TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MideonMark

Your sexiest music videos?

Guest MideonMark

I'm not talking about those strippers running around with their arse hanging out trying to be sexy. Christina Aguilera? When the fuck did Christina Aguilera become sexy? The sexiest videos for me are when you have a naturally hot girl, covered up, who doesn't have to do a whole lot to be sexy.

-Lisa Loeb 'Stay'

-Vanessa Carlton 'A Thousand Miles'

-Any Michelle Branch video, ever.

Etc.

Kylie Minogue's "Come Into My World." Kylie's just walking along the street, in a t-shirt and pair of somewhat tight jeans, lookin' all good, singing, not a care in the world. Then she multiplies. It's good times.

My sexiest music video?

I made one while I was taking a bubble bath but unfortunately it was deemed to be too graphic for the public.

Well now that ripper's mentioned it, it's stripper-eque, but Tip Drill is pretty fucking sweet. Need that uncensored.

Its more than stripper-esque. It was a bunch of strippers. And this one girl that I went out with a few times but never got anywhere with. She is in the hottub with the two other girls.

I completely disagree with saying they are "trying" to be sexy because their ass is hanging out. they are doing a damn good job of it.

thats awesome you know someone in that video. it may be the hottest video ever made.

Trace Adkins "Honky tonk Badonkadonk" cause the back-up dancing females are fine in their tight shorts and boots. Enough ass shots to make it challenge for the place as a rap video.

Yeah, I picked a country video.

I'm not talking about those strippers running around with their arse hanging out trying to be sexy. Christina Aguilera? When the fuck did Christina Aguilera become sexy? The sexiest videos for me are when you have a naturally hot girl, covered up, who doesn't have to do a whole lot to be sexy.

-Lisa Loeb 'Stay'

-Vanessa Carlton 'A Thousand Miles'

-Any Michelle Branch video, ever.

Etc.

To a lot of people, X-tina is sexier than Loeb, Carlton, or Branch. Just because you don't dig it, doesn't mean it's not sexy.

And while I agree that Loeb is a cutie, the other two do nothing for me.

that one video where Christina is wearing some skimpy pink top, a baseball cap and pink booty shorts as she walks through some NY neighborhood will always be a favorite of mine...

that one video where Christina is wearing some skimpy pink top, a baseball cap and pink booty shorts as she walks through some NY neighborhood will always be a favorite of mine...

You are a good man, I almost forgot about that video. Hell, the one of her in the black nightgown is right up there as well.

she looked like marilyn manson in that one

in fact, the only video I can think of where I thought Christina was crap was the "Lady Marmalade" one...

I know, what the flying fuck was she wearing? Hell, even Pink looked good in that video and Christina looked like a man or a walking pile of shit.

Bjork: Pagan Poetry. The Song's sexy as well. And, hey, full-blown nudity, yet classy. And a nipple-piercing.

"Come into my World" is an excellent choice, and a stellar video in general. Ah, Michel Gondrey. Get his DVD.

Windowlicker. Ha!

Some poor smark is going to download windowlicker, and watch it, and like... I dunno. Go crazy.

Good song tho.

I gotta give Shakira props, either Suerte or La Tortua...

Christina was good too.

I used to have a thing for that OLD George Michael video "Freedom"

Guest jenzie

dannii minogue singing all i wanna do ..... in THAT DRESS!! :spank:

and any one that has cheerleaders in it

and that boogie pimps one

I was so disappointed when I found out that Lisa Loeb was marrying Dweezil Zappa.

Which video was the one with Shakira doing all of the sinuous moves? White hot.