TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

UFC 64

-Rich Franklin (#1 Middleweight in the world)* vs. Anderson Silva (#3 Middleweight)*

-Sean Sherk (#6 Welterweight)* vs. Kenny Florian for the vacant UFC Lightweight Title

-Jon Fitch (#8 Welterweight)* vs. Kuniyoshi Hironaka

-Spencer Fisher vs. Naoyuki Kotani

-Keith Jardine vs. Mike Nickels

-Clay Guida vs. Justin James

-Kurt Pellegrino vs. Cleuder "Junior" Assuncao

From mmaweekly.com

I expect Cheick Kongo Vs. Carmelo Marraro and Yushin Okami vs Kalib Starnes to be added.

Wasn't it supposed to be Edwards vs James before UFC cut him from his contract?

Correct.

Yves Edwards say he could be back in the UFC though.

Meh, I'd rather see Edwards stay with PRIDE. Gomi, Melendez, Hioki, Obiya, Kawajiri all present more interesting fights to me then who he could take on in UFC.

I doubt PRIDE is too keen on keeping Yves around if he doesn't prove he's above dancing around with Ikemoto all night.

Also, while I can understand it was probably easier to get Clayton to appear, I would've much rather the UFC stick Kitaoka into a sauna and make him fight at LW.

I have no clue what you could be talking about, aside from maybe the element of guy versus the dude who kicked his teammate's ass, which I don't remember from my days of watching rasslin.'

I have no clue what you could be talking about, aside from maybe the element of guy versus the dude who kicked his teammate's ass, which I don't remember from my days of watching rasslin.'

I thought that was a staple of Memphis booking, actually.

28franklinsilvaufc64weighby1.jpg

Silva will win.

But the mystery of his height continues. He was shorter than Jorge Rivera but the same height as Lee Murray. Lee Murray is taller than Jorge Rivera. Silva is estimated at 6'2" and Rich Franklin at 6'1"-6'2" and yet he's clearly a couple inches taller than Franklin. Silva should just list himself as 3'2" just to fuck with everyone even more since the UFC doesn't actually measure fighters' heights. It would be awesome to hear Buffer announce him at that height.

Plan on going to Hooters to watch the show tonight. I cannot wait for the main event. The Leben fight was the first I've seen of Anderson, but the way he just picked him apart was perfect. I can't pick a winner.

Sherdog makes it seem like he's dominating the fight though (he's won all 4 rounds on their card). Is the cut in a bad spot, or is it just a gusher like Dewees had in this season of TUF?

That was abrupt. The only positive to Silva winning is we may get Silva/Leben II: The Second Red Headed Stepchild Beating

I was at a wedding tonight and I would have loved to see Franklin get pounded. Damn it.

Hopefully this video is on YouTube ASAP.