off against the night Eddie debuted?

Juvi won a cruiserweight battle royal. The competitors included Tajiri, Shane Helms, Paul London, Kid Kash, Brian Kendrick, Scotty 2 Hotty, Nunzio, Funaki, Psicosis, Super Crazy and Juvi. It came down to London and Juvi. London was on Juvi's shoulders, and then both went over the top rope. London hit the floor first, and Juvi managed to keep himself on the ring apron.

Chris Benoit defeated Triple H in about 13 minutes. Benoit finished things off with the top rope headbutt, locked in the crossface, and then managed to leverage Hunter into a pinning combination from the crossface to get the victory. After the match, they hugged and shook hands. Dean Malenko came out, and while he did not say anything, he celebrated with Benoit and held his arm up in victory.

Afterward, Benoit said, "Eddie was a man who walked through every possible valley you can imagine. Eddie was a true inspiration to every life he touched. We'll always love you and miss you." The crowd didn't leave until Benoit's speech was over, as they were very interested in what he was saying.

Guest Ransome

EDIT: Nevermind, the rest of the spoilers are up now.

For the first time in months, I'll be watching Raw and Smackdown from start to finish this week.

4) Juvi won a cruiserweight battle royal. The competitors included Tajiri, Shane Helms, Paul London, Kid Kash, Brian Kendrick, Scotty 2 Hotty, Nunzio, Funaki, Psicosis, Super Crazy and Juvi. It came down to London and Juvi. London was on Juvi's shoulders, and then both went over the top rope. London hit the floor first, and Juvi managed to keep himself on the ring apron.

(5) Chris Benoit defeated Triple H in about 13 minutes. Benoit finished things off with the top rope headbutt, locked in the crossface, and then managed to leverage Hunter into a pinning combination from the crossface to get the victory. After the match, they hugged and shook hands. Dean Malenko came out, and while he did not say anything, he celebrated with Benoit and held his arm up in victory.

Afterward, Benoit said, "Eddie was a man who walked through every possible valley you can imagine. Eddie was a true inspiration to every life he touched. We'll always love you and miss you." The crowd didn't leave until Benoit's speech was over, as they were very interested in what he was saying.

Guest Leelee
"A-ha! HHH jobbed on SmackDown! because it's not his show. He's such a politician keeping himself looking strong on RAW."

But, he still doesn't want to work Tuesdays.

This is what Meltzer said.

The original plan was to take care of the World title situation tonight as the last match of the taping, with a three-way with Batista vs. Guerrero vs. Orton. Without thinking, due to Batista being injured, logic would say you go with Orton. After thinking, you probably come up with the idea this may not be the day to do that, but there due to Batista's injury, there may be no other time.

This says nothing about what the plans were. Nothing. It says that if they did the match today, Orton would win "logically without thinking," which is a Meltzerism anyway.

This sounds really great from what I've read aside from one thing. Why in the hell not just job Orton out to Cena? I mean, it's a tribute show so it's not like him jobbing there MATTERS in the overall picture. Having his dad do a typical, lame run in on this night seems really out of place and stupid.