TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Quit Calling My Mama

CM Punk banging Maria?

He's already a success in the WWE. Who needs TV time and character developement when you get to bang maria. You know if Shelton was so lucky we sure as hell wouldn't be calling him poor....

Maybe that cigarette pic is just a shot at some of the sXe guys and the ones that would obviously post this?

I wonder what Mr. sXe thinks about having a girlfriend who smokes.

Just a thought.

if the sXe thing was kayfabe, it would have come out by now

Considering the fact that Punk's best friends are big drinkers, it shouldn't be that surprising that he's comfortable with his girl being a smoker.

In fact, one of the funniest things ever was the video footage of punk, cabana, daivari, joe and romero/reyes (one of them) outside a bar.

a sXer can have friends who aren't edge. It's not in the "rulebook" that they cant be with non-edgers.

Guest Andrew J.

Punk really is straightedge, but a reasonable one; his CHARACTER is the stereotypical sXe jerk that hates all everyone that drinks, smokes, or does drugs.

In fact, one of the funniest things ever was the video footage of punk, cabana, daivari, joe and romero/reyes (one of them) outside a bar.

I think both Reyes AND Romero were there, but Reyes is the one who was hilariously drunk.

Guest Leelee
Yeah, nice cigarette.

Turn. off.

Indeed.

And Punk's a fairly good looking guy... but, she really doesn't look right with him.

if the sXe thing was kayfabe, it would have come out by now

Considering the fact that Punk's best friends are big drinkers, it shouldn't be that surprising that he's comfortable with his girl being a smoker.

a sXer can have friends who aren't edge. It's not in the "rulebook" that they cant be with non-edgers.

He doesn't have to kiss any of his best friends though...

I thought part of being sXe was no "love-less" sex, and the way CM Punk goes through women...hmmm....of course the more people you ask the more revisions you get of what sXe "really" is....so far I find just about all versions LAME, but hey if the guy can work a match....good.

like how horrible of taste does she have? that guy looks like a tool. i have no idea who cm punk is but he makes jeff hardy seem butch

Maybe, but if you've seen him in the ring, Punk makes Jeff Hardy look like shit...which I guess isn't hard to do, never mind.