TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UZI Suicide

Man cries at a Wrestling Convention

half of you fags cried when guerrero died, so how is this different? he just said to the funker before he croaks. sad but true. this is no different than any other deaths in any form of entertainment that people pine over. ie. john lennon. this guy was just man enough to do it before said wrestlers do die. y'all will be wimpering whenever terry kicks the can.

Damnit Dave already made a valid enough point...he doesnt mind the laughter or the jokes, nor does he regret doing anything. It was funny and he admits that...he was honest and not a weirdo, and sophomoric posters like cameron should realize that.

Hey, Cameron is entitled to his opinion. I feel comments of me killing myself went over the line, so I respectfully decline that offer. A bit harsh to make comments like that about someone who has a different perspective on something than you, but you are entitled to what you like.

I understand about matches being predetermined, but the injuries and seeing the stars not being able to walk without pain was moving to me. I had compassion for them and may have been overwhelmed.

Folks who have a different opinion can feel anyway they want, but , for myself, I would much rather be one who wishes to enjoy wrestling (predetermined, et al) and maybe a bit too emotional rather than one who isn't.

We all have feelings; I just seem to have a lot of the compassion and Empathy for others who are hurting. Not just wrestlers,Many others. Anyways thanks for a few pm's of support. No offense taken to any jokes or anything said.

DW

Take it easy man.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

cameron chaos is right. It's so not a sport or real, it's a performance like ballet...only gayer.

Camereon Chaos turned his argument from "Its gay to get over emotional over it because its not real" to "it's not real and your dumb for thinking it's real". Well, thats how I saw his argument originally anyway.

And as for FromBeyondTheGrave, who's supposedly training at OVW as we speak should take a look at himself, and maybe even voice his "it's a performance like ballet...only gayer." speech to some of the other wrestlers he works with. I'm sure they'll love you for it. Seeing as I've been in the ring myself before (though been too busy in the last few months), that even taking chops and european uppercuts hurt. shit, even taking a bump can hurt. Sure its not considered a real sport, but their is more contact and injuries for a 5minute match compared to soccer, baseball, basketball etc and several other "real sports".

But shit, we know that ballet is a lot more damaging, seeing as it's defined as manlier than wrestling in FBTG's eyes.

During Colt v. Az tonight at ROH I yelled out randomly:

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMNIT!

Ironic because that matchup sounds like the epitome of "unrealistic".

Azrieal and Dixie vs. Special K from Manhattan Mayhem soured me on all four guys. Az's participation in the four-way at Homecoming was alright though.

Hey. Just because you were turned on by those naked sweaty Russians doesn't mean it was gay.

Face it, you're such an unabashed Fedor nuthugger that you would claim photos of him sodomizing Aleks were neither gay nor incestuous.

That's because they would most likely be sparring and Fedor was getting ready to apply a rear naked choke. Their training is so advanced that they wrestle in the nude because it makes everything more difficult cause it's more slippery. Cocks in Anuses may just be a cultural thing. I don't call Brazilians gay because they lace each other with kisses or have sexy chest hair and wear really tiny shorts.

I had no idea that this thread took off like it did.

I still think Dave is a gimmick. And if he isn't...then him posting in this thread is literally the greatest thing to happen to this forum.

For the record, cameron and Grave have both reached new levels of stupid. Everyone who is a member of this forum knows that wrestling isn't "real" in the sense of a legit fight, so stop posting, unless you are purposely trying to make people laugh. In that case please continue.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

No Carnival, you douche, I was arguing Dave calling it a sport, because it's not a sport.

And as for FromBeyondTheGrave, who's supposedly training at OVW as we speak should take a look at himself, and maybe even voice his "it's a performance like ballet...only gayer." speech to some of the other wrestlers he works with. I'm sure they'll love you for it.

I don't let the other guys know, they could beat my ass. I don't want that.

Did you tell them your bi?

Guest kongadave

Just found what a gimmick poster is in a pm.. It's definately not me.. LOL!

if ya need more proof, THis is a pic from Charlotte when I met the Baron at another fan fest.

ab9a922c97.jpg

If this guy's not the real deal, he is one 1337 h4x0r.

Did you tell them your bi?

y-o-u-'-r-e

If you'e ever shown an emotional reaction to wrestling, you're emotionally attached to it.

Whether you were in the building cheering for your favorite superstar...watching TV and yelling "Anybody but Triple H!"...or throwing your remote at the TV saying "What the hell does necrophilia have to do with wrestling?...you're emotionally attached.

Some people are emotionally attached to their loved ones, their football teams, or soap opera and moie characters.

Some of us are emotionally attached to wrestling.

I, for one, salute you Dave, for saying what came from the heart.