TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

Harry Smith signs with WWE

Why Jack Evans, Hawk? He'd be so watered down, it's not even funny. I don't really think he's good, but what he is good at (flips and crazy bumps) will be cut down. That'd be a stupid signing.

Now, signing TJ Wilson to team with Harry? I like that idea alot.

Why Jack Evans, Hawk? He'd be so watered down, it's not even funny. I don't really think he's good, but what he is good at (flips and crazy bumps) will be cut down. That'd be a stupid signing.

Jack, is in the Hart Family so there is that obvious natural connection and he has drastically improved since working in Japan the last few months, beyond the standard flip-floppery stuff he is most known for. He has really started to incorporate sound work into his stuff and isn't relying on his charisma or his spots to work a match.

Are you sure Jack Evans is part of the Hart Family? I thought he just was trained alongside some of them, like TJ Wilson was.

He is in the family by extension. He is (or was, at least) engaged to Neidhart's daughter who is of course Bret's niece.

Are you sure Jack Evans is part of the Hart Family? I thought he just was trained alongside some of them, like TJ Wilson was.

He is in the family by extension. He is (or was, at least) engaged to Neidhart's daughter who is of course Bret's niece.

I thought that was TJ Wilson who was engaged to Nattie.

There's no excuse to not bring Jack Evans in as Hart Foundation 2.0 or Bulldogs 2.0.

A Benoit led group of Albright, Smith and Evans would be awesome.

Yeah. It'd be (or could be) pretty cool if it had a Sanjuro/Young Samurai type relationship like in Sanjuro

No, I do not think that's true.

No, I do not think that's true.

I'm 100% sure Jack's dating into the family, but I don't think he's with Nattie.

Yes, Jack was dating Andrea Hart...or was engaged to her, still might be, I'm not sure. TJ Wilson has been dating Nattie Neidhart for years.

I remember when this kid used to 'write' for WWF magazine. I can't believe how much time has flown by since then. :shock:

Yea I hear ya. I remember the July 1995 edition of WWF Magazine where he had an entire article devoted to him and he toured some WWF fan fest or whatever. Amazing that he's actually going to be competing for the WWE now.

I saw Harry and Charlies Hass in what would have been a great Indy match if the ring didn't start to break apart half way through.

Guest Timmer

I hope he's better than those first couple of vids that I saw because I really don't see what the hype is...

Course, IMO, his dad really sucked once he put on too much muscle...

Agreed with the TJ Wilson.

As soon as I seen that Harry Smith was signed, I've been begging to god that TJ Wilson comes as well.

Jack Evans is a good wrestler, watch some of his recent matches. But he'd be nothing more thana jobber in WWE because of his weight.

I hope he's better than those first couple of vids that I saw because I really don't see what the hype is...

Course, IMO, his dad really sucked once he put on too much muscle...

Saying Davey Boy sucked is really going waaaay over the line. He had several classic matches after he bulked up.

The only time I thought Davey Boy really sucked was when he came back around 2000 or so. Plus, he didn't seem like "the British Bulldog" anymore. He wrestled in jeans and had a crappy new theme. It sucked.

I hope Harry learns from his father's death and doesn't try to roid up

Watching those videos and looking at the pictures of Nattie Neidhart just made me think of how cool it is that all of them wear either pink and black or the Union Jack colors...kind of the same thing when Christian and Trish Stratus would wear pink and black...the Hart Family will always be great to me...I hope that this next generation ends up better than the last...

The only time I thought Davey Boy really sucked was when he came back around 2000 or so. Plus, he didn't seem like "the British Bulldog" anymore. He wrestled in jeans and had a crappy new theme. It sucked.

Exactly. The only good match from him during that time that I remember is a match him and Eddie had for the Euro title that was getting pretty good before the match ended. I would have liked to have seen a rematch with those two.

Guest jaderock

Nice clips, but I think Harry Smith needs several more years of in ring and probably mic time before he should be put in front of the masses.