TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
randomguy

What if Britney ate Jabba the Hut?

And it's her second kid.

Wait til she has this one, and looses the pregnancy weight.

I bet the bitch will be hotter then ever, cause her tits are gonna be huge, her ass is gonna be fat, thick thighs, plus she'll tighten her stomach before her next tour.

Just wait, not long after she has this kid, and it's time for her to make a new album, videos, appearances, performances, etc., then she's gonna be fucking amazing.

Mock her for her fashion sense. Mock her for her lousy selection of a husband. Mock her for lacking any evidence of singing talents. However, mocking her for putting on weight during a pregnancy is just complete stupidity.

Let her live her white-trash existance. She fooled us all 8 years ago and is laughing her ass off to the bank.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Yeah, but still, look at that face. Looks like a whale eating an old lady.

I bet the bitch will be hotter then ever, cause her tits are gonna be huge, her ass is gonna be fat, thick thighs, plus she'll tighten her stomach before her next tour.

Just wait, not long after she has this kid, and it's time for her to make a new album, videos, appearances, performances, etc., then she's gonna be fucking amazing.

Nah

Most pregnant women don't suddenly gain double chins and huge flabby arms. The baby grows in your stomach, not in your neck. Is she giving birth from her shoulder also?

Let's surgically insert a watermelon into yout lower abdomen, your neck, both your arms, your ass, your face and both your thighs and see how your ass looks

Guest DRH 502

Dude its apparent none of have kids or have ever had a pregnant girlfriend...Give girl a break.

And it's her second kid.

The hottest girl I ever saw in my life used to work the courtesy desk at Wal*mart with me. Little thing with a tiny waist but thick thighs and a badonkadonk (I've been waiting a while to say that). I thought she rowed, but it turns out she was a goalie for her hockey team. You'd never seen anything quite like it.

With that as a template, FroGG, I wholeheartedly agree on paper. In practise, no, I don't think Britney's got a pretty face. But still, it's a point well made, and well taken.

Most pregnant women don't suddenly gain double chins and huge flabby arms. The baby grows in your stomach, not in your neck. Is she giving birth from her shoulder also?

Let's surgically insert a watermelon into yout lower abdomen, your neck, both your arms, your ass, your face and both your thighs and see how your ass looks

You're an idiot. Post some pictures of your mom when she was pregnant with you so we can critique her body.

Guest Felonies!

This is such an absurd criticism, I thought it had to have been a spman post. Britney Spears gets fat and breastfeeds in a restaurant (tantamount to taking a shit) so she can distract people who are trying to steal Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
Post some pictures of your mom when she was pregnant with you so we can critique her body.

Pervert.

She's pregnant. Let's surgically insert a watermelon into your lower abdomen and see how your ass looks. Loser.

exactly...not to mention she got pregnant again before having the chance to shed the fat put on from the previous pregnancy.

grow the fuck up.

Britney Spears gets fat and breastfeeds in a restaurant (tantamount to taking a shit)

Well, she changed her baby's shitty diapers on a restaurant table. Now THAT'S disgusting.

I've never found her face to be anything special in the first place, but yeah, giving someone shit about gaining weight while pregnant is pretty peurile.