TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

Issac Hayes Quits South Park

If this was a few years ago, I'd say big loss. But Chef has really been phased out for a little while now so it's not a big deal to me.

Meh, it's just another reason to hate Scientologists. What would be great is if South Park retaliated to his idiocy by having an entire episode devoted to shitting on Isaac Hayes.

Chef has had no impact on the show for years now. I wonder if Trey and Matt will go WWE on him and bury the Chef character because of this.

Also, hypocrite is more the word I would use for Mr Hayes as opposed to pussy.

Chef has had no impact on the show for years now. I wonder if Trey and Matt will go WWE on him and bury the Chef character because of this.

I was going with the Underpants Gnomes reference.

I would've gone with Biggest Douche in the Universe

Charachter-wise, it's not gonna affect SP. When was he last time they actually used Chef?

For Isaac Hayes, the guy seems cool and all, and I kinda respect his principals, but It's not like they haven't done worse to other religions.

Like the guys said to the AP, hes just wanting them to show favortism to HIS religion and could care less what they do or say about others. Hypocritical jackass.

The cult probably threatened to excommunicate him or something if he stayed on the show.

Oh, no. How horrible. What would he do with all his money then?

The cult probably threatened to excommunicate him or something if he stayed on the show.

Oh, no. How horrible. What would he do with all his money then?

I'm assuming you are being sarcastic about him having to give money to the church.

If not, I was going to say something sarcastic but it's ruined now.

I think it'd be great if they the geekiest white guy to do Chef's voice.

I'd volunteer.

Wait....you're WHITE? :D

Guest Smues

Damn everybody turned against Hayes quick. Chef ruled, he'll be missed. It saddens me he left, but other than being a Scientologist I have nothing against him. Hopefully he finds some work somewhere else.

It's funny, this was brought up on Ron and Fez (that he was a believer in scientology) but he was doing South Park, guess someone heard it and brought it up with Hayes and he was like '...oh, damn' lol

He did an interview with Opie and Anthony about how you can't take anything that Matt and Trey do seriously because they're great at satire and parody.

I think it'd be great if they the geekiest white guy to do Chef's voice.

I'd volunteer.

Wait....you're WHITE? :D

This was discussed in L,S,D last week. I know, eh? Huge surprise.

The Mr. Derp reference was gold.

Matt and Trey just did an interview in GQ about how they were doing an episode on scientology and they even told Hayes about it... so he's had to have known about it for a while now...

They even told him, "Dude, if we don't do it, we'd be hypocrites..." so Dangerous A hit the nail on the head.