TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

Thoth Report 3-12-06

When Thoth says "Raynor had a spotty connection", what he means is "Raynor's computer had a complete and total fucking meltdown".

Not twenty seconds earlier, Tom Flesher IM'd me. COINCIDENCE?

Ah well. Comments as I listen.

1. Muzz's voice = awesome.

2. Mercury awarding himself the title... meeeeeemorieeees...

3. MOM~!

4. HAMSAUCE~!

5. I had totally forgotten about "The Steak Sauce Covered Bastard". God, this is great.

6. Plastic bowls!

7. "Well I'd just like to hear his excuse for living."

8. Clusterfeck.

9. Z's absolutely right - if you guys knew who Ghost Machine was, you would not write him off.

10. A partial birth abortion match? I have to hear about this.

11. I can't wait to hear Thoth's reaction to Calvinball III.

12. Thoth's mom actually participated in the conversation? Braver man than I. My parents are blissfully unaware of the SWF.

13. Echo, echo, echo!

14. Half-Life 2 is indeed fucking awesome. Even on X-Box.

Aaaaand that does it. Good show, but I'm beginning to agree with Crusen about a time limit for it, because it really started to get stretched pretty thin the last 10-15 minutes.

Edited by chirs3

Fucking christ. I'm way too loud and my mic picked up my breathing.

Could nobody have mentioned that? At all? Seriously, guys, come the fuck on.

-Z

65 mb? 30k download speed?

Your servers suck.

* waits *

Ok, so listening - Thoth's line about Zed & Kibs guide to life = stunning.

And Thoth = right noise.

Zed = too freakin' loud and breathing.

Muzz = echo.

Pete = too quiet.

Learn to internet, as a man once said.

Edited by crusen86

It shall be made clear that I've been severly misquoted on the Thoth Report.

First of all, not burnt out, not sick of writing matches - more pissed off at the way Akira and I had worked as a tag team. I'm from an angle-driven e-fed, not competitive, but things that had been semi-planned for Akira and I fell apart when Akira told me he'd be leaving somewhere down the line for a vacation in New Jersey. Whether or not he wanted this said, it should be noted that last minute I had to throw some stuff together so that I'd have at least some direction. Regardless, the injury stuff is something that helps me down the line angle-wise (I feel better when I'm writing with an angle, and I'm aware that this is a competition-driven fed, but the angle part of this has nothing to do with the stuff I've got planned once I do return, which from then on is strictly competition, so to say I don't know how this place works because I've come from a angle-driven fed is NOT fair). For one thing, I told Akira that I have a lot of school stuff coming up, with OGT (Ohio Graduation Test, which are issued to sophomores, YEESH, they suck) and second semester quarter two coming up, I have to get shit together for school or else internet privledges will be relieved. Plus, there was a span of time where both Akira and I were scrambling around to write tag matches, two of which were written by myself, one of which was bullshitted due to me having the flu twice in two weeks, and then one which was written together. It was a mess and I was feeling pretty frustrated.

There's some other stuff, but that's the reason why I needed to take about a month and a half off. Lot of scrambling, lot of stuff going on for me, and not enough time to write for a figurative wrestling federation, I know, I know, which should be highest on my priority list. Just had to clear that up.

No Raynor? wtf!

If you wish to donate to the "Buy Raynor a computer that doesn't suck" fund, that would help my chances of getting back on the show. :P